i am with both themes too - EHPD and Twilight are really cool themes....
    i will interchange them on a weekly basis...
    2010-11-15 08:55 PM
    Hey Dark, mind pulling out an Icon and LS for Mobile Mouse?

2010-11-15 08:57 PM

I'm sorry dark for bothering you again, but is it possible that I can get "iGabb"? without the HD thingy on top and the font size which is about the size of the picture below \/

2010-11-15 08:58 PM
    in order to make custom smsbackground image file

what resolution does it need to be in?
    2010-11-15 08:58 PM
    in order to make custom smsbackground image file

what resolution does it need to be in?
    480x480

It uses the same image to do landscape, so it's gonna take some playing around with to get it where you want!

My latest theme - -
    2010-11-15 09:01 PM
    480x480

It uses the same image to do landscape, so it's gonna take some playing around with to get it where you want!

ok thanks

480x480 for retina one for iphone4?
    2010-11-15 09:09 PM
    thank you sir
    2010-11-15 09:14 PM
    can you show the problem in a photo?
    Hey Darkness, sure - here's a screenshot. Note in particular the Fizz Weather icon - it's picked up a custom icon because it's included under 'Bundles' but just hasn't skinned it fully...
    I'm using infinidock & folder enhancer if that makes any diff. But I've disabled them both to see if it helped but all still the same!
    Appreciate your help ;-)
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-15 09:37 PM
    Hello Everyone! I was wondering if anyone cud please do me a carrier logo with ALI HD. The hd in red wud be devine! Im new here, but wot an amazing thread this is!! The talent here is jst amazing like THAtton, Xtrasauce,barsoverbeats,Darkness etc! keep it up Guys!!
    and many thanks in advance!!!!!!!
    2010-11-15 09:46 PM
    Sorry, I'll try the screenshot again..!

.....jees, how do you get a full-screen attachment!?

You get the idea though :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-15 09:47 PM
    hi darkness have you got a good appstore picture bundle ? please
    friend you request an icon and loading screen before 1 hour App Store, tell me you try them because I was told that there is a problem with them?
    2010-11-15 09:57 PM
    Sorry, I'll try the screenshot again..!

.....jees, how do you get a full-screen attachment!?

You get the idea though :-)
    Bro... I see all your icons are not skinned... Are you missing com.apple.mobileicons.frameworks bundle?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-11-15 10:00 PM
    Hey Darkness, sure - here's a screenshot. Note in particular the Fizz Weather icon - it's picked up a custom icon because it's included under 'Bundles' but just hasn't skinned it fully...
    I'm using infinidock & folder enhancer if that makes any diff. But I've disabled them both to see if it helped but all still the same!
    Appreciate your help ;-)

bro tell me that the topic is not passing through iFunBox?
    2010-11-15 10:00 PM
    Bro... I see all your icons are not skinned... Are you missing com.apple.mobileicons.frameworks bundle?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I'll take a look as soon as I get to my PC! Thanks!
    2010-11-15 10:04 PM
    ooooooooppp stop! Bro now I notice something. If your account information is correct your problem with this topic is already understood. It's only for IP4
    2010-11-15 10:06 PM
    bro tell me that the topic is not passing through iFunBox?
    I'm not sure what you mean Darkness... I do use iFunBox to copy to/from my phone. All has been working perfectly with the theme until this morning when I uninstalled the blackpack theme that came with EPHD via Cydia.
    Is there an issue with using iFunBox?
    2010-11-15 10:08 PM
    ooooooooppp stop! Bro now I notice something. If your account information is correct your problem with this topic is already understood. It's only for IP4
    Haha, no my account info is wrong. I have an iPhone4. I'll update my account info asap ;-)
    2010-11-15 10:12 PM
    when I get the same when I got this topic in its version for older devices. The theme worked perfectly until I remove it and still put it on my iPod 3G, the effect was like your picture. At one point avtomaskata icons disappeared. Here's a tip ... Delete the entire theme from Cydia and then off again
    2010-11-15 10:18 PM
    when I get the same when I got this topic in its version for older devices. The theme worked perfectly until I remove it and still put it on my iPod 3G, the effect was like your picture. At one point avtomaskata icons disappeared. Here's a tip ... Delete the entire theme from Cydia and then off again
    Ok, I'll give that a try in the morning when I'm at my PC. Thanks for your help Darkness :-)
    2010-11-15 10:21 PM
    I deleted everything and when you reinstall a kind of theme charged everything was fine. If it still does not work this method will think again
    2010-11-15 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD