There are several versions of the theme inside the lucid Dreams folder. You need to pick the theme, lockscreen and springboard theme inside. Put those in winterboard to select each one.

so i drag them separately into the themes folder or put them all into a new folder then drag them?
    2010-10-30 09:29 PM
    so i drag them separately into the themes folder or put them all into a new folder then drag them?
    Put each folder in the themes section, so when you open winterboard you can select
    Lucid dreams.theme
    LD LS (swami)
    LD SB (slide show)

It should look like that, just pick the ones you want.
    2010-10-30 10:07 PM
    hey bro hows it coming along?
    2010-10-30 10:22 PM
    silly question how do i put my profile picture on the corner,like you guys have picture on the top right corner,what size?i try 99x99 png doesnt work for me .
    Thanks
    2010-10-30 10:23 PM
    Put each folder in the themes section, so when you open winterboard you can select
    Lucid dreams.theme
    LD LS (swami)
    LD SB (slide show)

It should look like that, just pick the ones you want.
    thanks alot man it works

is there anyway to change the weather to be the current state i live in?
    Last edited by Hunziker88; 2010-10-30 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-30 10:54 PM
    Hey guys I just needed to take a break. I figured out how to do it while brushing my teeth. My wife is making me spend time with her family today. I will work on it when I get home.

@it's mi if you like to help, I would be happy to let you. If my idea works, I will only need to add the slider and glow which should not be that hard.
    Okay wicked

If it stands in my ability I will try to please u with that
    But remember: I'm a noob in all this!! But I would like to help as much as I can
    It will be a pleasure for me to learn and figure things out for u!
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2010-10-30 10:55 PM
    if you need me to test anything wickedfx jus email me
    2010-10-30 10:59 PM
    @Jepp376
    I was thinking the same,make the wording embeded in the custom page wall,and just place the corresponding icon (that will be transparent)on top of the wording.that way it resolves the taskbar problem.
    But the problem is that people like to place the icons wherever they want,and not how the creator intended.
    I will make some test,and if I like it better,I will bring the settings page as an optional setup.

Hey Alien

It's really cool to know Dusk Ultimate is on the way!!
    I would like to see a "make-of" thread. Maybe the community would be able to help u in some kind of probs. So u would not have to solve everything on ur own. I think here are so many Dusk-fans that would really like to support u and ur awsome work!! So why don't use that? I think everyone could be pleased in this way or am I wrong?
    2010-10-30 11:06 PM
    Thanks guys. I would send a screenshot, but am still not around my computer to finish. So I will tell you all how I fixed it. I put the wallpaper behind the slideshow, then cut out the part of the wallpaper that goes on top of the slideshow and made that the picture frame. Works perfect and the clock is back also.

@it's me and ardott

I can send you both my progress when I get home and we can all work on adding the background glow and the slider animation.
    Last edited by wickedfx; 2010-10-30 at 11:55 PM.
    2010-10-30 11:53 PM
    alright sounds good my friend
    2010-10-30 11:58 PM
    silly question how do i put my profile picture on the corner,like you guys have picture on the top right corner,what size?i try 99x99 png doesnt work for me .
    Thanks
    At the top right where you sign in, you'll see where it says "User cp", click on that. Then over to the left at control panel click on "edit Avatar", once there click on "custom Avatar" and choose where you want the file to come from, that's it. Hope it works!
    2010-10-31 05:06 AM
    Thanks guys. I would send a screenshot, but am still not around my computer to finish. So I will tell you all how I fixed it. I put the wallpaper behind the slideshow, then cut out the part of the wallpaper that goes on top of the slideshow and made that the picture frame. Works perfect and the clock is back also.

@it's me and ardott

I can send you both my progress when I get home and we can all work on adding the background glow and the slider animation.
    Allright, nice thought
    Today I'm busy cause my father is moving and we all are helping him. So much to carry!! But good feeling when all is done, I hope

Cu, Mi
    2010-10-31 06:04 AM
    It's cool. I finished it anyway. Whoever wanted it, let me know here and I will send you the link.

P.S. for other backgrounds, just make the Object Frame.png transparent.
    Last edited by wickedfx; 2010-10-31 at 09:32 AM.
    2010-10-31 09:16 AM
    [quote=wickedfx;5549113]it's cool. I finished it anyway. Whoever wanted it, let me know here and i will send you the link.

me , please
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-10-31 at 09:34 AM.
    2010-10-31 09:21 AM
    me , please
    Just emailed it to you. Is XHD a free theme that I can give this out or put the link up here?
    2010-10-31 09:25 AM
    Just emailed it to you. Is XHD a free theme that I can give this out or put the link up here?
    Its Paid bro. so dont put the link up here.

it actually would have been best if you didnt post it here , because you may get people who havent paid for xhd asking you for it now.
    2010-10-31 09:27 AM
    Do you guy any chance have the Rename icon? Please share thanks!
    2010-10-31 09:33 AM
    Ok took down the pic. You put up a screenshot to let people know what you have now.

Do you guy any chance have the Rename icon? Please share thanks!
    What is a rename icon?
    Last edited by wickedfx; 2010-10-31 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-31 09:33 AM
    Ok took down the pic. You put up a screenshot to let people know what you have now.

What is a rename icon?
    you have mail bro
    2010-10-31 09:34 AM

What is a rename icon?
    it's a app that rename all your icon label.
    2010-10-31 09:36 AM
3,451 ... 2676116124125126127128136 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD