Lot's of great looking variations of the Elite theme...Here's the keyboard I'm rolling with

Here's caps lock and pressed.

They look brighter, better, and you can see a lot more detail on the phone, just the light background of the website that makes it look darker than it is.
    nice but ur point is..? showing off or sharing?
    2010-11-04 08:10 AM
    My latest and greatest.

Logo looks slick dude
    2010-11-04 08:10 AM
    keyboard is complete and on the repo still showing an update after install... Kyle is going to take a look at it tomorrow to see what that's all about
    Sweet!!! Hey bars how are you doing?

This forum is for ip4 son. Please reply in the correct arena lol.
    Oh Damn LOL
    Last edited by Carvensno; 2010-11-04 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-04 08:15 AM
    Logo looks slick dude
    I did one just like my signature but I'm waiting to do a black screen again. I'm doing some other 3D in the am.
    2010-11-04 08:16 AM
    I told you guys I had some keyboards for you and I hope these don't disappoint. Here is a collection I call Colorboardeous...

There is a match for each of Bars color mods plus an orange one. The red is not an exact match, it was a bit too dark.

There is a link for the entire pack at the bottom of this post. Eight, pretty sweet (IMO) keyboards in all.

N-Joy!

Colorboardeous Aqua.theme.zip

Colorboardeous Blue.theme.zip

Colorboardeous Fuschia.theme.zip

Colorboardeous Olive.theme.zip

Colorboardeous Orange.theme.zip

Colorboardeous Purple.theme.zip

Colorboardeous Red.theme.zip

Colorboardeous Rust.theme.zip

Colorboardeous Pack.zip

Goodnight All.
    Sweet job DM thanks
    2010-11-04 08:17 AM
    Tired as all hell..... Got a SWEET *** TV today though..... still boxed.... 55" Samsung LED.... its a TV and a half.... I am moving my family on the 12th, so its for the new place
    2010-11-04 08:18 AM

official Elite PRO HD Keyboard release on my repo
    Cool Job bars thanks
    2010-11-04 08:19 AM
    Looks good. What happened to those metallic bubbles?
    I caught sight of the stock version browsing cydia the other night and remembered how clean they were... it was time to go back and just give em' a simple look..
    My latest theme - -
    2010-11-04 08:20 AM
    nice but ur point is..? showing off or sharing?
    Forgot to edit it with "WIP" so at this point, just showing...If anyone has any interest, then I'd be more than happy to share it when finished also...anyone can always save the image and view it on their phone
    Last edited by EventHorizn; 2010-11-04 at 08:41 AM.
    2010-11-04 08:25 AM
    I caught sight of the stock version browsing cydia the other night and remembered how clean they were... it was time to go back and just give em' a simple look..
    Some people are complex lol
    2010-11-04 08:26 AM
    Where I'm at.. almost finished with my new status bar in brushed metal.

Thats it... Share it please
    2010-11-04 08:36 AM
    Tired as all hell..... Got a SWEET *** TV today though..... still boxed.... 55" Samsung LED.... its a TV and a half.... I am moving my family on the 12th, so its for the new place
    i see we both have equal tastes

loving my 55" LED
    2010-11-04 08:53 AM
    i see we both have equal tastes

loving my 55" LED
    u both are rich :P
    2010-11-04 08:56 AM
    i got only a 50"
    2010-11-04 09:05 AM
    Can I have some of your guy's money? I'm poor lol
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png
    2010-11-04 09:12 AM
    I'm trying to change the 3 pictures in the frames on the lockscreen. I have the 3 pictures in, but the back 2 are zoomed in. How can I zoom the pictures out to be normal size inside the frames? I've tried changing the widths of the frame and pictures to match the first one thinking maybe that would work, and it looks like it makes the pic smaller like it should be, but it completely knocks it out of the frame. Anyone know how to zoom it out but still have it centered in the frame?
    2010-11-04 09:15 AM
    i oni got a 42...
    2010-11-04 09:16 AM
    it's private. it's available by donation. full keyboard theme and latest lockscreen are available now!! donations run through paypal,to [email protected]

Check out this video on YouTube:

How bout those who purchased from Cydia?
    2010-11-04 09:27 AM
    I know this has been covered, but I'm love my theme and all the wonderful stuff I've done and learned on this forum. Only issue I have is lockinfo font. I want to change to avenir (EPHD) font.

Thank You in advance.
    2010-11-04 09:27 AM
    I know this has been covered, but I'm love my theme and all the wonderful stuff I've done and learned on this forum. Only issue I have is lockinfo font. I want to change to avenir (EPHD) font.

Thank You in advance.
    what is nice about this avenir font?

any screen shots?
    2010-11-04 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD