then out of nowhere yet everywhere, there is always Darkness. I have never seen A darkness give so much light.
    2010-11-11 08:51 AM
    Can someone make me a logo, any font with my username?

DefJammable
    2010-11-11 08:54 AM
    then out of nowhere yet everywhere, there is always Darkness. I have never seen A darkness give so much light.
    neither have i seen a floppy with som uch capacity of info/knowledge/wisdom
    2010-11-11 08:55 AM
    its fun watching you guys, like you and sauce come up in these threads before my very eyes, now you are like grizzled vets keeping the watch. brings a tear to my beer
    Hey man I'm far from a vet! I'm just trying to learn. I look up to people like you, Jazz, Bars, Z, Sauce, DM, Darkness, the list goes on an on. I was out of line actually. Got a newborn baby and a crazy wife with post pardom depression and I think in a little delirious right now! Hopefully m2b9er can forgive me. I really am sorry. That message was actually for someone totally different! Oops. Lol
    2010-11-11 08:56 AM
    if it's juz a static pic u want, u could just photoshop it onto the wallpaper u like. But if it's a slideshow u want, best bet is to purchase Lucid Dream theme and incorporate it together with this EPHD theme

Those screenies that u see here are of the 2nd method I mentioned
    Thanks man, appreciated your help
    2010-11-11 08:57 AM
    freakin 1200 pages
    2010-11-11 09:02 AM
    woohoo!

finally figured it out

its not as clean as all of yours, i'm still trying to figure out how to stretch the weather widget a little more.

but yay!
    2010-11-11 09:05 AM
    freakin 1200 pages
    That's what I'm screamin'!!!!!!!
    2010-11-11 09:06 AM
    @Darkness or any other PS savvy peeps;

Can you make the white bubbles in this SMS icon red? Please. TIA
    2010-11-11 09:07 AM
    It is a modified version of Aliens photo widget from Lucid Dream. I just adjusted everything to fit to my liking and actually just finished up adding my icon glow to it as well. What do you think:

I just wanted everything to match throughout. Now I just need to get the icon overlay from bottom left to top right and not sure if I can figure it out. Back to the lab I go. lol
    it's one of the cleanest looking versions I've seen so far. I might have to look at that widget and see if I can get it similar to yours. I'm not really into the whole weather thing. I would much rather have the rotating pics.......

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-11-11 09:09 AM
    I just finished up some black and chrome icon frames earlier today along with my bronze diamond cut ones. I may add a chrome and a gold color option for the diamond cuts.
    2010-11-11 09:14 AM
    Hello everyone! after following the forum for some time i finally decided to register.

Erm, my first post and i know i may sound rude but....

Can someone pls make me 2 logos?
    1.TERN
    2.Soulf1y

Any font also can! thks alot!
    2010-11-11 09:15 AM

thanks for the font it is great.
    Can I get a font without heards, too.
    THX
    2010-11-11 09:18 AM
    Hey dark, is there a file in the lockscreen folder that this file replaces? I see the tapperleft and right in the folder. Or does the lockscreen.css file need to be modded also?
    2010-11-11 09:19 AM
    Hi Darkness,

I hope your well. Can you please do a carrier logo for

Optus & Telstra

both with a blue HD?

If you could it would be AWESOME!!

Cheers

Attached Files
    thanks for the font it is great.
    Can I get a font without heards, too.
    THX
    That looks like the Village People Sherriff with those hearts lmao sorry.
    Hey dark, is there a file in the lockscreen folder that this file replaces? I see the tapperleft and right in the folder. Or does the lockscreen.css file need to be modded also?
    I think we should not change the file, and to replace it Png. I have not tried, but I think once in a slide version everything works without a change in Css here should work
    2010-11-11 09:22 AM
    woohoo!

finally figured it out

its not as clean as all of yours, i'm still trying to figure out how to stretch the weather widget a little more.

but yay!
    gratz
    2010-11-11 09:23 AM
    There are quite a few sets of them floating around. I made some but they are all vintage style pics. I can upload them in the am if you want.
    so hows the upload on your icon sets coming along bro?
    <font color=Red>Naughty As The Clown. Never Bow Down</font>.
    2010-11-11 09:26 AM
    Hello everyone! after following the forum for some time i finally decided to register.

Erm, my first post and i know i may sound rude but....

Can someone pls make me 2 logos?
    1.TERN
    2.Soulf1y

Any font also can! thks alot!

2010-11-11 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD