Very strange. Now considered the description of iAcces and according to what I wrote out that if the device is frequently updated (changes to the software version) or Restore then again be used this program to be bought again. That if I understood correctly I think is very dumb
    2010-10-30 10:44 PM
    Everything else is perfectly placed except that stubborn calendar date which I have no idea where to edit the placement. Just wanna bring it down a little that's all. @ bars
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    <font color=Red>Naughty As The Clown. Never Bow Down</font>.
    2010-10-30 10:44 PM
    The new lockscreen isn't retina?? Or am I using the wrong one
    2010-10-30 10:47 PM
    to make it work with winterboard you have to.

make a folder example

Elite Pro HD Keyboard
    inside that make a folder called Folders inside that make a folder called iAcces.app then make a folder called themes inside that make one either called iAcces4-China or iAcces4-PureEnglish and inside that copy the images folder from the original download and drop it in winterboard and activate. make sure in iAcces that either iAcces PureEnglish or iAcces China keyboards are checked.

if that doesnt work for you instead of making a folder called Folders do this instead

Bundles>com.iacces.iAcces>themes>iAcces4-PureEnglish(or iAcces4-China) and throw the images folder in there.

hit thanks if this helped

ps every folder must be written as stated above.
    2010-10-30 10:49 PM
    Hi Bars,

Do you have the loading screen PSD which i can work with? also is there any chance of theming wifi signals, reception signals and battery icon in different colours ?
    PSD is included with the theme...for other questions I hope you are kidding...use thread search option...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-10-30 10:50 PM
    Very strange. Now considered the description of iAcces and according to what I wrote out that if the device is frequently updated (changes to the software version) or Restore then again be used this program to be bought again. That if I understood correctly I think is very dumb
    I understand it as, you get to update to any version they may go to within a year when using the same device, as iAcces store a unique identifier from your phone, any version they go to after a year, will not affect your current version...you will have to repurchase once you get the iPhone 4
    2010-10-30 10:50 PM
    Everything else is perfectly placed except that stubborn calendar date which I have no idea where to edit the placement. Just wanna bring it down a little that's all. @ bars

go to Lockscreen.css

#calendarbar {
    text-align: center;
    font: 18px "Helvetica";
    color: #af1414;
    text-shadow: 3px 3px 3px black;
    position: absolute;
    width: 142px;
    height: 25px;
    -webkit-transform:translateX(33px);
    -webkit-mask-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(white), to(transparent));
    top: 213px;<----- (i think, but i'm not sure)
    letter-spacing: 2px;
    word-spacing: 0px;
    background-color: transparent;
    opacity: 1.0;
    z-index: 10;
    }
    2010-10-30 10:51 PM
    hey, i wanted to put a blue elite pro hd carrier logo up, but i don't know how...my carrier is rogers, any help would be much appreciated thanks a lot...LOVE THE THEME!
    2010-10-30 10:51 PM
    Nice work, very clean with no clutter.
    Thanks man that's the way to do it with BARS themes. Clean and simple
    2010-10-30 10:52 PM
    to make it work with winterboard you have to.

make a folder example

Elite Pro HD Keyboard
    inside that make a folder called Folders inside that make a folder called iAcces.app then make a folder called themes inside that make one either called iAcces4-China or iAcces4-PureEnglish and inside that copy the images folder from the original download and drop it in winterboard and activate. make sure in iAcces that either iAcces PureEnglish or iAcces China keyboards are checked.

if that doesnt work for you instead of making a folder called Folders do this instead

Bundles>com.iacces.iAcces>themes>iAcces4-PureEnglish(or iAcces4-China) and throw the images folder in there.

hit thanks if this helped

ps every folder must be written as stated above.
    please remember that spelling does matter.
    2010-10-30 10:53 PM
    Just got yachts now waiting on the kb
    2010-10-30 10:55 PM
    I understand it as, you get to update to any version they may go to within a year when using the same device, as iAcces store a unique identifier from your phone, any version they go to after a year, will not affect your current version...you will have to repurchase once you get the iPhone 4
    I hope that I have not misunderstood. next month will appear iOS 4.2 and will try then what will the situation
    Just got iacces now waiting on the kb
    here....

Hi Rum,

I don't want to bother and know that you are busy.
    Mabye my demand was buried, but could you make me a logo with : "iTex" and the HD in red please.
    2010-10-30 10:56 PM
    Hi Rum,

I don't want to bother and know that you are busy.
    Mabye my demand was buried, but could you make me a logo with : "iTex" and the HD in red please.
    I'll make it later...watching the baby now...send me a PM so I wont forget...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-10-30 10:58 PM
    go to Lockscreen.css

#calendarbar {
    text-align: center;
    font: 18px "Helvetica";
    color: #af1414;
    text-shadow: 3px 3px 3px black;
    position: absolute;
    width: 142px;
    height: 25px;
    -webkit-transform:translateX(33px);
    -webkit-mask-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(white), to(transparent));
    top: 213px;<----- (i think, but i'm not sure)
    letter-spacing: 2px;
    word-spacing: 0px;
    background-color: transparent;
    opacity: 1.0;
    z-index: 10;
    }
    that one is for the calendar placed in the image1 below the center image. thats whats puzzling me. And i really appreaciate the reply bro. if u got a paypal give me ur email i'll send a beer your way, cause i've been asking for help but ain't getting any. oh well. thx anyways. if u still want that beer give me ur paypal email ya
    2010-10-30 11:01 PM
    Time to go to sleep. I wish a peaceful evening and happy day for all friends and thanks again for the help you gave me
    2010-10-30 11:03 PM
    I hope that I have not misunderstood. next month will appear iOS 4.2 and will try then what will the situation
    as I understand it doesnt matter...the license/activation stays with device despite restores and firmware upgrades as long as its compatible...
    2010-10-30 11:09 PM
    Thanks DM, just got everything up and going with the new KB. Would have rather sent you the $15 then iAcces
    2010-10-30 11:12 PM
    I believe that wim has. fully working copy of hi orange mod
    @Bars

Hey can you shoot me an email or PM I need to ask you a few things
    2010-10-30 11:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD