Just purchased AIR, very nice, any chance of a lockscreen?
    Cheers!
    2010-12-11 01:45 PM
    That is very strange. Have you tres navigating to the theme folder on your phone using ifile, iPhoneexplorer or any ssh program and checking if the download from cydia transferred all the files.
    Otherwise the problem may lay in where the icon files are. If the package doesn't have the necessary icons in the bundles AND icons folder that couldbe the problem. I developed the theme on ios3 and I believe that ios4 uses icons only from the bundles folder.

If this I all gibberish the try the following.
    1. Try downloading the theme again.
    2. Run iwipecache (free cydia app)
    3. Wait for update (I am sincerely sorry for all the commotion over the first release of this theme, the development was on off.)

I will try finding time to see what I can do in regards to an update but it is hard for me to find Internet and most importantly time.
    Thanks for the fast reply! I found the issue: Summboard Mode must be ON! Now it's working perfectly

Just a little request: a Folder layout which is transparent, like theme folders. Not the default folder wallpaper, if this is possible...
    2010-12-11 01:56 PM
    Checked theme parts with iFile and no sign of Lockscreen anywhere, perhaps you can check for yourself and amend if possible. I also did what you suggested regarding reinstall and iWipecache.
    2010-12-11 02:38 PM
    It's really nice theme I got it already but there is a bug that I notice when I double click to multitasking n close back there is sth pop up. Anyone notice that bug? If s1 kno how fix it pls let me kno thx
    2010-12-11 05:13 PM
    Just purchased AIR, very nice, any chance of a lockscreen?
    Cheers!
    If you are talking about an animated html lockscreen i am completely willing to work on the graphics (after my trip) but i have no clue how to do the coding. I can try and arrange something with someone but at the moment I have nothing. =[

Thanks for the fast reply! I found the issue: Summboard Mode must be ON! Now it's working perfectly

Just a little request: a Folder layout which is transparent, like theme folders. Not the default folder wallpaper, if this is possible...
    I'm happy it got sorted out.

About the folder background...

Winterboard is a bit weird about it. TO fix it follow these instructions:

Fix for the FolderSwitcherBG on 4.1 iOS.AVI | iOS video

Very quick and easy, hope it helps.

Checked theme parts with iFile and no sign of Lockscreen anywhere, perhaps you can check for yourself and amend if possible. I also did what you suggested regarding reinstall and iWipecache.
    For the screens on the OP for the lockscreen I just put on a quick wallpaper I made up. (I believe i mentioned the screenshot was just to show the slider) - That said I can put it in the next update if people want it (That is, if i dont make a html lockscreen)

It's really nice theme I got it already but there is a bug that I notice when I double click to multitasking n close back there is sth pop up. Anyone notice that bug? If s1 kno how fix it pls let me kno thx
    I am not aware of this bug. Could you maybe take a screenshot?

Is it possible some of your cydia apps are conflicting either with the theme or the multitasking bar causing the bug?
    Last edited by unoimkll; 2010-12-11 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-11 06:09 PM
    can i get the psd icon pls i need some icons to make or can you make it for me? thanks
    2010-12-11 07:10 PM
    Can i ask for someone to create me a BiteSMS icon pls.Thanks.
    2010-12-11 09:17 PM
    can i get the psd icon pls i need some icons to make or can you make it for me? thanks
    I'll put up the psd as soon a I can use my computer. Just about to get on a plane.
    2010-12-11 11:52 PM
    Its hard for me capture it as well as i dun have any recorder. Well, It is not causing from icon. It is multitadking bar, when i double click to multitasking n close it there is a quick red dock appear it's lik it conflick wid sth i duno but when i set the wallpaper by phone itself den its gone but i dun lik the darken tranparent from the phone. When i bak to use the wallpaper from theme itself its still pop up dat make me feel not happy wid it pls see below screenshot
    Last edited by Edvin168; 2010-12-12 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-12 03:02 AM
    Its hard for me capture it as well as i dun have any recorder. Well, It is not causing from icon. It is multitadking bar, when i double click to multitasking n close it there is a quick red dock appear it's lik it conflick wid sth i duno but when i set the wallpaper by phone itself den its gone but i dun lik the darken tranparent from the phone. When i bak to use the wallpaper from theme itself its still pop up dat make me feel not happy wid it pls see below screenshot
    Any chance you could just take a screenshot on the phone (home and sleep button). I am having trouble understanding the glitch
    2010-12-12 05:34 PM
    Here is the icon psd.

Made very simple, just drag the desired image into the "Images" folder - the mask should do the rest
    Last edited by unoimkll; 2010-12-20 at 10:22 PM.
    2010-12-12 05:52 PM
    Hi,
    Great theme, just installed.. can you tell me why i've still got the original dock background showing? screen shot below. i'm on 3gs, 3.1.2.
    Thanks
    Last edited by markfern811; 2011-02-25 at 09:44 AM.
    2010-12-12 06:58 PM
    Hi,
    Great theme, just installed.. can you tell me why i've still got the original dock background showing? screen shot below. i'm on 3gs, 3.1.2.
    Thanks
    just make sure you dont have any team check beside air on winterboard, and you may want to check springboard on air theme and see if you got SBdock
    2010-12-12 09:04 PM
    just make sure you dont have any team check beside air on winterboard, and you may want to check springboard on air theme and see if you got SBdock
    Hi,
    yeah checked all that, i can't find SBdock though!!
    Last edited by markfern811; 2010-12-12 at 11:43 PM.
    2010-12-12 11:40 PM
    Click the link to see my screenshot in my last reply
    2010-12-13 07:10 AM
    Hi,
    yeah checked all that, i can't find SBdock though!!
    ok thats explain it why your sbdock aint rite, try uninstall air and then re install it it should work fine
    2010-12-13 09:26 PM
    ok thats explain it why your sbdock aint rite, try uninstall air and then re install it it should work fine
    Hi.
    Re-installed it twice now, and still no change.. if its just a file, can someone email the file and i'll sort with ifile..

Thanks
    2010-12-13 09:49 PM
    i would mail you the file but i need permission from the author dude
    2010-12-13 09:59 PM
    i would mail you the file but i need permission from the author dude
    Thanks for your help anyway.
    Cheers
    2010-12-13 10:25 PM
    Great Theme But Weres The Music Icon Mask For The Ipod.
    2010-12-14 07:29 AM
176 ... 56789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD