User Tag List

Yo Sanady , whats up with your repo? i cant download anything off it and it wont refresh :/
    myrepospace.com is having a heavy traffic day from what I'm seeing.

I usually give my phone a re-boot & try again on days like today.

Do not change the icon to save that information is not correct?
    ?

Not sure if you were asking a question?

I know I had to reboot my phone for the iBooks icon to change.
    Last edited by Sanady361; 2010-11-13 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My latest theme - -
    2010-11-13 08:25 PM
    myrepospace.com is having a heavy traffic day from what I'm seeing.

I usually give my phone a re-boot & try again on days like today.

?

il give it a shot , thanks bro
    2010-11-13 08:26 PM
    As of right now the psd is 60mb and I'm not finished. It contains every image for every weather widget I have put together to date.

I may post the psd's, not sure yet.

If I did you guys wouldn't need me anymore...

LOL, jk.
    boy do i know that feeling. i see images i put together all over the place in widgets. but i always said I was more about getting the mod out and watching the community work together to modify and find better images. sounds like you found a treasure trove.

if the weather icons do not have text on them, ie; description then ill just be able to work with those and slip them into my 4-5 icon frames psd. in fact i bet it will look hot in the new twilight style icon. like have four seperated unframed matted photos of one image.
    2010-11-13 08:28 PM
    How bout this?? I like this a lot better myself
    much better IMO
    2010-11-13 08:29 PM

no no, I'm left with some conviction that the icon is not in iBooks and Bundles in Folders, as the icon of the Game Center. For this I asked whether changes should not mislead anyone my fault
    2010-11-13 08:29 PM
    DM has mail
    2010-11-13 08:35 PM
    boy do i know that feeling. i see images i put together all over the place in widgets. but i always said I was more about getting the mod out and watching the community work together to modify and find better images. sounds like you found a treasure trove.

if the weather icons do not have text on them, ie; description then ill just be able to work with those and slip them into my 4-5 icon frames psd. in fact i bet it will look hot in the new twilight style icon. like have four seperated unframed matted photos of one image.
    The way I have the psd set up is, the images and frame are separate. The text on the icon didn't go over too big so I dropped that. As for the community working together, that is actually 7 or 8 of us. I would rather send you the psd and have you keep it private than to post it publicly. That way I can sort of control who gets to make content. Also, as I am sure you are aware, the psd files have more value (to me) than a set of icons.

DM has mail
    OK.

--------------------------------------------------------

@ Max... LMAO... on that PM.

All that takes is major dedication, about 5000 dollars and one cool as hell wife.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-11-13 at 08:48 PM.
    2010-11-13 08:45 PM
    i love this wallpaper (darkness?) like how it works with weather widget. i had to move the wallpaper around to line up with the icons though.

Love this phone

Looks great floppy very neat and clean

[QUOTE=Downloadeous Maximus;5578089]The way I have the psd set up is, the images and frame are separate. The text on the icon didn't go over too big so I dropped that. As for the community working together, that is actually 7 or 8 of us. I would rather send you the psd and have you keep it private than to post it publicly. That way I can sort of control who gets to make content. Also, as I am sure you are aware, the psd files have more value (to me) than a set of icons.

OK.

--------------------------------------------------------

@ Max... LMAO... on that PM.

All that takes is major dedication, about 5000 dollars and one cool as hell wife. [/QUOTE

Suddenly I have the urge for cupcakes and soda
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2010-11-13 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-13 08:54 PM
    be back in a bit
    2010-11-13 08:56 PM
    my springboard

How to make the slideshow so big and the icons smaller?
    2010-11-13 09:11 PM
    Roman you ever gunna post your weather mod?
    2010-11-13 09:14 PM
    He is most likely using Iconoclasm from Cydia for the icons being resized. As for the widget, it is just messing with the two html files inside the theme and editing the position and the height and width of the widget.
    2010-11-13 09:15 PM
    Roman you ever gunna post your weather mod?
    Yes, when i have a functionally pc. My is damaged
    2010-11-13 09:16 PM
    Thanks THatton
    He is most likely using Iconoclasm from Cydia for the icons being resized. As for the widget, it is just messing with the two html files inside the theme and editing the position and the height and width of the widget.
    Can you post the right files please
    No can do buddy , those files are from Lucid Dream which is a paid theme.
    2010-11-13 09:17 PM
    Thatton is half right, using Iconoclasm for the 5x5 layout, used Shrink to make the icons smaller, and edited the height & width in the 2 files from the Lucid Dream slideshow theme

and i can't share the files because lucid dream because it's a paid theme
    2010-11-13 09:20 PM
    What files? I don't have them. The only person that would have those exact files would be the person who posted the screenshot. Just dig around in iFile and start playing with stuff. Just zip up your current theme as a backup just in case you screw anything up.

Edit: I didn't know you wanted the whole theme. Can't do that for reasons stated above.
    2010-11-13 09:21 PM
    FFS DM talk about a big download .
    2010-11-13 09:23 PM
    hmm Why can not I put videos here?
    2010-11-13 09:29 PM