User Tag List

Did you get to type that on one of DM's Keyboards? ...maybe on an advance copy...
    2010-10-30 05:56 PM
    OK guys, I have 98% of this complete. There are like 6 more files to tweak and you can have it. The bad news is, the wife is gonna make me go grocery shopping so, it will take a few more hours to get to 100%.

Here is the last preview I will post before uploading my perfectionistically vain keyboard...

Portrait

Landscape

This is just one of many I have in the works.
    I am so gonna get ready iAcces for some awesome KB! Oh wait a minute, I have insufficent $ on my card, gonna load up some cash before the trial expires!

Ok so I have a few requests to do ... Let see if I can name them all.

If I miss you just send me a message again and I'll get to it asap

Doomsday116 I'm working on yours
    Deathman91 ... I'm on it
    Thanks a lot!

As for now, it's time to sleep. Goodnight guys. Hopefully it's all ready when I am awake.
    Last edited by deathman91; 2010-10-30 at 06:06 PM.
    2010-10-30 06:03 PM
    Did you get to type that on one of DM's Keyboards? ...maybe on an advance copy...

2010-10-30 06:05 PM
    @doomsday116 here it is

I also skinned the rotation lock and unlock buttons for you just in case you wanted them done too
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-doomsday1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-doomsday2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-doomsday3.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-doomsday4.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-doomsday5.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-doomsday6.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-doomsday7.png  
    Attached Files
    2010-10-30 06:06 PM
    Hi All,

I'm trying to use the Loading PSD file in Photoshop but having difficulties in addin my own image to it. Is anyone else strugging at all?
    2010-10-30 06:06 PM

damn STOP DM!!haha I'm almost leaking I'm so excited!
    2010-10-30 06:12 PM
    My god! I am in love with the blue KB! Looks very classy while the red one is kinda loud for me.
    2010-10-30 06:13 PM
    I am so gonna get ready iAcces for some awesome KB! Oh wait a minute, I have insufficent $ on my card, gonna load up some cash before the trial expires!

Thanks a lot!

As for now, it's time to sleep. Goodnight guys. Hopefully it's all ready when I am awake.
    I'll bundle it up in a sec but here are the icons
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-deathman1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-deathman2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-deathman3.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-deathman4.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-deathman5.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2010-10-30 at 06:16 PM.
    2010-10-30 06:13 PM
    OK gang. Wait no more!! You guys have been so patient with me, put up with all of my screenshots and helped me make this thing better with your input.

I know you've been waiting so, I will post an advanced copy here for everyone to test out. IT IS NOT finished. I still need to do some things to landscape mode so, save the "this isn't skinned" until it's done, please. I know it's not very visible in bright light situations. That is simply the way it is. It's a dark skin. I will be making many others. During the creation of this one I had at least 20 different kb ideas.

As always, your comments are welcome.

N-Joy!

DMKBHD001(beta).zip

Please note that this is NOT the official EPHD keyboard theme. Thank You.
    2010-10-30 06:15 PM
    OK gang. Wait no more!! You guys have been so patient with me, put up with all of my screenshots and helped me make this thing better with your input.

I know you've been waiting so, I will post an advanced copy here for everyone to test out. IT IS NOT finished. I still need to do some things to landscape mode so, save the "this isn't skinned" until it's done, please. I know it's not very visible in bright light situations. That is simply the way it is. It's a dark skin. I will be making many others. During the creation of this one I had at least 20 different kb ideas.

N-Joy!

DMKBHD001(beta).zip

Oh, I was going to turn in soon but these kept me awake.
    2010-10-30 06:17 PM
    Oh, I was going to turn in soon but this kept me awake.
    LOL. Sorry man.

How's that saying go...

You can sleep when your dead...
    2010-10-30 06:18 PM
    Oh, I was going to turn in soon but these kept me awake.
    wanna post a screenshot? I love seeing people using the stuff I make
    2010-10-30 06:20 PM
    OK guys, I have 98% of this complete. There are like 6 more files to tweak and you can have it. The bad news is, the wife is gonna make me go grocery shopping so, it will take a few more hours to get to 100%.

Here is the last preview I will post before uploading my perfectionistically vain keyboard...

Portrait

Landscape

No offense to Bars but damn DM, you've outdone yourself with this one and I'm going to be using your kb mods for sure! I love how extravagant it looks!
    2010-10-30 06:23 PM
    hey e
    you get the ring tones and album I sent?

N-Joy!

DMKBHD001(beta).zip

Please note that this is NOT the official EPHD keyboard theme. Thank You.
    DM I thought you were going to call it Maximus Keyboardeous...

Man that looks so good... just have to wait til I can get iaccess
    Here's it.

Hi All,

I'm trying to use the Loading PSD file in Photoshop but having difficulties in addin my own image to it. Is anyone else strugging at all?
    If you are referring to the action script for the lockscreen...

Take an image 640 x 960 and run the action on it. (Go to Windows/Actions and turn on the actions palette).

Run the action by hitting the "play" button in the palette.

This will create the right image.

To create the left, just hit control+T and flip horizontally.

Save.
    2010-10-30 06:24 PM
    hey e
    you get the ring tones and album I sent?
    Oh yeah Thanks man... I haven't played with them yet just got them this morning...
    2010-10-30 06:24 PM
    DM I thought you were going to call it Maximus Keyboardeous...

Man that looks so good... just have to wait til I can get iaccess
    To keep some order I am going to keep the names sequential. I am an organization freak.

You could move one item anywhere on my desk and I would notice immediately.

Attentive to detail or OCD? You decide.
    2010-10-30 06:26 PM

Portrait

Landscape

just error here

2010-10-30 06:28 PM