OMG

I think i have my phone set up how i like it then you guys bring something better out

So let me get this right:
    1.I add you repo and download in Cydia and i get the retail as i got ine from Cydia.

2.Activate from winterboard ?

3. De selec EPHD Weather Widget 2 (as you have one in your theme)
    and alter the locale file acordingly ?

Thanks in advance.

All this and a new keyboard on its way i CAN'T COPE what i acces will i need for the new keybord ?

Oh so many questions (sorry)
    crap sorry to get everyones hopes up.... bars thinks there may be a way for ppl to steal the theme this way so ill be pulling the repo sorry everyone.....
    2010-10-28 05:39 PM
    Using iFile or whatever copy the entire theme you want to use in the Phones themes folder. Paste it into the iAcces app/Themes folder.

Now open the iAcces 4 China Theme and copy everything except the image folder.

Open the theme you pasted into iAcces and delete everything EXCEPT the images folder which is down a few trees.

Paste the items from the China theme into yours so it looks like the last shot.

You need to reboot not respring , then open iAcces and select your theme and again reboot.

Thats all there is to it.
    Thanks a lot Sauce. very helpful and easy to understand. may I ask how you went about purchasing the program did you get the program (iacces china ios4) off cydia and just install?? Did it all come up chinese?
    Last edited by flabyboy; 2010-10-28 at 05:45 PM.
    2010-10-28 05:40 PM
    Check your PM's Ghost...
    2010-10-28 05:42 PM
    I figured I would let you guys know that, I have decided that when this KB is complete (should be tonight) it will be given to Bars, so he can do some tweaking, and will end up a free add on to paid theme users. NO LINKS HERE.

I WILL NOT TAKE DONATIONS for this KB. IT WILL BE FREE!!!

You WILL need iAcces. That is your problem to resolve. But those that do get it will get a sweet KB and I assure you there are more to come. And they will NOT be someone's idea OR a hack job. Other than my own idea and hack job.

Thanks for your support. And hang tight.
    Thanks! I hope Bars will give u a cut of his takings :P
    2010-10-28 05:44 PM
    @Downloadeous Maximus

Good morning sir! hope your doing well and getting enough rest in between slaving over your awesome new project!
    2010-10-28 05:45 PM
    Yeah slick I pumped too...first no rush...but an update to the theme...k's updated lockscreen...and keyboardeous maximus' keyboard... however they're released i'm excited they are in the pipeline!
    This looks great! May I have your repo? Im on my phone. Thanks.

untill further notice taken down due to a possible security problem with the myrepospace and people possibly getting access to the beta repo that shouldnt....
    I know ! but in english it's a explication clear for me

In french i search a good explication for iAcces .. because 15 $

What this ???!!
    you asking how much
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2010-10-28 05:46 PM
    Thanks a lot Sauce. very helpful and easy to understand. may I ask how you went about purchasing the program did you get the program (iacces china ios4) off cydia and just install?? Did it all come up chinese?
    You dl it from from the iacces source in cydia and then go to their website using google chrome or bing to translate it and follow the instructions. Iacces.com. Or do like I did and order Chinese food and ask the kid to read it to you, lmao true story.
    2010-10-28 05:47 PM
    Hey everybody just wanted to c if anyone could help me out. Can someone make me a dockflow like this :

From left to right

Bitesms
    Phone
    Safari (not needed)
    Facebook
    Google

Thanks in advance
    2010-10-28 05:49 PM
    DM, that's generous of you homie...thanks for everything you do...!
    My reasons are long winded and I won't bore you but, the down low is, these aren't my graphics or wallpapers. To accept donations is just plain wrong IMO. I am just compiling others work into something we can use, simple as that. Yes, I could accept donations as it is well worth it but, morally it isn't right.

You Are Very Welcome!

Wow!! That is extremely generous of you dm!!! I know you've worked extremely hard on this!

And this is going to result in what I call a double-whammy...bars is going to be so pumped to get this badass kb out he will be forced to drop an update !! Oh yea

Thank You. I have huge time in this. I have no doubt you guys will like it. I also have no doubt that the rips won't hold a candle to this. Bars is on board with me. He is going to add his magic to it when I send him the final so, you can only imagine how cool it will be. His PS skills make mine look juvenile.

Both of us appreciate this community. You guys that are on here every day know who you are and your loyalty, friendship and contributions will be rewarded. This is a great community, let's keep it that way.
    2010-10-28 05:49 PM
    Ok. I'll wait till things get sorted out.
    2010-10-28 05:50 PM
    crap sorry to get everyones hopes up.... bars thinks there may be a way for ppl to steal the theme this way so ill be pulling the repo sorry everyone.....

Can you not get Bars to add it to his repo and put an update out ?
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button
    2010-10-28 05:51 PM
    You dl it from from the iacces source in cydia and then go to their website using google chrome or bing to translate it and follow the instructions. Iacces.com. Or do like I did and order Chinese food and ask the kid to read it to you, lmao true story.
    Haha yeah right...lol
    2010-10-28 05:52 PM
    Whiplash I have Tried your repo and it just gets stuck at Downloading packages and I have tried this several times
    Last edited by grimlock1; 2010-10-28 at 05:55 PM. Reason: edit
    2010-10-28 05:55 PM
    Whiplash I have Tried your repo and it just gets stuck at Downloading packages and I have tried this several times
    same here. Can you please post to mediafire?
    2010-10-28 06:01 PM
    @Downloadeous Maximus

Good morning sir! hope your doing well and getting enough rest in between slaving over your awesome new project!
    Funny you say that, I slept really well last night and I am super excited about this KB. It's going better than I could have ever planned. The landscape is almost done and if I can get Bars mind off his new Mac () you guys will have it soon.
    2010-10-28 06:05 PM
    hey guys could anyone help me make a dockflow for

phone
    ipod
    safari

please . Thanks
    2010-10-28 06:06 PM
    anybody else have any problems getting Google to translate the iacces site. I run the translation and the page looks exactly the same. WTF
    2010-10-28 06:06 PM
    Both of us appreciate this community. You guys that are on here every day know who you are and your loyalty, friendship and contributions will be rewarded. This is a great community, let's keep it that way.
    Stand up move!

Well this is the barsoverbeats social network, right? Lol
    2010-10-28 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD