For those of you that have donated and are awaiting for the Christmas one it will be worth the wait. =)

For the Christmas Theme this is what you will see on a fair and clear night. (keep in mind on the iPhone in HD it will be clear and crisp and the animation is much "smoother" this is just a quick animated .gif I put together so you can see it in action okay)

Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-09 at 05:41 AM.
    2010-10-09 05:24 AM
    Dude that is awesome! These are some of the most unique ani's I've seen yet! Wonderful job!
    May a moderator review Doreen's status to be a Theme Creator??
    2010-10-09 07:09 AM
    For those of you that have donated and are awaiting for the Christmas one it will be worth the wait. =)

For the Christmas Theme this is what you will see on a fair and clear night. (keep in mind on the iPhone in HD it will be clear and crisp and the animation is much "smoother" this is just a quick animated .gif I put together so you can see it in action okay)

nice
    2010-10-09 11:43 AM
    Love your stuff Doreen. Been a fan for a while. Just donated and Looking forward to installing
    2010-10-09 01:42 PM
    This is sweet.
    My latest theme - -
    2010-10-09 01:50 PM
    Anyone tested it on a 3GS?
    2010-10-09 02:07 PM
    Doreen very nice one more time!
    2010-10-09 02:37 PM
    Dude that is awesome! These are some of the most unique ani's I've seen yet! Wonderful job!
    May a moderator review Doreen's status to be a Theme Creator??
    Actually I'm a dudette. hehe
    (everyone keeps thinking I'm a dude)

And Thank you all very much I appreciate all the compliments. Sorry for the delay on the Christmas one but I really want to try to make that one special should be only a few more days. But you guys have the other two themes for now to keep you busy.

The Christmas one will be "my present back" to you guys. =)

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-09 at 04:10 PM.
    2010-10-09 03:46 PM
    I knew the Chistmas theme would look sweet but this is way better than I anticipated. Yes....you ROCK dudette!
    2010-10-09 04:15 PM
    The biggest problem I'm having is trying to figure out how to take advantage of the Yahoo Weather Source that is what feeds and pulls the weather to the screen and changes all the images and animations. The feed only has (4) definite "night time" occurrences. Therefore I can only make that tree light up at night. However for "stormy weather" you guys could also decide to make that tree light up for those instances too by simply changing the script. You guys are small group over here so I will accommodate you all w/ that okay. Don't worry, but first to get the theme finished!

Wait till you guys see the rain. I've got candy canes and different color tree ornaments falling instead of rain drops. (But if the Christmas animations are toooo over the top for some of you then you can simply use the standard original ones I made that go w/ the Outside theme okay)

After the Christmas one is done and sent out to you guys, I'm going back to update my Halloween one and you'll have "Ghost" flying across your screen instead of boring clouds on the cloudy nights. =)

I'll be sending them out so just sit tight...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-09 at 09:01 PM.
    2010-10-09 04:28 PM
    This is awesome, did you edit the images from outside weather app into this, cause it was a great idea!!
    2010-10-09 10:01 PM
    Thanks cocotherat I got tired of the Yahoo and HTC weather themes and wanted to try something alil different. Alotttt more than just some simple editing has gone into these themes but yes they are based off of it (hence why I kept the name Outside)

I've got the Cloudy Night Animation done which has Santa and his Sleigh flying across your screen w/ the clouds at night but I'm getting too tired to put together a .gif to show it in action so here's a quick Screenshot.

The Rain ani is done as well that one will drop tree ornaments and candy canes on your screen when it rains...

2010-10-10 01:06 AM
    I can see that, those animations must have taken ages...
    Worth it in my opinion
    2010-10-10 01:16 AM
    Somebody showed me how to make a recording off my phone so you can see the animations better rather then me going crazy making silly .gif animations (which do not do the animations any justice)

For the Christmas Theme this is what you will see on a fair and clear night. And Also here is the Halloween Theme in action as well. Still viewing the vids the ani's appear jerky but on your iPhone the ani's are smooth. (very difficult to show animations via static photos or avi's)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVTHxc18H2g[/ame] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnpE1Ikp-Ig[/ame]

I'll be sending this Halloween update out to you guys by tomorrow night so check your mails...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-10 at 08:28 AM.
    2010-10-10 01:20 AM
    Somebody showed me how to make a recording off my phone so you can see the animations better rather then me going crazy making silly .gif animations (which do not do the animations any justice)

For the Christmas Theme this is what you will see on a fair and clear night. And Also here is the Halloween Theme in action as well. Still viewing the vids the ani's appear jerky but on your iPhone the ani's are smooth. (very difficult to show animations via static photos or avi's)

I'll be sending this Halloween update out to you guys by tomorrow night so check your mails...
    wow very nice
    can't wait till tmr before i can donate to your paypal account and get this
    2010-10-10 10:08 AM
    i made an iconoclasm layout, 6 icons in the sidebar.
    Attached Files
    2010-10-10 01:04 PM
    btw links are down
    2010-10-10 03:39 PM
    The links are down since I'm updating the files. Then I have to send the new updates and links out manually to the donators.
    2010-10-10 04:34 PM
    This looks amazing! I am a total newbie to the jailbreaking scene so I may have some stupid questions.

1.) Does your theme just include the background or is that the slider for the apps as well?

2.) Do you recommend iBlank for moving the icons onto the slider or that other application? Seems like iBlank only creates "blank spaces" for icons... maybe I just don't get how thats supposed to work on the slider..

Sorry for the newbie questions but great work on your theme I definitely think I'm going to donate to get this amazing work!!! Keep it up!
    2010-10-10 06:22 PM
    This looks amazing! I am a total newbie to the jailbreaking scene so I may have some stupid questions.
    No such thing as a stupid question I've been playing around w/ skinning for about 10 years now (even before iPhones were in existence and I'm stillll learning)

1.) Does your theme just include the background or is that the slider for the apps as well?
    The background w/ the Sidebar will appear on all your pages so you can set up various icons on your other pages along the Sidebar.

2.) Do you recommend iBlank for moving the icons onto the slider or that other application? Seems like iBlank only creates "blank spaces" for icons... maybe I just don't get how thats supposed to work on the slider..
    I "Highly" recommend using "Gridlock" so much easier than iBlank.

Sorry for the newbie questions but great work on your theme I definitely think I'm going to donate to get this amazing work!!! Keep it up!
    Thank you and thank you for considering to donate I have alot of things that will be updated to my (3) themes and the donators will get each and everyone of those updates for "free"
    2010-10-10 08:19 PM
177 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD