Bars I sent you a donation from [email protected]
    2010-11-06 02:58 AM
    See you all tomorrow
    2010-11-06 02:58 AM
    Can some post up red frames for the NEW slideshow lockscreen please...i tried the old ones for Lockscreen V2 but it left chunks off the pictures and it didnt look right...thanks in advance
    +1
    2010-11-06 02:59 AM
    Last one! (for now!!!) lol! I know is been asking million times... But one more dosen't hurt... How can i change the color of the apps names? And Wim it's posible to change the frame in the weather?
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-06 03:04 AM
    Last one! (for now!!!) lol! I know is been asking million times... But one more dosen't hurt... How can i change the color of the apps names? And Wim it's posible to change the frame in the weather?
    Edit UndockedIcon Labels in Info.plist in EPHD theme...
    2010-11-06 03:09 AM
    for all who doesn't want tapper arrows you need to remove this from LockBackground.html....no need of removing whole Tapper thing....incase you want to go back one day....

of course you need to replace images in TelephonyUI with your slider....and rename or delete Tapper arrows in LockScreen folder....
    thanks Rum, I deleted, renamed the tapper images, placed my slider.png in and resprung...got rid of the tapper arrows but slider doesnt show, what did I do wrong??

maybe this is why
    didnt change the slider here "replace images in TelephonyUI with your slider" oopps
    Last edited by whtnite; 2010-11-06 at 03:15 AM.
    2010-11-06 03:12 AM
    Edit UndockedIcon Labels in Info.plist in EPHD theme...
    Man!!! you don't miss one!!! MODERATORS!!! change the "living the iphone live" on this guy and put "THE GURU" because so far he always has the answer!!! thank you for been here!!!
    2010-11-06 03:14 AM
    @whtnite, paste the whole com.apple.TelephonyUI Folder(with slider) into your new LS with tap....respring and that should do the trick
    2010-11-06 03:14 AM
    Definitely a cool lockscreen, Needs longer intervals though but thats just an easy change. May I ask why you chose to have the two background pictures remain at the first? Just wondering what was behind the decision for that?
    Overall I like the design choices made, I can see a couple places where I personally would of changed it but it does match with the theme well. Overall Great Job Bars! (and any coders responsible).
    1. Would've made them longer intervals, but I wanted to consider that not EVERYONE is going to download 60 sec lockscreen for this.

2. I wanted to make sure this theme worked out of the box. The first 3 images that appear (without any manipulation) is the custom user wallpaper selected in the camera roll. Then the subsequent images in the main frame slideshow correspond to the images pre-selected in the Images folder.

Now the user can then decide to replace those images by drop images in the Images folder and naming them 1.png, 2.png, 3.png, and 4.png. If the user chooses to replace the very FIRST image (normally the custom wallpaper), then the user can drop 0.png into that folder - leaving the left and right images being a cropped and rescaled version of the user selected wallpaper via the camera roll.

If the user wishes to create SPECIFIC images for the left and right frames, the user can then drop left.png and/or right.png into the Images folder. Those images will take precedent over any other images.

Conclusion:

Overall, I wanted this experience to be as easy as possible and not REQUIRE any SSH at all unless the user chooses to. The directions for these customizations are in the Images folder.

----------------

For everyone else, I'm glad you guys are enjoying the slideshow lockscreen. It was a concept I had earlier this year with Seven OS and Twilight NeoStyle and I'm glad it finally has hit the public market. It took a while for these lockscreens to get optimized and with myself only having 4-8 hours a week to do ANYTHING related to photoshop or coding, it was a challenge. A challenge, that seemingly, has paid off.

I will be sending bars the PSDs for the frames for further customizations. If you need anything else further to satisfy those custom cravings, state so in the thread... I will do my utmost best to keep up with this rollercoaster of a thread, lol.

- Austin
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-11-06 03:15 AM
    See you all tomorrow
    See ya e
    2010-11-06 03:16 AM
    here is the icon.....

just drop into FB bundle...

Thanks Sauce...

thats another option....but if you strictly mobile...you can do this...
    Thanks rum
    This ones gonna look better with what I got goin on.
    Cheers my friend
    2010-11-06 03:17 AM
    Can anyone tell me what the appropriate settings are to create the EHD lockscreen logo? Instead of always requesting stuff from people inthought I might try to my own. Any guidance would be appreciated. I'm more familiar with Fireworks than Photoshop.
    2010-11-06 03:18 AM
    1) it works. Ty!
    2) u mean to put the EPHD folder in winterboard at the bottom? Actually I was using it at the top of all others. I've changed it as u said. Still not working though...
    3) LOL
    More than 700 pages to read... I give up LOL
    4) the LS shows the date abbreviation in English, like THURS. I want to translate it. Nice and clear now ?

Ty!
    Bump it... Anyone can help plzz?
    2010-11-06 03:19 AM
    those were posted like 3 times...
    Not the front frame, an Sauce said the dude that was posting the unglared frames were crap anyways. Looking for Bars to just uncheck that in PS an hit save.
    2010-11-06 03:21 AM
    1. Would've made them longer intervals, but I wanted to consider that not EVERYONE is going to download 60 sec lockscreen for this.

2. I wanted to make sure this theme worked out of the box. The first 3 images that appear (without any manipulation) is the custom user wallpaper selected in the camera roll. Then the subsequent images in the main frame slideshow correspond to the images pre-selected in the Images folder.

Now the user can then decide to replace those images by drop images in the Images folder and naming them 1.png, 2.png, 3.png, and 4.png. If the user chooses to replace the very FIRST image (normally the custom wallpaper), then the user can drop 0.png into that folder - leaving the left and right images being a cropped and rescaled version of the user selected wallpaper via the camera roll.

If the user wishes to create SPECIFIC images for the left and right frames, the user can then drop left.png and/or right.png into the Images folder. Those images will take precedent over any other images.

Conclusion:

Overall, I wanted this experience to be as easy as possible and not REQUIRE any SSH at all unless the user chooses to. The directions for these customizations are in the Images folder.

----------------

For everyone else, I'm glad you guys are enjoying the slideshow lockscreen. It was a concept I had earlier this year with Seven OS and Twilight NeoStyle and I'm glad it finally has hit the public market. It took a while for these lockscreens to get optimized and with myself only having 4-8 hours a week to do ANYTHING related to photoshop or coding, it was a challenge. A challenge, that seemingly, has paid off.

I will be sending bars the PSDs for the frames for further customizations. If you need anything else further to satisfy those custom cravings, state so in the thread... I will do my utmost best to keep up with this rollercoaster of a thread, lol.

- Austin
    Can you do us all a favor and post a set for us with no diagonal glare or shadowing. Just bare frames pretty much.
    2010-11-06 03:25 AM

Conclusion:

----------------

- Austin
    Can you do us all a favor and post a set for us with no diagonal glare or shadowing. Just bare frames pretty much.
    Okay, and also a version with the shadowing lol. I'm cool with the shadowing, just not the glare.

But for now.

ILL

Last edited by Dizzy714; 2010-11-06 at 03:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-06 03:31 AM
    Okay, and also a version with the shadowing lol. I'm cool with the shadowing, just not the glare.
    Maybe bars will just turn over the psd to us and we can all do our own thing.
    2010-11-06 03:32 AM
    U don't need to explain your work kdot u could drop a turd n here and most people will think it smells like roses. But why did you stick with this frame layout vs the original one?

Conclusion:

----------------

- Austin
    2010-11-06 03:32 AM
    Hes sending me the PSD guys.... I will get them to you when I can
    2010-11-06 03:33 AM
    Is there somebody that can Docky flow those icons in the same line up?
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-06 03:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD