Thanks Wim very nice
    Last edited by whtnite; 2010-10-07 at 09:48 PM.
    2010-10-07 09:45 PM
    I remember not so long ago, thinking to myself who is this dm dude, seems cocky. Then I thought whats he doing hijacking the weather, he doesnt even like weather widgets? I even got a pm or 2 saying hey why is dm doing you? Well before I reacted, I though first, for only the 3rd or 4th time in my life. I thought hey I did the same thing, I dont really like them either, I also need to cut back and he is better at it then me. So I embraced it. I am glad I did because he is a good guy.

sappy_joe
    I've been a member of a few different forums. Some of them theme/skinning forums such as this. In that time I have tried to make friends and be a contributing member. My work is not always the best. Heck, a good portion of the time it's not even mine, just something I reorganized that someone else started. It wasn't until I popped into this forum that I felt like I "belonged". Many of the regulars here are incredibly helpful and generous. I asked Z for an alternate way to pay for XHD because I had no money in my PayPal at the time, and he gave it to me. Told me to pay him when I could. He made good on his word and so did I. You do not find that kind of thing too much anymore.

Any time I have a question there has been someone to help. Even Bars will check his PM's once in a while. When guys like Wim see that I am using HIS widget to create something new, instead of bashing me for not being the original author, he has been helping me make it better. I'm sure I have shown I give proper credit and always will. None of us would be doing any of this if it weren't for countless other peoples creations.

As far as you being better than me, I find that very complimentary that you'd say such. I feel more like I am learning from you guys. Your my pioneers, if you will. That you guys like the work I am doing makes it all the more worth while. This weather widget will rock, been at it for two straight days now.

I will Try to help where I can. I'm not an idiot so I have a few tools to bring to the table.

You guys are all great! Thanks for making me feel at home.

How's that for sappy.
    2010-10-07 09:46 PM

Rename

Icon Name: icon
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.iptm.Rename
    Attached Files
    2010-10-07 09:49 PM
    Nice sappy, people here are amazing
    2010-10-07 09:50 PM
    looks great Wim. Thank yo so much
    2010-10-07 09:50 PM
    BTW, I put in an array of weather descriptions, you can shorten or alter them.
    You find it in the Weather.js under var descriptions
    you could also use these to translate them to your own language.
    2010-10-07 09:51 PM
    We need some Dock flow icons to match these loaders and now this awesome weather modification
    2010-10-07 09:51 PM
    I've been a member of a few different forums. Some of them theme/skinning forums such as this. In that time I have tried to make friends and be a contributing member. My work is not always the best. Heck, a good portion of the time it's not even mine, just something I reorganized that someone else started. It wasn't until I popped into this forum that I felt like I "belonged". Many of the regulars here are incredibly helpful and generous. I asked Z for an alternate way to pay for XHD because I had no money in my PayPal at the time, and he gave it to me. Told me to pay him when I could. He made good on his word and so did I. You do not find that kind of thing too much anymore.

Any time I have a question there has been someone to help. Even Bars will check his PM's once in a while. When guys like Wim see that I am using HIS widget to create something new, instead of bashing me for not being the original author, he has been helping me make it better. I'm sure I have shown I give proper credit and always will. None of us would be doing any of this if it weren't for countless other peoples creations.

As far as you being better than me, I find that very complimentary that you'd say such. I feel more like I am learning from you guys. Your my pioneers, if you will. That you guys like the work I am doing makes it all the more worth while. This weather widget will rock, been at it for two straight days now.

I will Try to help where I can. I'm not an idiot so I have a few tools to bring to the table.

You guys are all great! Thanks for making me feel at home.

How's that for sappy.
    And we all think your awesome too!!!
    2010-10-07 09:52 PM

Respring + LS

Icon Name: icon
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.bigboss.respring
    Attached Files
    2010-10-07 09:55 PM
    Hey Wim,

Two things.

1) The Widget is friggin' outstanding. Excellent job.
    2) When I visit your repo I do not see the custom icons on the left, just question marks. I'm sure this isn't the correct forum for it but, do you have an idea as to why?

Again, amazing job on this widget.

----------------------------------------

My alternate Folder background and rotation icons.

Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-10-07 at 09:57 PM.
    We need some Dock flow icons to match these loaders and now this awesome weather modification
    +1
    Don't make me break out the greased up muscle butts group hug pic

I will make this weatherflow work as lockscreen as well

Mrbass is going to do the impossible, control the weather
    2010-10-07 10:00 PM
    glad i donated the $10 for this
    2010-10-07 10:02 PM
    EF posted a psd to make your own Dock Flow icons in the XHD thread next door
    It works great http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5494307
    2010-10-07 10:03 PM
    Don't make me break out the greased up muscle butts group hug pic

I will make this weatherflow work as lockscreen as well

Mrbass is going to do the impossible, control the weather
    Looking at Wims widget on my phone I couldn't help but think...

This would be out of this world if the outer frames of the cover flow actually displayed correct images for the corresponding city. That would be super cereal.

And, I need to be able to display more conditions, the 47 yahoo gives doesn't cover it.

What do I do with a sandstorm? The foggy image doesn't cut it.
    2010-10-07 10:05 PM
    Wim...this is absolutely amazing....awesome work...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-10-07 10:11 PM
    wim i keep getting zip errors when i add ur repo. any ideas?
    2010-10-07 10:15 PM

Phone + LS

Icon Name: [email protected]
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.apple.mobilephone
    Attached Files
    2010-10-07 10:17 PM
    Give me the icons you want, and in what order from left to right and I'll knock em out when I get home from work.

Awesome...

Last edited by Chuck1969; 2010-10-07 at 10:23 PM.
    2010-10-07 10:18 PM
    Noblei4 Icon RQ
    Attached Files
    2010-10-07 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD