Till Bars skins the weather, i robbed this from Nine HD and changed the colour...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-10-08 07:49 PM

WifiTrak

Icon Name: Icon
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.bitrino.WifiTrak
    Attached Files
    2010-10-08 07:52 PM
    I still got these ones around with complete icon sets.
    If anyone is interested I could make them avaiable.

2010-10-08 07:53 PM
    Two questions/request

1) what is wim's source on cydia (the address I need to type in)
    2) can someone PLEASE make me a dockflow style icon set in this order, SMS, SAFARI, PHONE, EMAIL, IPOD...thank you very much to whoever does this
    Anyone get you a dockflow made?
    2010-10-08 07:54 PM
    does anyone have any good phone icons..maybe with some color in them..thanks
    2010-10-08 07:57 PM
    I would love to host it as a weatherlock add on!! It is definitely bad ***!!
    $10
    2010-10-08 08:02 PM
    I'll definitely bang out the weather tonight gang
    2010-10-08 08:03 PM
    @Jazzman

Love the Aqua Wallpaper. Was wondering if you could help with a suggestion I have that might really match up wit the Elite Weather Flow Widget on the springboard.

From my screenshot you see the widget overlays the fourth row. Would it be possible to move that fourth row DOWN, so that the black bar lines up below the widget and in alignment with the weather status? It means less Aqua at the dock but it's ok for me. And remove the Elite HD logo as well.

I could also just work with a version WITHOUT the Elite HD logo, if you think its better visually. I'd like to try both versions if possible.

What say you guys?
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0264.png  
    Last edited by Navec245; 2010-10-08 at 08:15 PM.
    2010-10-08 08:04 PM
    $10
    Early!
    2010-10-08 08:04 PM

wim, how can I set this with the translation ?
    2010-10-08 08:07 PM
    @Jazzman

Love the Aqua Wallpaper. Was wondering if you could help with a suggestion I have that might really match up wit the Elite Weather Flow Widget on the springboard.

From my screenshot you see the widget overlays the fourth row. Would it be possible to move that fourth row DOWN, so that the black bar lines up below the widget and in alignment with the weather status? It means less Aqua at the dock but it's ok for me. And remove the Elite HD logo as well.

I could also just work with a version WITHOUT the Elite HD logo, if you think its better visually.

What say you guys?
    Whoever your asking wants to trade your alpha status for the wall.... Cool?
    2010-10-08 08:08 PM
    is there a tutorial anywhere for the loading screens? Im getting mixed up somewhere and im completely stuck.
    2010-10-08 08:10 PM
    Ok now your just being mean.
    Royalties mate, royalties.
    How's this for a LockScreen?
    No WIP, no waiting, download now from my repo
    cydia.myrepospace.com/wim66/

2010-10-08 08:11 PM
    Hey Jazz had to tweak it a bit to get my widget, hope you don't mind.....
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photo-oct-08-10-12-02-am.jpg  

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-10-08 08:16 PM
    Whoever your asking wants to trade your alpha status for the wall.... Cool?
    Jazzman wants my alpha status? No way!!!!!!!!!!
    2010-10-08 08:16 PM
    Attachment 473908

would someone please make this into a Elite icon for safari..thanks
    Last edited by whtnite; 2010-11-14 at 08:18 PM.
    2010-10-08 08:17 PM
    is there a tutorial anywhere for the loading screens? Im getting mixed up somewhere and im completely stuck.
    I haven't had a chance to make one. I will add that to list of things to do for tonight. Video tutorial on loading screens. Btw, there is an updated PSD for the loading screens with the new secondary text that is brighter
    2010-10-08 08:17 PM
    @Jazzman

I could also just work with a version WITHOUT the Elite HD logo, if you think its better visually. I'd like to try both versions if possible.

What say you guys?
    Try this one, i personally don't like it but i am not using the weather at the moment...
    I have to put a shelf at the bottom to cover two layers joining..

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-10-08 08:18 PM
    I haven't had a chance to make one. I will add that to list of things to do for tonight. Video tutorial on loading screens. Btw, there is an updated PSD for the loading screens with the new secondary text that is brighter
    I figured most of it out. I just need to know what are the sizes of the outer icons?
    2010-10-08 08:21 PM
    Hey Jazz had to tweak it a bit to get my widget, hope you don't mind.....
    LOL...i am getting used to you..i don't mind at all...
    2010-10-08 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD