How many pictures can we add on slideshow?

2010-10-26 04:23 AM
    How many pictures can we add on slideshow?

As many as you want , you just gotta edit the html.
    2010-10-26 04:24 AM
    Thanks ArDottCeeDuble
    2010-10-26 04:29 AM
    anyone have a rename icon by any chance that could share???
    2010-10-26 06:07 AM
    does anyone have icons for game center, face time and i wipe cache?
    2010-10-26 07:10 AM
    Sorry...
    But there's no widget that use gps...at least on iPhone...
    Have to do it manually.
    Thanks Alien btw is there anange the wordings under the icons to white in color cos for me i cant realli see the words at times.
    2010-10-26 09:26 AM
    Some help Please! I've donwloaded the dock here and have renamed/replaced all of the icons. the problem is that everyone changes over just fine, BUT the ipod icon does not change!!! I've tried it about 3 different times and it still won't work. Any solutions?

Here ya go...in this order...Safari, SMS, Phone, Mail, iPod...you'll have to rename them.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wbuj49...SSDockFlow.rar

My wife gives me a hard time because i buy so many themes for this damn phone! lol
    2010-10-26 09:32 AM
    i did it
    and my current :
    (sorry Alien this try is with another icons set...)

Hey romg

Very nice setup
    I love ur blue touch!!

Is that little frame a slideshow too? That would be awsome!!
    Mi

That is correct eddie

Hey Show

That's nice, too
    Is that weatherwidget animated? That could look really great espesially with ur thunderstorms

Midnight Edition...can't wait to see this!
    On that note, I'm out!

Midnight-edition, yes!! That should definitely be released by Alien!!

This one by u is also so cool!!! What about that weatherwidget? Animated? Looks so nice!!
    Would u share it (al least the wall, I love that colour!!) !!

Thanks for all ur creativity that animates to change and change and.... never get ready

This lock would be great for me too, but with hot men offcause
    Which font do u use for "Showstopper"?

Why do u have 2 sliders? Is it only a joke or have they both different functions?

Btw: Showstopper, would u please do 2 different icons for ur dock for me? I would like to have the red phone for "Phone" and another picture for "SMS", cause that picture reminds me of other functions! The order of the icons could be as they are. Please, u would make may day, let the Show rock !!

Thanks in advance
    Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2010-10-26 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2010-10-26 10:38 AM
    Some help Please! I've donwloaded the dock here and have renamed/replaced all of the icons. the problem is that everyone changes over just fine, BUT the ipod icon does not change!!! I've tried it about 3 different times and it still won't work. Any solutions?
    Did you name it [email protected]?

@ Mi...the weather isn't animated, and the lockscreen is from Elite Pro HD. Give me an icon for the SMS and I'll knock the phone and SMS icons out when I get off work today.

Here is my wall, courtesy of Jazzman, but remember, I use 5rows of icons (iconoclasm), it won't look right with 4 rows.

And I use the Evanescent font. Here is my complete cache...replace yours with this, just backup your original cache.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6kzbg69mmbw1v5m/Cache.rar

Morning guys is 9:00AM here and I just reach office another boring day at work
    I love Asian
    Not sure if you have this, but something I put together for Wickedfx..enjoy!
    http://www.mediafire.com/?dir0yilxf500522
    Last edited by Chuck1969; 2010-10-26 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-26 12:14 PM
    @ Mi...the weather isn't animated, and the lockscreen is from Elite Pro HD. Give me an icon for the SMS and I'll knock the phone and SMS icons out when I get off work today.

Here is my wall, courtesy of Jazzman, but remember, I use 5rows of icons (iconoclasm), it won't look right with 4 rows.

And I use the Evanescent font. Here is my complete cache...replace yours with this, just backup your original cache.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6kzbg69mmbw1v5m/Cache.rar
    Hello again

Thank u so much for ur quick reply!! I love the wall much more now i can see it clearer!!
    Maybe without the shelfs it would be grate also

And thanks for ur cache. I'll give it a shot!!

Here are the icons u wanted. I hope they will work.

Thanks again so much!! Ur so helpful!!! That's the way we all love MMI!!

Mi
    Attached Images Lucid Dream-icon-2xfone.png Lucid Dream-icon-2xsms.png 
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2010-10-26 at 01:30 PM.
    2010-10-26 01:24 PM
    Hey romg
    Is that little frame a slideshow too? That would be awsome!!
    Mi
    No it's not a slideshow...just a pic...*
    2010-10-26 02:22 PM
    How do u get the pic that way into ur theme? Is it easy to change in rotation and position?
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2010-10-26 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-26 05:10 PM
    Did you name it [email protected]?
    Worked like a charm! Thank you!!!!
    2010-10-26 06:25 PM
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem i have my day tends to overide my date in the springboard and is there any way to change the wordings below the icons to white?

Last edited by proatreyu; 2010-10-26 at 06:48 PM. Reason: repost picture
    2010-10-26 06:31 PM
    Good evening.... Can i Have this icon in this order from left to' right.... Telefono (phone) -bitesms-whatsapp-safari-facebook.... Thanks in advance
    2010-10-26 07:32 PM
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem i have my day tends to overide my date in the springboard and is there any way to change the wordings below the icons to white?
    To change the Icon Labels White, you need to go to the LD Icons Labels folder. There you will see an Info.plist. Edit it by changing what you see to....

<key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: white; opacity: 1.0</string>

<key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: white; opacity: 1.0</string>

To change the position of the day, date, time, etc., you need to mess with the settings you will find in the same Info.plist. That part is trial and error (unless you want the same exact setup someone here has. Then you have to ask him/her for his/hers.

I love Asian

I did try to put this on my iPhone4 dock but I don't know why but the shape look kinda funny so I change back to the default Lucid Dream icons

1. I love WOMEN!!!!!!

2. I have the same issue as you. The perspective is a little off (on the right side). Anyone willing to hook up a perspective dock for The Kid (myself )?
    Safari - Messages - Phone - Mail - Ipod

Appreciate it.
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-10-26 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-26 07:44 PM
    You guys need to supply the icons you want...can't do all the work! =)
    2010-10-26 07:57 PM
    what happen to this mod? when it will be release anyone know?
    Lucid Dream-2.jpg
    2010-10-26 09:01 PM
    what happen to this mod? when it will be release anyone know?
    Lucid Dream-2.jpg
    He's basically waiting for two things to happen...
    1. Hell to freeze over
    2. Pigs to fly

Although, not necessarily in that order.

However, he may release it sooner than the aforementioned, if you can bust out a front semi tucked quadruple flip. Followed by a handstand straight into a bilateral body backflip while holding a cold bottle of Dos Equis without spilling a drop.
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-10-26 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-26 09:31 PM
    He's basically waiting for two things to happen...
    1. Hell to freeze over
    2. Pigs to fly

Although, not necessarily in that order.

However, he may release it sooner than the aforementioned, if you can bust out a front semi tucked quadruple flip. Followed by a handstand straight into bilateral backflip while holding a cold bottle of Dos Equis without spilling a drop. :
    done all that so what next?
    2010-10-26 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD