If you read Chinese lol
    you may have a valid point there Tony..lol..
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-10-28 04:43 AM
    Someone requested my floater earlier...well here ya go...

2010-10-28 04:45 AM
    Ok finally!! Back to work!! Sorry for my absence the past two days gang....
    2010-10-28 04:46 AM
    I finally have something that I am very satisfied with (I've been tweaking it all day). The start engine tap works and turns green when a call comes in. Pretty simple, clean look. No animations. Thanks for all the walls, backgrounds, ideas, and help. Everyone here wim, sauce, bars, darkness, etc.. have given alot of their time to this thread/theme. Thanks again.

That's hot
    2010-10-28 04:47 AM
    Man I missed you guys!!

/no homo
    2010-10-28 04:48 AM
    2010-10-28 04:48 AM
    one day......i will have an iMac sick setup boss

Can i get one?

Raaj

Thanks bro
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-10-28 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-28 04:49 AM
    If you figure it out let me know.

1. Get iAcces / iAcces HD authorization number

You must first obtain the payment reference number to start buying iAcces / iAcces HD authorization to obtain as follows.

Make sure your iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch is connected to the Internet, and then enter the iAcces / iAcces HD, it will scroll down the screen, then select the "online payment and enable> obtain payment number" can be pressed to achieved.

2. And then start to buy online transactions.

maybe this help you guys ?
    2010-10-28 04:50 AM
    the icon or the whole app?
    The whole app.
    2010-10-28 04:52 AM
    My Theme for tonight :]
    I Totally digg it !!

Lockscreen

Homescreen
    Hi IaME

Can you share your Wood LS wallpaper please
    2010-10-28 04:52 AM
    Who can skin the game center app? A all black gamecenter would look good!!! And I mean the app not the icon.
    2010-10-28 04:54 AM
    one day......i will have an iMac sick setup boss

Can i get one?

Raaj

Thanks bro
    2010-10-28 04:55 AM
    Man I missed you guys!!

/no homo
    Welcome back...sick lil setup you got there!
    2010-10-28 04:58 AM
    1. Get iAcces / iAcces HD authorization number

You must first obtain the payment reference number to start buying iAcces / iAcces HD authorization to obtain as follows.

Make sure your iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch is connected to the Internet, and then enter the iAcces / iAcces HD, it will scroll down the screen, then select the "online payment and enable> obtain payment number" can be pressed to achieved.

2. And then start to buy online transactions.

maybe this help you guys ?
    I see that part but where do you get the number to put in before you buy it?
    Cool setup Bars
    These other guys may be able to skin the keyboard and attempt to make it look like mine but, they don't have my skills, my attention to detail or my .psd. When I am done with EPHD, I can spew out KB's at will.

Here are a few samples of what is to come...

Thanks for your support.
    Love them all but I'm thinking I'm installing the bottom one the second they come out!! Thanks for all the hard work!!
    2010-10-28 04:59 AM
    These other guys may be able to skin the keyboard and attempt to make it look like mine but, they don't have my skills, my attention to detail or my .psd. When I am done with EPHD, I can spew out KB's at will.

Here are a few samples of what is to come...

Thanks for your support.
    DM thats pretty sick man LOL
    2010-10-28 05:00 AM
    Guys I'm trying to buy iAcces but don't let me for some reason it ask me for a code
    i just send pm to iAccess member,hopefully someone will come on this threats help your guy how to buy iAccess .
    2010-10-28 05:03 AM
    for some strange reason i have lost my "double bar slider" and mod colors won't change! everything was fine a few days ago, now these problems have arose! any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks!
    2010-10-28 05:09 AM
    for some strange reason i have lost my "double bar slider" and mod colors won't change! everything was fine a few days ago, now these problems have arose! any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks!
    Try putting your main elite theme under everything else in winterboard
    2010-10-28 05:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD