awfully quite in here... is it bad that I'm content with my phone right now?

I am looking forwards to Bass and DM's new widget though.
    Yah its pretty quiet in here, and Im also content with my phone despite my brain being fried trying to think of other stuff to do..
    The weather widget looks badass too!

Anybody know where the keyboard files are at in ssh?? iacces is pissing me off and i'm thinking about making my own keyboard..Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0115.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0114.png  
    2010-11-17 03:57 PM
    awfully quite in here... is it bad that I'm content with my phone right now?

I am looking forwards to Bass and DM's new widget though.
    It is a shame that this thread seems to have fizzled out for the time being. Even moreso given that Bars is currently really busy with his personal life so is unable to spruce things up to keep people interested.

I'm hoping the exclusivity of the weather/slideshow mod will bring people back.
    My work is completely free & hitting the "THANKS" won't cost you anything
    But if you want to...

2010-11-17 04:29 PM
    It is a shame that this thread seems to have fizzled out for the time being. Even moreso given that Bars is currently really busy with his personal life so is unable to spruce things up to keep people interested.

I'm hoping the exclusivity of the weather/slideshow mod will bring people back.
    Ya i hope so too. So i take it that the weather/slideshow will only be for beta team and cydia buyers?
    2010-11-17 04:31 PM
    Ya i hope so too. So i take it that the weather/slideshow will only be for beta team and cydia buyers?
    It's designed exclusively for Elite Pro HD so, technically, it's only for those who have the theme which would be Alpha & Beta team members plus those who purchased it via Cydia.

That said, I guess there's nothing stopping people from changing the frame(s) to match other themes. The bulk of the code however will be encrypted I'm afraid so any would-be tweakers will be limited to the html and image files.
    But if you want to...

2010-11-17 04:39 PM
    Bars informed me his mac is now back online. Moving sucks and takes a ton of time. He will be back with something NEW and exciting... Give him time.
    2010-11-17 04:47 PM
    There is an ipod icon on here that looks like the ipod nano, it has the screen shot can someone point to where it is i have been searching all day or if someone could post it
    2010-11-17 04:53 PM
    Hi gang! Today, very late, had to attend hospital for some tests that I did. I had a problem with their kidneys at night. Now everything is fine, I'm tired because I was unable to sleep, but more importantly that the kidneys do not hurt now. Glad to see you again and all will be happy to further your be useful
    2010-11-17 04:59 PM
    Hi gang! Today, very late, had to attend hospital for some tests that I did. I had a problem with their kidneys at night. Now everything is fine, I'm tired because I was unable to sleep, but more importantly that the kidneys do not hurt now. Glad to see you again and all will be happy to further your be useful
    Glad all is well.
    But if you want to...

2010-11-17 05:01 PM
    Gt hd ^_^
    2010-11-17 05:02 PM
    Glad to hear your alright D
    Bars informed me his mac is now back online. Moving sucks and takes a ton of time. He will be back with something NEW and exciting... Give him time.
    It's a pain in the arse moving especially with kids, two full time jobs and theming. Hopefully he doesn't make himself sick again and in the ER. This theme went crazy for over a month, you think it was crazy on the boards just imagine what Robs email accounts were like with support and so forth.....No doubt like Z just said Rob will be back and then some.

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    hey does anyone know how i can put different wallpapers on iphone 4. Im tryin to add this theme with htc but i dont wnt all my icons in folders. i want my homescreen to be htc clock with 4 apps at the bottom and my second page to cover the clock so my apps arent on top of the htc clock.
    2010-11-17 05:04 PM
    Hey Darkness i know you have been helping out over at Z's theme but if you get a chance could i get an icon and loading screen for Associated Press and maybe a dark google icon and loading screen thanks
    i was also looking for an iPod icon i think it was posted by you on here buts the one which has a screen shot of the new iPod nano the same icon that you find in setting but Hey if you get a chance today, i know you probably have alot on your mind
    2010-11-17 05:33 PM
    I just hope you and bars can someday both work together on a theme. You guys are both the best at what you do!
    2010-11-17 05:39 PM

Associated Press

Icon Name: ?????
    Folder ID in Bundles ???
    Attached Files
    2010-11-17 05:42 PM

Dark Google
    2010-11-17 05:44 PM
    I just hope you and bars can someday both work together on a theme. You guys are both the best at what you do!
    Thanks. we've been talking about it.
    2010-11-17 05:47 PM
    Thanks. we've been talking about it.
    That would be sweet.
    2010-11-17 05:49 PM

Associated Press

Icon Name: ?????
    Folder ID in Bundles ???
    Folder ID in Bundles is com.apnews.mobilenews
    Icon Name: Either appicon.png or [email protected]
    2010-11-17 05:57 PM
    It's a pain in the arse moving especially with kids, two full time jobs and theming. Hopefully he doesn't make himself sick again and in the ER. This theme went crazy for over a month, you think it was crazy on the boards just imagine what Robs email accounts were like with support and so forth.....No doubt like Z just said Rob will be back and then some.
    Yeah...moving sucks....getting ready to move back to Chicago first week of December...boy I'll miss this weather...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-11-17 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD