iCamcorder

Icon Name: icon / [email protected]
    Folder ID in Bundles: com.drahtwerk.camcorder
    Attached Files
    2010-11-13 08:13 PM
    What's the new weather widget about dm?

Preview??
    2010-11-13 08:27 PM
    Here is my "final" setup. Been keeping an eye on the Twilight thread and can't make up my mind but I am very happy with the custom look I've ended up with. Thanks Eenofonn for hooking up the frames and Ar thanks for converting the SB widget to a LS!

2010-11-13 08:29 PM
    I need some criticism guys...
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0087.png  
    2010-11-13 08:32 PM
    Here is my "final" setup. Been keeping an eye on the Twilight thread and can't make up my mind but I am very happy with the custom look I've ended up with. Thanks Eenofonn for hooking up the frames and Ar thanks for converting the SB widget to a LS!

That's strange... on mine her wing was behind the status bar... I hope it doesn't bother you too much
    Thanks for the reply Boston
    I have no split.css

Only these two in the pic attached.
    Any values I change to move the text up into the frame make it disappear. It seems I can only have it above the dock.
    ok so here is what I figured out. You can move it like I said by adjusting the css, what was happening is it was hiding behind the HTML part of the widget. So you have two choices I guess. YOu can move it right below like I did as an example or you would have to incorporate it into the HTML part of the widget. The css will always be below the html from what I gathering. another option is to use the lockscreen widget from EPHD and just change the lockscreen. html to wallpaper.html since that one already has what you are looking for in it….Hope this helps, I would do it for you but I am learning as I go and not sure how to add it to the html….
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photo-nov-13-12-24-04-pm.jpg  

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Free Wi-Fi Finder

Icon Name: [email protected]
    Folder ID in Bundles: com.jiwire.freewifi
    Attached Files
    2010-11-13 08:33 PM
    What's the new weather widget about dm?

Preview??
    It is being put together by MrBass. I'll let him tell you because I don't know exactly what he is doing.

My understanding is a framed, rotating image widget with 3-4 images per condition in 4 and 5 icon width.

He has some new code to try out, I think.

Your mom dresses you funny.

Oh, you meant about your theme...

Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-11-13 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-13 08:35 PM
    like the black and white... but something about it is just way too busy... maybe cause there are hard lines for your shelves... not sure..

Really is one of the best setups I've seen so far, great job!

Gone Baby Gone
    Really is one of the best setups I've seen so far, great job!
    That is the coolest sms icon...

2010-11-13 08:37 PM
    ok so here is what I figured out. You can move it like I said by adjusting the css, what was happening is it was hiding behind the HTML part of the widget. So you have two choices I guess. YOu can move it right below like I did as an example or you would have to incorporate it into the HTML part of the widget. The css will always be below the html from what I gathering. another option is to use the lockscreen widget from EPHD and just change the lockscreen. html to wallpaper.html since that one already has what you are looking for in it….Hope this helps, I would do it for you but I am learning as I go and not sure how to add it to the html….
    uh... boston I thought css just adds style to html... I'll muck around in it for a bit...
    2010-11-13 08:37 PM
    Thanks Boston
    That's what I was getting from it too.
    Using the lockscreen html is a good idea though. Gonna play with that a little. Got a lot going on today and keeping my three kids amused as I go is fun...."hey guys, wanna learn html" What's that daddy? lol
    2010-11-13 08:38 PM

Bro like I said via pm "You have one of the meanest cleanest setups I've ever seen on any thread looks great!!! @eeno murdered those frames IMHO
    2010-11-13 08:39 PM
    Sandy,

Do you have the PSD for this image?

I've made some mods of this in hybrid hd but waiting hoping someone puts an analog clock over that apple circle, would look hot
    2010-11-13 08:40 PM
    uh... boston I thought css just adds style to html... I'll muck around in it for a bit...
    Thanks e
    I guess you gathered what I was trying to do from the posts?
    Like to get the conditions and temp right inside the weather frame but they run behind....
    2010-11-13 08:40 PM
    Ee you would know way better than I would for sure, I just don't know how to help him add the css to the html. The way it is now its hiding behind it…..come on i'm a NOOB

Gone Baby Gone
    2010-11-13 08:42 PM
    Would love to see it in the 4 single icons and 5 single icons setup as well. I know first hand what it's like to find and make a bunch of images so if u don't share a psd with the images I understand

It is being put together by MrBass. I'll let him tell you because I don't know exactly what he is doing.

My understanding is a framed, rotating image widget with 3-4 images per condition in 4 and 5 icon width.

He has some new code to try out, I think.

Your mom dresses you funny.

Oh, you meant about your theme...

2010-11-13 08:46 PM
    Ee you would know way better than I would for sure, I just don't know how to help him add the css to the html. The way it is now its hiding behind it…..come on i'm a NOOB
    Actually I'm the noon ... Why don't we ask floppy since it his mod and he is on .. @Floppy can you move the info on your weather mod in front of the images?
    2010-11-13 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD