actually that is my mod and weather pics.
    yes you can do what your saying, in fact what you are describing sounds like what other are already doing with slideshow widget
    Slideshow widget? Cydia? Please elaborate. Thanks Floppy!
    2010-11-07 04:01 AM
    Hey there, Can someone help me please. I have the widget working just fine and matching icon set . My problem is getting my screen to be like the example here, basically how do you get your icons out of the way so you can see the widget? or disable the auto icon arranger? Thanks for the help
    use iblank or gridlock from cydia
    2010-11-07 04:01 AM
    Gridlock 100 times better
    2010-11-07 04:02 AM
    Slideshow widget? Cydia? Please elaborate. Thanks Floppy!
    wasnt some people posting screeshots with a frame that was rotating pics, i thing xxtrasauce, i think it was from lucid dream.

i use to use a theme that rotated images every hour for 24 hours or every 2 hours. havent tried it on ip4.
    2010-11-07 04:08 AM
    ugh thats usally no good if that didnt fix your problem...i am so GLAD that i stayed away from that iacces BS even tho there are some nice kb's out there i did think the risk out weighed the reward on this 1
    shi****t i've never had to restore or sync. Not sure how this will go uugghhh

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-11-07 04:14 AM
    Download iblank in cydia
    Thanks for the help, figure it might be something like that. meaning a program or something
    2010-11-07 04:15 AM
    I no this has been posted but with out going thru 100 pages searching for it could someone share directions to set up EPHD lockscreen final
    2010-11-07 04:17 AM
    wasnt some people posting screeshots with a frame that was rotating pics, i thing xxtrasauce, i think it was from lucid dream.

i use to use a theme that rotated images every hour for 24 hours or every 2 hours. havent tried it on ip4.
    I remember that one you made Floppy, still think it was one of the better ones I've used

Gone Baby Gone
    2010-11-07 04:18 AM
    you'll be good to go. especially since 4.1 is the latest. Back up, Restore as new phone, Sync up, Download latest limera1n and jailbreak. I assume your on iPhone 4. Oh make sure u have latest iTunes installed.
    2010-11-07 04:19 AM
    i would try and restore from your backup in itunes b4 restoring and seeing if that will fix your problem last option
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
    2010-11-07 04:22 AM
    i need a HD camera....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fFEcDY18E0[/ame]
    2010-11-07 04:30 AM
    This is kind of random, but does anyone know if there is a way to overclock an iPhone 4? I know Apple underclocks the A4 to about 850mhz to save battery life but its made to run at 1GHz smoothly
    2010-11-07 04:31 AM
    This is kind of random, but does anyone know if there is a way to overclock an iPhone 4? I know Apple underclocks the A4 to about 850mhz to save battery life but its made to run at 1GHz smoothly
    Same way you would overclock the 3Gs and 3G?

Through plist adding and editing.
    2010-11-07 04:33 AM
    I saw Ar's response already above mine but if you find a thread on this please let me know. If it is not too difficult I wanna check it out as well. I have my Nexus One OC'd but not the i4. Could be fun times.
    2010-11-07 04:36 AM
    Could also be burned chip times.. gimme a sec ill find it out.
    2010-11-07 04:37 AM
    you'll be good to go. especially since 4.1 is the latest. Back up, Restore as new phone, Sync up, Download latest limera1n and jailbreak. I assume your on iPhone 4. Oh make sure u have latest iTunes installed.
    Thanks Sarg, you'll see me cussing if I screw it up lol

Gone Baby Gone
    2010-11-07 04:38 AM
    /System/Library/SystemConfiguration/PowerManagement.bundle/com.apple.SystemPowerProfileDefaults.plist

It should be in there.

Btw , i overclocked my 1G to 550mhz
    2010-11-07 04:39 AM
    Has anyone been able to successfully download and use Eeenofonn's v1.3 of Floppy's weather widget that he uploaded before he left? I download it and check it off in winterboard but get nothing after a respring. Have done any digging in iFile yet though.
    2010-11-07 04:45 AM
    i know there's one program called ioverclock in cydia you can download. I haven't done it. was trying to find out any info on it to see if it works or not??
    2010-11-07 04:46 AM
    Apparently its as easy as this.

it's the same as the ipad, use ifile to navigate to the System/Library/System Configuration/PowerManagement.bundle/ directory in which there will be a file called "com.apple.SystemPowerProfileDefault.plist", rename this to "SystemPowerProfileDefaultBACKUP.plist", reboot your iphone and you should be running at 1 GHZ.
    2010-11-07 04:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD