Ok, that's cool...

Hey is there anyway you could make me this wallpaper with ther silver dock at the top also? or send me the psd so I can "try" and edit it...Thanks!
    Last edited by ChrisOSX; 2010-11-11 at 04:50 AM.
    2010-11-11 04:46 AM
    Can someone make me a logo, any font with my username?

DefJammable
    2010-11-11 04:49 AM
    Just curious because I can't decide. Is this too much? I'm going nuts trying to figure it out. Gf is so pi**ed at me. Lol. I ask her every 5 minutes.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-11 04:51 AM
    Hey is there anyway you could make me this wallpaper with ther silver dock at the top also? or send me the psd so I can "try" and edit it...Thanks!
    Hey Vaio,

Sorry I looked thru the file yesterday nite at home but couldn't find out wat's wrong.. prolly there's some conflict among ur themes..
    2010-11-11 04:55 AM
    Hey Vaio,

Sorry I looked thru the file yesterday nite at home but couldn't find out wat's wrong.. prolly there's some conflict among ur themes..
    Yah i ended up figuring it out...Somehow I guess I replaced the file with different ons and then ended up replacing them with the ones from the elite theme...didnt bother to look at the size difference lol...But I'm good Thanks Man!
    2010-11-11 04:58 AM
    Yah i ended up figuring it out...Somehow I guess I replaced the file with different ons and then ended up replacing them with the ones from the elite theme...didnt bother to look at the size difference lol...But I'm good Thanks Man!
    lol!
    2010-11-11 05:00 AM

Is this ok for you my friend?

Can someone help me......What is the red color code on the pic? Thanks
    2010-11-11 05:01 AM
    Widget.HTML...look for var locale
    What about moving it up a little bit. I didn't see anything that looked like it would move it. Thanks
    2010-11-11 05:02 AM
    The Wallpaper is not from me, I have found it with this App:
    Retina Wallpapers HD with Glow Effects - 640x960 Wallpaper and Background for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

This App (free, for use all Wallpapers you need the Vip Version for $1,99) have the most Retina Wallpapers, many shelf BGs, Users can upload own Wallpapers.
    2010-11-11 05:07 AM
    The Wallpaper is not from me, I have found it with this App:
    Retina Wallpapers HD with Glow Effects - 640x960 Wallpaper and Background for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

This App (free, for use all Wallpapers you need the Vip Version for $1,99) have the most Retina Wallpapers, many shelf BGs, Users can upload own Wallpapers.
    Ahhhh gotcha..
    Ok then I need a PS master to help me out..I would appreciate it
    2010-11-11 05:10 AM
    i think u need to move the positions in 2 files; not juz one, if I'm understanding ur qn right
    can't believe i missed the simplest coding after spending all day at work looking at it.

lesson: stop staring at code and come back later
    2010-11-11 05:59 AM
    Can somebody provide a transparent status bar. I can't seem to get the one on Cydia to work. Tia
    2010-11-11 06:17 AM
    Absolutely LOVING this photo widget!!! Learned a lot today about html coding too! lol

This theme just keeps getting better and better! I have NEVER kept a theme on my phone this long. EVER.
    2010-11-11 06:41 AM
    What do I need to download to get the five icons on the springboard like the 5 icons on the dock? Thanks
    2010-11-11 06:50 AM
    Absolutely LOVING this photo widget!!! Learned a lot today about html coding too! lol

This theme just keeps getting better and better! I have NEVER kept a theme on my phone this long. EVER.
    My current theme lol. I restored and haven't loaded any themes yet.

2010-11-11 06:52 AM
    [QUOTE=mtb29er;5572902]

How to remove elite hd in corner
    2010-11-11 06:53 AM
    Are you using weather or lock info on the screen too?
    i'm using lock info. should i disable it?
    2010-11-11 07:06 AM
    what am i doing wrong, downloaded file via safari download manager, added a '.theme' extension placed it in themes and the chd weather widget still wont show. any help guys?
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    <font color=Red>Naughty As The Clown. Never Bow Down</font>.
    2010-11-11 07:14 AM

Really looks good nice job.......what pic widget is that?

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-11-11 07:16 AM
    Can someone help me......What is the red color code on the pic? Thanks
    it may be #b1040e
    2010-11-11 07:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD