Not quite sure who made it b4. but whomever it was that made the tap to unlock with the name in the middle could u make one in red with JORDAN on it in neuropol? if not that's fine, I'm really happy with the way this theme has kept getting better and better every day. and darkness can't wait for u to b able to enjoy on your own phone the great work you've been doin for everyone else.
    2010-11-11 08:39 AM
    Does anyone have black and white icons? This seems like a very hard question.
    2010-11-11 08:48 AM
    This "very hard question" has been answered each time you have asked it and PM'd me. It should be on Bars repo tonight but if they are not then I am assuming that they will be shortly. These are all icons that many of us spent a lot of time creating. If you want black and white images and don't want to wait then fire up you internet and start Google searching just like the rest of us did. All you need to do is drop a 118x120 image layer under the main psd included in the theme and save. Wa la, black and white icon. Done. I don't mean to rant but you come off as if people are trying to avoid helping you and this is not the case. There is a reason they have not yet been shared and in fact I have uploaded two separate zip files with b&w icons. They will arrive soon enough and if not then repeat steps 2 through 6 until you have all of your icons skinned.
    2010-11-11 08:59 AM
    There are quite a few sets of them floating around. I made some but they are all vintage style pics. I can upload them in the am if you want.
    2010-11-11 09:00 AM
    Really looks good nice job.......what pic widget is that?
    It is a modified version of Aliens photo widget from Lucid Dream. I just adjusted everything to fit to my liking and actually just finished up adding my icon glow to it as well. What do you think:

I just wanted everything to match throughout. Now I just need to get the icon overlay from bottom left to top right and not sure if I can figure it out. Back to the lab I go. lol
    2010-11-11 09:02 AM
    It is a modified version of Aliens photo widget from Lucid Dream. I just adjusted everything to fit to my liking and actually just finished up adding my icon glow to it as well. What do you think:

I just wanted everything to match throughout. Now I just need to get the icon overlay from bottom left to top right and not sure if I can figure it out. Back to the lab I go. lol
    Make sure snap is on and the rulers then pull down the guides from them to find dead center.
    2010-11-11 09:06 AM
    There are quite a few sets of them floating around. I made some but they are all vintage style pics. I can upload them in the am if you want.
    That would b awesome. Thank u
    2010-11-11 09:16 AM
    Make sure snap is on and the rulers then pull down the guides from them to find dead center.
    Next time you are on PS if I drop the frame for the widget in you inbox could you do the diagonal overlay to match the rest of the icons? I can't seem to get it to work properly. I need PS for dummies.
    2010-11-11 09:22 AM
    Next time you are on PS if I drop the frame for the widget in you inbox could you do the diagonal overlay to match the rest of the icons? I can't seem to get it to work properly. I need PS for dummies.
    The glare layer? Sure thing
    2010-11-11 09:36 AM
    [QUOTE=THatton;5573144]This "very hard question" has been answered each time you have asked it.

Your right it was answered by u via pm. Yours will b up soon.thats great. But in the mean time that doesn't mean someone else can't help. Forums r Here to help. Some people on here have more skills than others and r trying to learn. I would b one of them. There r a few people on this forum that have taken the time to help and with that i have made it worth there wild. As fast as this forum moves u sometimes have to post a few times. I never once said or implied that people were not working hard but in fact offered donation to people that help with something.
    2010-11-11 09:37 AM
    This "very hard question" has been answered each time you have asked it and PM'd me. It should be on Bars repo tonight but if they are not then I am assuming that they will be shortly. These are all icons that many of us spent a lot of time creating. If you want black and white images and don't want to wait then fire up you internet and start Google searching just like the rest of us did. All you need to do is drop a 118x120 image layer under the main psd included in the theme and save. Wa la, black and white icon. Done. I don't mean to rant but you come off as if people are trying to avoid helping you and this is not the case. There is a reason they have not yet been shared and in fact I have uploaded two separate zip files with b&w icons. They will arrive soon enough and if not then repeat steps 2 through 6 until you have all of your icons skinned.
    its fun watching you guys, like you and sauce come up in these threads before my very eyes, now you are like grizzled vets keeping the watch. brings a tear to my beer
    2010-11-11 09:40 AM
    [QUOTE=mtb29er;5573180]
    This "very hard question" has been answered each time you have asked it.

Your right it was answered by u via pm. Yours will b up soon.thats great. But in the mean time that doesn't mean someone else can't help. Forums r Here to help. Some people on here have more skills than others and r trying to learn. I would b one of them. There r a few people on this forum that have taken the time to help and with that i have made it worth there wild. As fast as this forum moves u sometimes have to post a few times. I never once said or implied that people were not working hard but in fact offered donation to people that help with something.
    I personally think the whole donation thing should not be allowed. I had one for a month or so but have since removed it. If someone wants to help others that's cool but it's not eBay on here.
    2010-11-11 09:41 AM
    [QUOTE=mtb29er;5573180]
    This "very hard question" has been answered each time you have asked it.

Actually I totally apologize for my last response. I mistook you for someone else and I didn't mean to have such a snippy response. My bad. I hope you didn't take it personal. Sorry bout that.
    2010-11-11 09:42 AM
    its fun watching you guys, like you and sauce come up in these threads before my very eyes, now you are like grizzled vets keeping the watch. brings a tear to my beer
    Guys like you and Jazz are now mentors lol.
    2010-11-11 09:42 AM
    Guys like you and Jazz are now mentors lol.
    hmm speaking of Jazz, where's he?
    2010-11-11 09:44 AM
    Slowly going back to grey lol

How do we place a picture on the home screen? I know how to create one but then? Thanks to everyonw who helping
    2010-11-11 09:45 AM
    Not quite sure who made it b4. but whomever it was that made the tap to unlock with the name in the middle could u make one in red with JORDAN on it in neuropol? if not that's fine, I'm really happy with the way this theme has kept getting better and better every day. and darkness can't wait for u to b able to enjoy on your own phone the great work you've been doin for everyone else.
    2010-11-11 09:46 AM
    ha, jazz is da man, i remember watching him come up, he came on hard with serious gold blinging everything out. now he is a refined professional. one of the good guys.
    2010-11-11 09:49 AM
    How do we place a picture on the home screen? I know how to create one but then? Thanks to everyonw who helping
    if it's juz a static pic u want, u could just photoshop it onto the wallpaper u like. But if it's a slideshow u want, best bet is to purchase Lucid Dream theme and incorporate it together with this EPHD theme

Those screenies that u see here are of the 2nd method I mentioned
    [QUOTE=THatton;5573188][QUOTE=mtb29er;5573180]

Actually I totally apologize for my last response. I mistook you for someone else and I didn't mean to have such a snippy response. My bad. I hope you didn't take it personal. Sorry bout that.[/

No worries at all.
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD