I have asked a number of pages back but thread moves so fast mebbe people missed it, but...

could someone please tell me how I can get the Lockscreen slider to show when I get an incoming call rather than the stock slider (the slide button) my lockscreen works fine, which directory do I need to change the image in

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0017.png

TIA

rebel
    2010-10-29 09:25 PM
    Can someone pm the red dock flow?
    2010-10-29 09:31 PM
    @slick6868 sent you an email bro

Can someone pm the red dock flow?
    the one in my screenshot?
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2010-10-29 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-29 09:32 PM
    Hmmm ... red dockflow... it's kinda nice still trying to figure out how to get icons autoskinning
    I like that! Very nice!
    2010-10-29 09:32 PM
    Hi all

Could somebody please answer me a couple of questions

1. Could somebody tell me how to stop your wall paper coming up when you get a call. You know what i mean ? when you get a call it brings what ever wallpaper you have behind the call features.
    i would just like to have a blank screen and i imagine it just a matter of putting a blank screen in its place but i cant find it. So can somebody point me in the right direction.

and

2. I have noticed that on this theme the little battery at the top of the screen in not tweaked (or am i wrong) and i would like to change it around a bit. But once again i cant find it to look at what i can do. so could somebody please point me in the right direction and if you would be so kind to share some of the batteries i have seen (but remember to tell me where they go )

Thanks in advance
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button
    2010-10-29 09:35 PM
    Hmmm ... red dockflow... it's kinda nice still trying to figure out how to get icons autoskinning
    I know you want to make one for me again with the same order of icons as below but with the new frames... ;-) I could send a donation your way if need be. I really do appreciate all of the help around here!!!

Here is my Calendar icon. You have the rest. Pretty please... lol

2010-10-29 09:37 PM
    Hey Darkness, do you have those spotlights in a .psd?
    My latest theme - -
    2010-10-29 09:38 PM
    Jazz and Flaby, can you confirm my PM's made it for me please?
    2010-10-29 09:39 PM
    Lmao what's the chance of that. Too funny.
    I see we use some of the same sources!
    My latest theme - -
    2010-10-29 09:39 PM
    Sanady, you wanna share that camera icon?
    2010-10-29 09:41 PM
    Hi all

Could somebody please answer me a couple of questions

1. Could somebody tell me how to stop your wall paper coming up when you get a call. You know what i mean ? when you get a call it brings what ever wallpaper you have behind the call features.
    i would just like to have a blank screen and i imagine it just a matter of putting a blank screen in its place but i cant find it. So can somebody point me in the right direction.

and

2. I have noticed that on this theme the little battery at the top of the screen in not tweaked (or am i wrong) and i would like to change it around a bit. But once again i cant find it to look at what i can do. so could somebody please point me in the right direction and if you would be so kind to share some of the batteries i have seen (but remember to tell me where they go )

Thanks in advance
    most the battery mods are done by people and you need to request them from them... I know you can get Sanadys by adding his repo... it's in his signature... DM's not sure about. Some people are using the battery from XHD on their themes... and the battery images live under /EPHD.theme/UIImages/
    2010-10-29 09:41 PM
    I have asked a number of pages back but thread moves so fast mebbe people missed it, but...

could someone please tell me how I can get the Lockscreen slider to show when I get an incoming call rather than the stock slider (the slide button) my lockscreen works fine, which directory do I need to change the image in

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0017.png

TIA

rebel
    bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI

[email protected] - call slider
    My latest theme - -
    2010-10-29 09:43 PM
    I know you want to make one for me again with the same order of icons as below but with the new frames... ;-) I could send a donation your way if need be. I really do appreciate all of the help around here!!!

Here is my Calendar icon. You have the rest. Pretty please... lol

can you zip up what you are using and send it to me ... the one I have for you is a bit different. Also I may have to leave the red that's on them in there for now... maybe later when I have more time I can remove it if you want
    2010-10-29 09:45 PM
    I'm out for awhile hopefully be back on around midnight.
    2010-10-29 09:46 PM
    I'm out for awhile hopefully be back on around midnight.
    Later Sauce.
    2010-10-29 09:48 PM
    bro this is with the wallpaper not place any additional
    2010-10-29 09:49 PM
    anyone has a mewseek icon? searched but to no avail
    2010-10-29 09:50 PM
    bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI

[email protected] - call slider
    Thanks mate, as for your attachmebt, with the @ in it comes up as an email addres

0I have the slider in my theme tho

Thanks for the swift response

rebel
    2010-10-29 09:51 PM
    can you zip up what you are using and send it to me ... the one I have for you is a bit different. Also I may have to leave the red that's on them in there for now... maybe later when I have more time I can remove it if you want
    Sure, here ya go. Thanks again.

Also, maybe throw a red frame around that beautiful camera icon that Sanady just posted for me two posts down. TIA
    Attached Files
    Last edited by THatton; 2010-10-29 at 10:01 PM.
    2010-10-29 09:52 PM
    Black and white icons?
    2010-10-29 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD