User Tag List

Oh Ye of little faith...

wow!!looks great man!!lucky mofo!!ha wish I could create something like this!!
    2010-10-29 01:25 PM
    could u make me a "Naughty Fanatic" with the HD in blue and slightly lowered with that font bro? would really appreaciate it.

and i need a carrier logo that says HaikaL with a small TM in blue. anyone?
    bump. anyone?
    2010-10-29 01:36 PM
    Hey guys, the mods i did to the nitus lockscreen are live on the beta repo just check cydia... hope everyone enjoys...

if anyone needs a hand feel free to shoot me some questions...

for those of you that like the slide to unlock just delete the bundles folders and add the bundles from the slide to unlock theme should work like a charm...

as to making pics for the left and right animations the script for photoshop should be included all u need to do is pic a photo and they can be 640 x 960 run the script and your done to flip for the opposite picture just flip the photo horizontally... throw them in the proper folder ( or edit the html script to locate the pic u want) respring and you should be good to go

For those of us without access to PS, how do we change the images?
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR
    2010-10-29 01:37 PM
    What's the font for the elite logo
    2010-10-29 01:42 PM
    search the forum it's been posted at least 30 times
    2010-10-29 01:48 PM
    It's called

LHF Stanford Script...

And this will be 31
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2010-10-29 at 02:13 PM.  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-10-29 01:52 PM
    Hash sum mismatch, lol thats not stopping the "TechGuy" from having it
    BTW I like the way I positioned the frames better

Hi, what's the rpo for this? I have looked under EPHD animated lockscreen but only find the previous version

Can you help?

thnaks so much, it looks really cool
    2010-10-29 01:54 PM
    It's call

LHF Stanford Script...

And this will be 31
    hahaha thanks jazz
    2010-10-29 01:58 PM
    Hi Guys

I have a couple of requests please.

could someone make me the carrier logo ReBeL in aqua with the HD is red and the same ReBeL for the loadscreen with the HD in aqua. neuropol font Thank you

Also doea anyone have the CHD Blue Icon Theme icon frame. I need to try and edit some icons that I can't find here.

Last thing, please would someone confirm to me that the letter Z in neuropol font has no top stroke because mine hasn't yet I see ppl post their keyboard image and in neuropol font and the line is there, do I have a glitch

Thanks guys for any help, I have asked before, I've spent a whole evening going thru searches and not found the answers

MD Brilliant keyboard mate well done and thanks for making it available to everyone without charge bless you mate.

Last edited by rebeluk; 2010-10-29 at 02:05 PM.
    2010-10-29 02:00 PM
    One thing I had to do is go into the folder all the way until there was an image folder. Cut the image folder. Than go back a few branches in the tree until you see Folder again. Paste Images here and highlight Folder and delete it. Then copy the stuff from China that sauce mentioned and paste it in you new theme. Worked for me. I had the same problem

Ok im having trouble with getting the kb theme to take in iAccess. Im following Sauce's instructions that he posted earlier. I have downloaded a couple of kb themes thru cydia and following the info and the themes arent even showing up in iaccess to pick from a list.

Any ideas on what im doing wrong or missing a step? TIA
    2010-10-29 02:17 PM

thanks for the help with clock hide - now the lockscreen looks awesome
    I installed the "AppBackup", "Categories" and "AptBackup" apps from cydia but they have the "old" icon and not the "new Elite Pro HD" icon. Is there any source where i can download the icons?
    Thanks again for your help.
    2010-10-29 02:19 PM
    Whip only included an action file for the left picture? Wim or anyone have an idea?
    2010-10-29 02:20 PM
    For those of us without access to PS, how do we change the images?
    good question Chitown I was wondering the same bro
    2010-10-29 02:23 PM
    here you go...

Oh great !
    Could you make "iTex" with red hd pleaaaaase ?
    2010-10-29 02:35 PM
    Downloaded with no problem!!!...
    2010-10-29 02:39 PM

I got the Elite Pro nvx lockscreen bcp and I put the wrong date and time as the capture. someone could help me to modify the. css please?

ps: sorry for my English
    2010-10-29 02:43 PM
    Made a few subtle changes since the last time i showed mine...  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-10-29 02:47 PM
    Can somebody write a tutorial to how to add and change icons in elite pro hd
    Thanks a lot
    2010-10-29 02:47 PM
    Whip only included an action file for the left picture? Wim or anyone have an idea?
    How about this?
    Flip your image horizontal.
    Run the action.
    Flip your image horizontal.
    Hope it works out for you that way
    2010-10-29 02:48 PM
    sure you can...

i assume that carrier need to be in Avenir also....right?

Could you please do carrier logos with the Avenir Font for me?

I would like the HD to be in red and one set in black if possible.

Thank you!
    2010-10-29 02:53 PM