Wow bombshell!!!!
    If you look in cydia 90% of his stuff is by other people with actual talent. Anyone can add a color overlay and repackage things. That's so lame.
    2010-11-05 10:18 PM
    Everyone pls help me, I installed iAcces4-China(iOS4) and got the newest Elite HD Keyboard, but It doesn't work because when run iAccess it crashed. Any one has ideas? BTW I added source: www.iacces.com/apt
    2010-11-05 10:18 PM
    Everyone pls help me, I installed iAcces4-China(iOS4) and got the newest Elite HD Keyboard, but It doesn't work because when run iAccess it crashed. Any one has ideas? BTW I added source: www.iacces.com/apt
    reboot your iPhone
    2010-11-05 10:20 PM
    Sorry for disturbe..

Somebody can help me for this?

Is possible to have this right and left?

Thanks in advance

Now I see why lol.

Interesting... I "donated" to him for the XHD bars and the EPHD bars.. I really liked the brushed metal bar but just couldn't wrap my mind around donating again.. I "donated" because I liked his work if it was indeed genuine.. But when you start paying more for status bars then for the asking price for the entire theme ...

Not hatin' on him if it is indeed his work he's promoting... one of those "jus' sayin" things..
    EPHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone

is this where I would change my phone icon?

I renamed [email protected] to [email protected] and renamed the slanted icon I wanted to [email protected].

I hit respring and then checked off theme in WB and resprung again and recheck theme in WB and NOTHING!!!

any help?
    2010-11-05 10:21 PM
    reboot your iPhone
    samr issue here. hit the globe key on your keyboard an it should work.
    2010-11-05 10:25 PM
    EPHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone

is this where I would change my phone icon?

I renamed [email protected] to [email protected] and renamed the slanted icon I wanted to [email protected].

I hit respring and then checked off theme in WB and resprung again and recheck theme in WB and NOTHING!!!

any help?
    you have done it correctly. try a reboot
    2010-11-05 10:26 PM
    go into winterboard and deselect the theme, then respring. then go back into winterboard and select the theme and respring. all your file names are correct.
    2010-11-05 10:26 PM
    If you like Ferrari - I have plenty.
    2010-11-05 10:27 PM
    sorry.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-05 10:27 PM
    Sorry for disturbe..

Somebody can help me for this?

Is possible to have this right and left?

Thanks in advance

How do you put full pictures on like this rather than the thumb nail.

I want to dhow off my new dock in its full glory
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button
    2010-11-05 10:28 PM
    go into winterboard and deselect the theme, then respring. then go back into winterboard and select the theme and respring. all your file names are correct.
    Do I uncheck EVERYTHING from the theme or just EPHD?
    2010-11-05 10:28 PM
    If you look in cydia 90% of his stuff is by other people with actual talent. Anyone can add a color overlay and repackage things. That's so lame.
    Bro I posted those docks a while back and the first thing I said was I didn't make these just changed the colors!Honestly I'm not really upset but I just don't like being misled!What can I say NY state of mind lol
    2010-11-05 10:31 PM
    How do you put full pictures on like this rather than the thumb nail.

I want to dhow off my new dock in its full glory
    Add [IMG_] before the http in the link to your picture and add [/IMG_] at the end of the link. without the underscores after the "G's"
    Interesting... I "donated" to him for the XHD bars and the EPHD bars.. I really liked the brushed metal bar but just couldn't wrap my mind around donating again.. I "donated" because I liked his work if it was indeed genuine.. But when you start paying more for status bars then for the asking price for the entire theme ...

Not hatin' on him if it is indeed his work he's promoting... one of those "jus' sayin" things..
    If it was his original work I could care less. But the fact he is taking totally free stuff submitted by others, tweaking it and then selling it bothers me. I don't create much from pure scratch I tweak things and don't have the nerve to sell them on cydia.
    new lockscreen officially purchased!! can wait to unveil it!!! STAY TUNED!! great time to go beta if you haven't yet...
    2010-11-05 10:32 PM
    new lockscreen officially purchased!! can wait to unveil it!!! STAY TUNED!! great time to go beta if you haven't yet...
    Fabulous news sir
    Excited a little now
    2010-11-05 10:33 PM
    Guys, I did restart, but now my problem is iAccess is all Chinese, I switch to English It says I have to restart iAccess app again. I don't know when the restart button, I pressed home button and run app again but it is still chinese and the HD keyboard still doesn't take effect. Please tell me how to do this
    2010-11-05 10:35 PM
    Scientific Keyboard finished

sweet! send that!!
    2010-11-05 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD