A simple and Clean theme to keep your springboard clean and running fast. This theme is easy on your free memory and on the eyes. It uses Categories and Springjumps and has live weather info on the "Weather page" It should be on Cydia in a few days but if you would like to purchase it from me now send me a message on here or email me @ [email protected] Send Payment to this email using paypal [email protected] . It is only $1.00 and as always I offer full support for this theme.

Home Screen:

Social:

Games:

Utilities:

Weather page:

Categories loading Image: (there is one for each categories folder)

Attached Thumbnails [Release] Titanium-img_0018.png  
    Last edited by FATE43; 2010-10-05 at 11:46 PM.
    2010-10-04 05:23 AM
    Looks great. Good work
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter
    If you like what I say, hit the button, you know which one
    2010-10-04 06:31 AM
    Oooooo! Looks pretty realistic.
    2010-10-04 12:25 PM
    Indeeeeeed
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter
    If you like what I say, hit the button, you know which one
    2010-10-05 04:21 AM
    Thanks guys!!!!! I hope everyone who has purchased it already is enjoying it.
    2010-10-05 04:39 AM
    Damn, I can't buy it. My credit card is apparently invalid.
    2010-10-05 10:13 PM
    Damn, I can't buy it. My credit card is apparently invalid.
    How did you try to buy it? it is not on Cydia yet. You can get it from me through PayPal using the PayPal address in the first post.
    2010-10-05 11:43 PM
    How did you try to buy it? it is not on Cydia yet. You can get it from me through PayPal using the PayPal address in the first post.
    PayPal, I tried to make an account. But my credit card isn't supported. I'll get an mastercard next year.
    2010-10-06 03:43 PM
    PayPal, I tried to make an account. But my credit card isn't supported. I'll get an mastercard next year.
    oh, ok gotcha
    2010-10-07 02:15 AM
    The icons look wonderful but the wallpapers dont look as nice. They are at least to me a bunch of textureless gradients... honest criticism dont hate. Maybe try adding some texture to them or even just making them match those beautiful icons more??
    2010-10-08 07:47 PM
    The icons look wonderful but the wallpapers dont look as nice. They are at least to me a bunch of textureless gradients... honest criticism dont hate. Maybe try adding some texture to them or even just making them match those beautiful icons more??
    Thanks for the input, I have actually messed around with some different textures but could not find one that looked good, I am still toying with the idea but still got nothing. If I do find something I may release it on here as opposed to an update so people can choose what they want to use, several people have purchased the theme and love the simplicity of its looks.
    2010-10-09 01:19 AM
    Thanks for the input, I have actually messed around with some different textures but could not find one that looked good, I am still toying with the idea but still got nothing. If I do find something I may release it on here as opposed to an update so people can choose what they want to use, several people have purchased the theme and love the simplicity of its looks.
    Ye I agree it does look very simple and easy to look at. One thing you may want to try is instead of an actual texture is maybe using noise and solid colors and gradients to make a very simplistic and good looking design. Here is what my latest themes Springboard is looking like

and as you can see that is what the background is at heart. A gradient overlayed with a semi transparent black layer with small noise on it. Keep experimenting and im sure you can find something that looks beautiful!

EDIT: Something to try would be searching for tutorials on making smooth metal in photoshop, a nice metal look would be excellent for this theme!
    2010-10-09 02:01 AM
    Ye I agree it does look very simple and easy to look at. One thing you may want to try is instead of an actual texture is maybe using noise and solid colors and gradients to make a very simplistic and good looking design. Here is what my latest themes Springboard is looking like

and as you can see that is what the background is at heart. A gradient overlayed with a semi transparent black layer with small noise on it. Keep experimenting and im sure you can find something that looks beautiful!

EDIT: Something to try would be searching for tutorials on making smooth metal in photoshop, a nice metal look would be excellent for this theme!
    Looks good, I agree about the metal, its funny that you said that b/c now I am working with a metal look trying to fit it in. When I first started the theme I was trying to work diamond plate into it, needless to say it didn't work out well. lol

Anywho thanks for the helpful pointers Violent, I appreciate your input a lot.
    2010-10-09 02:11 AM
    Looks good, I agree about the metal, its funny that you said that b/c now I am working with a metal look trying to fit it in. When I first started the theme I was trying to work diamond plate into it, needless to say it didn't work out well. lol

Anywho thanks for the helpful pointers Violent, I appreciate your input a lot.
    Haha funny! Well good luck with that! I hope to see this theme looking even cleaner than it already does! Good luck!
    2010-10-09 02:15 AM
    Looks as if we were 90 years into the future! Nice
    2011-04-11 03:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD