Guys.. I've been getting a bunch of pm's requesting the red/blue icon mod I did, if you are interested, please include your email address, makes process quick and easy!

ANd DM is the motha%^}#*+^ man! Dm..you should consider donations on a "if you want" basis...since it won't be required! Just a thought
    Last edited by H3ATEDSS; 2010-10-28 at 06:11 PM.
    2010-10-28 06:08 PM
    anybody else have any problems getting Google to translate the iacces site. I run the translation and the page looks exactly the same. WTF
    It doesn't translate everything... Just click around the site most things should translate...
    2010-10-28 06:10 PM
    I figured I would let you guys know that, I have decided that when this KB is complete (should be tonight) it will be given to Bars, so he can do some tweaking, and will end up a free add on to paid theme users. NO LINKS HERE.

I WILL NOT TAKE DONATIONS for this KB. IT WILL BE FREE!!!

You WILL need iAcces. That is your problem to resolve. But those that do get it will get a sweet KB and I assure you there are more to come. And they will NOT be someone's idea OR a hack job. Other than my own idea and hack job.

Thanks for your support. And hang tight.
    ZOMG SENDS ALL YOUR DONATIONS TO ME SINCE I DID **** TO HELP... but I looked really good doing nothing honest I swear

JK dude you are the man!!
    2010-10-28 06:14 PM
    I figured I would let you guys know that, I have decided that when this KB is complete (should be tonight) it will be given to Bars, so he can do some tweaking, and will end up a free add on to paid theme users. NO LINKS HERE.

I WILL NOT TAKE DONATIONS for this KB. IT WILL BE FREE!!!

You WILL need iAcces. That is your problem to resolve. But those that do get it will get a sweet KB and I assure you there are more to come. And they will NOT be someone's idea OR a hack job. Other than my own idea and hack job.

Thanks for your support. And hang tight.
    thank you for all your hard work and genius work.
    Maximus you are the true Caesar...
    2010-10-28 06:32 PM
    I have attached a larger size - hope this can help
    thank you for your help
    Here
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-avatar.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-avatar1.png  
    2010-10-28 06:37 PM
    Guys.. I've been getting a bunch of pm's requesting the red/blue icon mod I did, if you are interested, please include your email address, makes process quick and easy!

ANd DM is the motha%^}#*+^ man! Dm..you should consider donations on a "if you want" basis...since it won't be required! Just a thought
    yo bro, downloaded though my mail. applied in winterboard, but funny as the icons refuse to auto skin to red. i even replaced the default bundle in ephd.theme and it still wont work. any work around?
    2010-10-28 06:37 PM
    crap sorry to get everyones hopes up.... bars thinks there may be a way for ppl to steal the theme this way so ill be pulling the repo sorry everyone.....
    will wait patiently for a secure outcome.
    The theme cost $3....why would people try to steal it...just ridiculous

Here
    thank you so much....really appreciate your help
    Last edited by am1ne1968; 2010-10-28 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-28 06:42 PM
    Back at it again today, here's a screenshot

Attachment 478200

Original Message :
    Originally Posted by rebeluk View Post
    Guys i need some help please

I have been trying to sort this for 4 hours now I have EPHD Theme running, I put the CHD Blue Theme bundles in the EPHD Bundles folder(moved the EPHD bundles folder out to pc) I have been collecting the blue icon for the apps that I dont have and placing them in the bundles folder relating to their app. My problem is with safari, liveclock and mail, they still show the plain EPHD icon yet I have renamed, resprung, rebooted and redone this all 3 times now, but I got no joy.

Any help greatly appreciated,

and if anyone has the light mail icon in blue theme, please could you post it up for me

thanks all

rebel
    -----------

thanks

rebel
    looks like you have the idea down... just make sure you place the correct icons in the correct bundles

keep in mind they are case sensitive

Safari "com.apple.mobilesafari" "[email protected]"
    Mail "com.apple.mobilemail" "[email protected]"

As far as liveclock goes you need to redownload that image to get rid of the white border and depending on what color hands you want (white/black) you will have to place the image in different locations
    2010-10-28 06:43 PM
    Please pleeeease share. That is an awesome work

Oh yes please share, would
    Love to see this frame arrangement on my phone. What made you think of doing it that way? Wow I hope you get alot of donations.
    2010-10-28 06:46 PM
    can any kind soul make me a dock flow from left to right --> ireal sms , phone, my own folder which is not neccesary, safari , ipod. in blue if possible please.
    2010-10-28 06:46 PM
    can any kind soul make me a dock flow from left to right --> ireal sms , phone, my own folder which is not neccesary, safari , ipod. in blue if possible please.
    I'm busy or I would do it for you ...
    2010-10-28 06:48 PM
    Place holder
    Last edited by cdnGhost; 2010-10-28 at 06:52 PM.
    2010-10-28 06:50 PM
    [QUOTE=am1ne1968;5543299
    The theme cost $3....why would people try to steal it...just ridiculous

[/QUOTE]

Same reason people take money for stuff that is free.
    2010-10-28 06:50 PM

Can you not get Bars to add it to his repo and put an update out ?
    That's what's being done hold tight
    2010-10-28 06:51 PM
    Oh yes please share, would
    Love to see this frame arrangement on my phone. What made you think of doing it that way? Wow I hope you get alot of donations.
    No screenies till completed...
    2010-10-28 06:54 PM
    yo bro, downloaded though my mail. applied in winterboard, but funny as the icons refuse to auto skin to red. i even replaced the default bundle in ephd.theme and it still wont work. any work around?
    make sure that the original is actually being replaced! Backup the original com.mobileiconframework and then delete it, then drop mine in! No reason why that shouldnt work! Let me know! Then go to winterboard, unselect then reselect the theme!
    2010-10-28 06:59 PM
    I think I know what u mean chevy and I agree except that I don't mind sharing my ideas and other people tweaking on it, that all i do to bars and k nit. I just hate people who don't acknowledge and hate watching others praise how Innovative they are or worse yet give them a donation.
    2010-10-28 07:01 PM
    Ok. So I got iAcces on my phone (iacces china (ios4 only)) and open it up. Switch to english. It says to restart the app. Just comes up Chinese again. tried several times with reboot as well

Update: about to throw this damn thing out the window
    Last edited by flabyboy; 2010-10-28 at 07:51 PM.
    2010-10-28 07:14 PM
    furax iacces sert a avoir un nouveau clavier que l'on peu customiser
    2010-10-28 07:20 PM
    looks like you have the idea down... just make sure you place the correct icons in the correct bundles

keep in mind they are case sensitive

Safari "com.apple.mobilesafari" "[email protected]"
    Mail "com.apple.mobilemail" "[email protected]"

As far as liveclock goes you need to redownload that image to get rid of the white border and depending on what color hands you want (white/black) you will have to place the image in different locations
    Ok did that no white outline on clock now, but no blue tint on bottom of icon and no icon frame, anyone able to do this safari icon with blue tint please (as per CHD Blue icon theme)

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachment....1&d=1287837704

also does anyone have the blue tint icon template, then i will just skin the icons myself...... i hope

rebel
    Last edited by rebeluk; 2010-10-28 at 07:24 PM.
    2010-10-28 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD