A transparent SBDockBG.png zipped if possible and attached here
    Here you go boss.

wickedfx beat me to it
    Attached Files
    2010-10-28 09:04 PM
    Now i try it again.I'm not able to install the theme via Cydia.I tried it with various networks without success.But i wan't to get this theme.what shall i do?Can i get it via mail,bars?
    applesine
    2010-10-28 09:04 PM
    Does anyone that is in PS, want to do me a quick favor?
    shoot...

edit..nvm..got beat
    2010-10-28 09:06 PM
    I think you have to purchase it for the English button to stick..,
    I thought you got the pay code thru the app and then went to the site to purchase with that code. Can't get the code while n Chinese. So confused
    2010-10-28 09:07 PM
    The Falcon

Could someone explain steps to get background on weather widget. I have the widget but cannot figure the background out. Think I have tried every option except the right one. Thanks in advance
    2010-10-28 09:10 PM
    please please, create me frames for the lock theme with a sparkle, on the first frame in the right top corner and the other 2 in the left top frame... Thanks
    [attach][attach]Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img3_framespark.png[/attach][/attach]
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img1_framespark.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img2_framesparkle.png  
    2010-10-28 09:15 PM
    Thank you guys! I appreciate it! You guys are the best crew!!
    2010-10-28 09:15 PM
    Ya finally got iAcess on my phone and paid for it.
    2010-10-28 09:19 PM
    Thought id share my logo incase anyone wants it.

2010-10-28 09:22 PM
    Bars dont mean to bother you since your busy but when can we expect the new update?

Thanks!
    I thought you got the pay code thru the app and then went to the site to purchase with that code. Can't get the code while n Chinese. So confused
    Your right...on your phone in the iacces app find "online payment and activate" see screenshot yours is in Chinese but you'll get the idea...it will generate the code for you...open www.iacces.com in google chrome and have it translate for you...if this helps hit thanks...thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Thought id share my logo incase anyone wants it.

sweet logo
    2010-10-28 09:23 PM
    repo ou site ?
    si site peux tu me donner le lien pour le DL plz ?
    lol tu connais pas un des meilleur site francais tape frenchiphone dans google et c'est le topic montrez vos iphones frenchiPhone le forum - Accueil
    2010-10-28 09:25 PM
    not yet. see. its not skinning bro.
    2010-10-28 09:25 PM
    not yet. see. its not skinning bro.
    can you post your status bar signal and wifi ? i cant find it on sanadys repo.
    2010-10-28 09:27 PM
    U missed my point. I don't care if someone takes something I start or I post and runs with it, that is what I post it. I don't have time to makes mods anymore and welcome others. I am glad for people like wim and I didn't freak out like thus when dm started doing the weather. But don't come out of the blue in full view and act likes it's all you. If your coworkers knew they wouldn't be patting him on the back. I'm all about sharing and have been for a long time, my tweaks and mods are community work. To tell u the truth he doesn't bother me as much as the bandwagon does.
    Peace to a few less and f even more.
    Did I ever mention that I am bipolar?
    2010-10-28 09:29 PM
    I just have to tell you...I stumbled onto this them while on the MacRumors site and fell in love with the look. At first I was just using the icons on top of another theme, but now that I've seen how clean this looks as the "one theme" I think it's time to clean up everything in WB and go pure EPro HD.

Thanks for making my phone look so cool!
    2010-10-28 09:32 PM
    sweet logo
    were do i place this?
    edit : ok got it.
    Last edited by thatguyhaikal; 2010-10-28 at 09:37 PM.
    2010-10-28 09:35 PM
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img2_frame.png

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img3_frame.png

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img1_frame2.png
    guys..these should look better...I accidentaly put a drop shadow on the first..looked blury!
    2010-10-28 09:36 PM
    I just have to tell you...I stumbled onto this them while on the MacRumors site and fell in love with the look. At first I was just using the icons on top of another theme, but now that I've seen how clean this looks as the "one theme" I think it's time to clean up everything in WB and go pure EPro HD.

Thanks for making my phone look so cool!
    Hey thanks! Is the theme on macrumors? Hmmm....

Thanks for the dock guys, I was browsing downloads last night on an apple site (not sure if it was THE apple site or not) and came across a pretty sweet wallpaper pack... Just changing it up a little

Btw, if you didn't get that fast copy, by comex, it's definitely worth a try
    2010-10-28 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD