new lockscreen officially purchased!! can wait to unveil it!!! STAY TUNED!! great time to go beta if you haven't yet...
    I'm glad that I went Beta today then!!!
    2010-11-05 10:36 PM
    Bars is this different from the Lockscreen Final?
    Fabulous news sir
    Excited a little now
    I think IRS everything we asked for and MUCH more!!
    Just bumping my request. Maybe someone else can do this for me? Pretty Please?
    Looks like Dark is not on

Hi Dark
    Think you could possibly make both these photos into an EPHD framed icon for Photos Icon?
    No need to zip/rename, I'll just throw them in my bundle so I can swap around.
    If your not too busy that is. I can wait my friend if you are.

Cool news for the LS, release date?
    Last edited by roman3001; 2010-11-05 at 10:41 PM.
    2010-11-05 10:37 PM
    bars is this different from the lockscreen final?
    ummm much!! no zooming on side images and a SURPRISE!!
    Guys, I did restart, but now my problem is iAccess is all Chinese, I switch to English It says I have to restart iAccess app again. I don't know when the restart button, I pressed home button and run app again but it is still chinese and the HD keyboard still doesn't take effect. Please tell me how to do this
    Your trial has expired i think.
    I saw couple icons and LS for skyfire, but now i cant find them, anyone have it to share?
    2010-11-05 10:38 PM
    Ok, I've read this forum from page 1 and have gleaned many, many fine ideas, tips, and tricks. There are some very talented people in here and especially barsoverbeats!
    Now, would someone know how to get rid of the dock reflection as noted in the screenshot? The wallpaper is from weeduck and includes the 'flowed' icons. I have made transparent icons to match the backgrounded flow icons but nomatter what have the dock reflection. Went into springboard and even into core services. Can be removed in core services but then there are problems with all icons. Am I looking too hard and it is easy????

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photo.png  
    2010-11-05 10:40 PM
    Your trial has expired i think.
    I just installed it 30 minutes ago, how come it can expired so fast, i don't even see the purchase button in cydia
    2010-11-05 10:40 PM
    So how ling before u post it in the Beta Repo? Im in UK so am I in for a long night? lol
    2010-11-05 10:42 PM
    Just bumping my request. Maybe someone else can do this for me? Pretty Please?
    Looks like Dark is not on
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-2.png  
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you
    2010-11-05 10:44 PM
    I just installed it 30 minutes ago, how come it can expired so fast, i don't even see the purchase button in cydia
    Not sure but that was happening to me when my trial ended and you don't buy it from cydia
    2010-11-05 10:44 PM
    no i do not have.

OMG this lockscreen is really crappy....

serious i think this lockscreen final sucks...

remove the telephonyUI folder , and i did not enable anything else

i still can see the tap to unlock.

i wonder where the hell the images come from...

maybe bars your repo extracted them into some hidden folder elsewhere?

can u send me back V2 lockscreen in mediafire?

this lockscreen final is crap
    A smart person would back up their latest versions. Instead you crap on someones work and then ask for help. Yeah right.
    2010-11-05 10:45 PM
    I saw coiple icons and LS for skyfire, but now i cant find them, anyone have it to share?
    Credit to Darkness for these. I am just re-sharing his work.
    Please send him the thanks.

bundle name: com.skyfire.browser
    icon name: Icon.png
    LS name: Default.png
    hi,
    i have installed the elite pro hd new weather widget. i changed the var local from 44312 to my zipcode 91054 (Germany). i see on my homescreen the widget with time, date and month. in the left upper corner is just "loading" and nothing happens. What can i do? i have libWeatre installed, is this a problem?
    Is it possible to show this widget only on the first site?
    Thanks not2c4u
    They look awesome! Appreciated
    2010-11-05 10:47 PM
    newking, did you edit the lockscreen.html?

near the bottom, there are frames for the tappers which must be deleted..
    2010-11-05 10:48 PM
    there is something wrong with lockscreen final version...

why there is still the tap to unlock image in my lock screen despite removing the telephonyUI folder? a bug!?
    not a bug, it was designed this way so that upon loading you do not see the tap to unlock piece...
    2010-11-05 10:49 PM
    Not sure but that was happening to me when my trial ended and you don't buy it from cydia
    Cydia doesn't tell me anything about purchase iAccess. I added the source www.iaccess.com/apt and installed iAccess4-China and then install Elite Pro HD keyboard. But none of them working. it drives me crazy
    2010-11-05 10:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD