User Tag List

Can I get Haunted HD carrier logo if not to much trouble?

Much appreciated, Thanks!
    try this...

2010-10-29 06:16 AM
    This is where I am at up to this point. Now all I need is a nice keyboard to match! Hint, hint, wink, wink DM...

Thanks to all who have contributed to make it look like this. I really do appreciate it and my Nexus One hates all of you!!! (She is sitting in a drawer now)
    2010-10-29 06:16 AM
    Does anyone have a transparent dock they would b willing to share
    2010-10-29 06:19 AM
    dude you are good at this **** can you make a carrier logo that says Jon Jon HD with the stanford script font? if not man its cool i know you got a life to
    opps...here....

2010-10-29 06:20 AM
    opps...here....

i was resizing it and something told me to look well there you were with it thanks a million bro
    2010-10-29 06:21 AM
    Does anyone have a transparent dock they would b willing to share
    Pg 713 or so...
    2010-10-29 06:24 AM
    Awesome work bro!

Can you please make two different ones for me:

iRyan with KGT in the red

&

iFern with MC in the red

Thanks in advance!

here....

2010-10-29 06:25 AM
    something like this????

wow this is nice!rum can i have this in 'Lawrence' with 2 sparkels on the first and last alphabet in avenir font.if possible would like to have the carrier logo also.thanks
    2010-10-29 06:26 AM
    Much props rumcajs! You are definitely puttin' it down homie!!!
    2010-10-29 06:29 AM
    This is where I am at up to this point. Now all I need is a nice keyboard to match! Hint, hint, wink, wink DM...

Thanks to all who have contributed to make it look like this. I really do appreciate it and my Nexus One hates all of you!!! (She is sitting in a drawer now)
    Can you post the original black/red safari icon? Thanks!
    2010-10-29 06:30 AM
    Much props rumcajs! You are definitely puttin' it down homie!!!
    +1
    2010-10-29 06:31 AM

here....

I LOVE them, thank you very much!
    can someone send the red framed icons? or the download link
    2010-10-29 06:33 AM

First Jazz...now you...golden boys...lol....looks sweet actually...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    wow rum the blessed logo is sick. could I please get mine redone with that font with bling? Mr. Jordan
    First Jazz...now you...golden boys...lol....looks sweet actually...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Uncle Jazz made everything gold there...
    2010-10-29 06:36 AM
    Can you post the original black/red safari icon? Thanks!
    I don't have it actually. That icon was made for me and I don't know who has the original. I would like it as well. I do have the non skewed version if you have PS you can reframe it. Just drop this one a layer below the original EPHD icon psd and you should be good to go afaik.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-icon-2xred.png  
    2010-10-29 06:37 AM
    Dude, this is my last word. Im getting away for reasons outside of thw iphone modding world. However, this is not another take. I really like what youve done, ive never said I was very talented with ps or coding and I embrace people who can make things better. I would love to embrace this and it would save me the time if I were still working on what I started. I originally posted the 3 images, Whodat posted this 3 frame layout idea, then i posted the this animated opening look via video. Looks like you enlarged the frame, smoothed it out and made it work better with images. great job.
    Maybe whiplash is not a good name because you dont seem to look around much. Thats the real take.

Peace and health to all, dudes cherish you newborn sons, they grow up faster then a respring. Bars take care of your damn health!

Happy Thanksgiving, xmas (ya i said xmas) and maybe see ya in the new year. Out.
    ... the name of the video another take was just what i called it when uploading since i was having issues with youtube... im not claiming i came up with this idea for the layout just showing ppl what's possible.... and yeah i should have looked up the dudes name that inspired the look but yeah i was kinda lazy sorry if i pissed anyone off was never my intention i get a one track mind when if find something that is fun to mod....

as to you posting something before me i honestly never seen it ArDottCeeDuble clued me in after the fact.... I work weired hours and come home to 20 pages of new posts and i run each page at 40 posts so yeah i get lazy and dont read em all over and sorry that what i posted took away from what you posted was never my intention.... you posted your video at post #9905 i didnt post until 10489 a full 493 posts later... Dude i work in a Super max jail... we dont get to **** around on computers so i plan out ideas in my head by the time i posted it i had only been up for an hour or so and honestly never read the previous 500 posts...

Sorry to anyone else i have pissed off.... but maybe ill quit while im ahead and not step on any more toes of great guys like floppy and no im not being and *** by saying that you inspired a whole community of modders with new ways to do weather mods which i totally love

Whiplash.
    Last edited by cdnGhost; 2010-10-29 at 06:43 AM. Reason: 40 pages not 50 pages per post
    2010-10-29 06:38 AM
    I don't have it actually. That icon was made for me and I don't know who has the original. I would like it as well. I do have the non skewed version if you have PS you can reframe it. Just drop this one a layer below the original EPHD icon psd and you should be good to go afaik.
    I don't have PS :,(
    2010-10-29 06:38 AM