Did someone post a tutorial on where to put the themes for iAcces? I NEED to get this on my phone!
    I use ifunbox.

Go to Applications (System)

iAcces.app/themes

and drop the folder there.

Select in iAcces and reboot.
    2010-10-30 08:44 PM
    @doomsday116 here it is

I also skinned the rotation lock and unlock buttons for you just in case you wanted them done too
    Wow!!!Definantly worth the wait, thank you so much...check ur email...thx
    2010-10-30 08:45 PM
    Sauce, grab the one i posted, it has the new LS logo on the spacebar.
    2010-10-30 08:45 PM
    What is the iAcces repo please?
    2010-10-30 08:46 PM
    You don't see me pissing on his work. He wants a battle I'm down. I was captain of the speech n debate team. Shoulda been a lawyer.

I will shred him. He doesn't want to match wits with me. I LOVE confrontation.
    no I meant he doesn't have **** on you ... No worries DM I got yo back :P

Wow!!!Definantly worth the wait, thank you so much...check ur email...thx
    Yeah I did ... Thanks again... mind posting a screenshot of the dock and the rotation button if you used it?
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2010-10-30 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-30 08:47 PM
    Hey eenofonn
    Possible to get my dockflow with red? If you need the ebuddy icon I can send it to you. Not sure if you can frame it or not. I don't need it in a theme just gonna drop em in bundles.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    hi what is the weather widget that u are using?
    Hey sauce you hit 1k CONGRATS
    In your honor boston I'm going to start working on getting the blue icons done today before any other color
    thanks E no rush though, I see all the requests you fill and it's dam nice of you. We would all be lost without guys like you DM Wim Jazz Sauce Darkness Sanady Floppy and the list goes on......

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-10-30 08:48 PM
    What is the iAcces repo please?
    I believe it's www.iacces.com
    2010-10-30 08:48 PM
    Hey eenofonn
    Possible to get my dockflow with red? If you need the ebuddy icon I can send it to you. Not sure if you can frame it or not. I don't need it in a theme just gonna drop em in bundles.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    sure... if you wouldn't mind sending all them to me I can get it done faster just send me a zip or rar and I'll get to work
    2010-10-30 08:50 PM
    So now my phone decides it wants to set itself up as a new phone and reinstall all my app again lol.
    2010-10-30 08:51 PM
    no I meant he doesn't have **** on you ... No worries DM I got yo back :P

Yeah I did ... Thanks again... mind posting a screenshot of the dock and the rotation button if you used it?
    Thanks man. he's probably fixing his sh*%$y frames right now. LOL.
    2010-10-30 08:51 PM
    Why can'y I get iacces to switch to english guys???
    2010-10-30 08:52 PM
    You don't see me pissing on his work. He wants a battle I'm down. I was captain of the speech n debate team. Shoulda been a lawyer.

I will shred him. He doesn't want to match wits with me. I LOVE confrontation.
    atta way DM don't take any crap from the haters/trolls. There always gonna hate and always gonna be trolls. I think they didn't get enough love at home when they were just little trolls so now there angry at the world....

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    yes me on my keyboard it's reverse
    but you not
    Thanks man. he;s porbably fixing his sh*% frames right now. LOL.
    That's too funny, You def have an eye for detail bro.
    Thanks man. he's probably fixing his sh*%$y frames right now. LOL.
    We all know you (just like Bars) put in all the attention to detail that makes this theme ELITE anyone can throw something together... just look at all the summerboard themes still running around
    Ok got the repo, can't find an English version for ios 4.1, only China, Hong Kong or Taiwan!! Any idea which one i should download?
    I believe it's www.iacces.com
    must also speak Chinese?
    2010-10-30 08:53 PM
    atta way DM don't take any crap from the haters/trolls. There always gonna hate and always gonna be trolls. I think they didn't get enough love at home when they were just little trolls so now there angry at the world....
    LMAO, mommy didn't cuddle 'em enough.

must also speak Chinese?
    No it's supports English. After you install just switch the language. But, if you decide to learn Chinese that would be hardcore dedication.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-10-30 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-30 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD