hey zplit how you doin bro
    whats up brother... waiting for my carrier lol... and about to do something for u my brother
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2010-11-02 03:51 AM
    Could I please request a carrier logo that says Karsan (with the hd next to it if it'll fit)? Thanks in advance
    2010-11-02 03:51 AM
    whats up brother... waiting for my carrier lol... and about to do something for u my brother
    i would have made that carrier for you but just got so caught up in making/modding keyboards and lockscreens
    2010-11-02 03:52 AM
    Thanks man. You mind showin' me what it looks like on the phone before I go doin' all this mess actually? I've never really been a fan of altering the system fonts, but I have no idea what this font looks like tbh.
    the fonts I'm using looks great... but I get screen shots to c how they look on the phone. u want a screenshot of how it looks on my phone?
    2010-11-02 03:52 AM
    Thanks man. You mind showin' me what it looks like on the phone before I go doin' all this mess actually? I've never really been a fan of altering the system fonts, but I have no idea what this font looks like tbh.
    Bro heres what you do (I have a little more than 30 fonts saved)go to iPhoneruler.net download all the fonts you want put them in a folder marked iPhonefonts ssh that folder to var/system/library/fonts and place it there(make sure all the fonts are unzipped in the folder you made and keep them separate and named)then open the folder with the font you want to use and copy the two hellvetica files ttf and ttc then paste them in library/fonts/cache(make sure you backup your original 2 hellvetica files first) respring and bam new font hope this post helps someone
    2010-11-02 03:54 AM
    i would have made that carrier for you but just got so caught up in making/modding keyboards and lockscreens
    like always bringing us new stuff I likr that... don't worry bro I posted so many times somebody gonna do it lol...
    2010-11-02 03:55 AM
    It should look like this dizzy
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-02 03:56 AM
    Request plz
    here
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-left.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-right.png  
    2010-11-02 03:56 AM
    Anybody
    Is this the right one?
    2010-11-02 03:57 AM
    Bro heres what you do (I have a little more than 30 fonts saved)go to iPhoneruler.net download all the fonts you want put them in a folder marked iPhonefonts ssh that folder to var/system/library/fonts and place it there(make sure all the fonts are unzipped in the folder you made and keep them separate and named)then open the folder with the font you want to use and copy the two hellvetica files ttf and ttc then paste them in library/fonts/cache(make sure you backup your original 2 hellvetica files first) respring and bam new font hope this post helps someone
    you just took my costumer from me lmaoo thanks bro
    and this
    hust for any1 who doesnt have keyboard etc its on the beta repo now
    like always bringing us new stuff I likr that... don't worry bro I posted so many times somebody gonna do it lol...
    Rum you around buddy? can you get this guy a carrier?
    Anybody
    Is this the right one?
    yes
    2010-11-02 03:58 AM
    For all the EPHD chicks out there....Still gotta skin a few icons

Thats my girls btw..lol
    What's the name of that background weather mod?
    2010-11-02 03:58 AM
    @bars

Hey bro what's the status of those icon color mods?
    2010-11-02 03:59 AM
    Rum you around buddy? can you get this guy a carrier?
    rum make like 20 logos and 20 carrier logo for me lol he know for sure wat I want lol
    2010-11-02 03:59 AM
    here
    Thx A lot !

But Unlike it s possible?
    2010-11-02 04:00 AM
    hust for any1 who doesnt have keyboard etc its on the beta repo now
    yeah just saw it , imma wait till bars uploads the 3Gs one to the repo.

Thx A lot !

But Unlike it s possible?
    im not quite following what your trying to say...
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-11-02 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-02 04:02 AM
    yeah just saw it , imma wait till bars uploads the 3Gs one to the repo.

im not quite following what your trying to say...
    red = left
    platinum = right
    2010-11-02 04:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD