i m REALLY love this mod,,,,,thanks guy
    i hope i m allow post the screenshot

How do I make this animation mod work on iPhone 4?

Thanks in advance
    2010-11-22 04:50 PM
    help! how do i change the background image for contacts.. it's really dark and hard to see the names of people. thanks

hey romg,

i know you might be busy.. but did you forget about my LS 'porsche dreams'? thanking you in advance.
    Last edited by swooshmac; 2010-11-22 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-22 05:20 PM
    here you go

Attached Thumbnails Lucid Dream-title.png  
    2010-11-22 05:28 PM
    +=???
    ALIEN1974 + Grzegorz10 =???
    I AM PROUD TO ANOUNCE THAT Grzegorz10 (the creator of the original DUSK for HTC DEVICES)...has joined forces with me to make the best DUSK experience on iPhone.
    As many of you know,Grzegorz was unable to help me in my previous DUSK,so I had to find my own way.
    But not this time...
    Yesterday I spoke to Grzegorz10,(SENIOR THEME CREATOR FOR WINMOV HTC),and he is happy with my idea of the new DUSK for iPhone 4,and joined to the party.
    What this means???
    Well,awesome good news,and a small bad news.
    Bad news???...DUSK will be for a December release...
    This delay is needed,but is what brings the good news...
    We have to delay cuz major changes will be applied to DUSK."AND I REPEAT,MAJOR CHANGES..."
    But this changes will be mainly of SpringBoard,as I already made the UI,and that part will only be revised,but will stay as it is.But the already made SpringBoard will have tha major changes from what I already made,bringing Grzegorz10 vision and my own for DUSK.
    I won't give more details yet on this,but trust me,this will be...!!!......
    Speaking of what it will be,one of the changes will be it's name,it will no longer be called DUSK ULTIMATE...
    ----------
    WELCOME TO MY WORLD:
    "DUSK XTREME"
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-11-23 at 07:52 AM.
    2010-11-23 07:33 AM
    +=???
    ALIEN1974 + Grzegorz10
    I AM PROUD TO ANOUNCE THAT Grzegorz10 (the creator of the original DUSK for HTC DEVICES)...has joined forces with me to make the best DUSK experience on iPhone.
    As many of you know,Grzegorz was unable to help me in my previous DUSK,so I had to find my own way.
    But not this time...:
    Yesterday I spoke to Grzegorz10,(SENIOR THEME CREATOR FOR WINMOV HTC),and he is happy with my idea of the new DUSK for iPhone 4,and joined to the party.
    What this means???
    We have to delay cuz major changes will be applied to DUSK."AND I REPEAT,MAJOR CHANGES...:"
    But this changes will be mainly of SpringBoard,as I already made the UI,and that part will only be revised,but will stay as it is.But the already made SpringBoard will have tha major changes from what I already made,bringing Grzegorz10 vision and my own for DUSK.
    I won't give more details yet on this,but trust me,this will be...!!!...:...
    Speaking of what it will be,one of the changes will be it's name,it will no longer be called DUSK ULTIMATE...
    -----:-----
    WELCOME TO MY WORLD:
    "DUSK XTREME"
    2010-11-23 07:36 AM
    +=???
    But not this time...
    What this means???
    We have to delay cuz major changes will be applied to DUSK."AND I REPEAT,MAJOR CHANGES..."
    ----------
    WELCOME TO MY WORLD:
    "DUSK XTREME"
    Oh hell yea I can't wait for this bro it will be awesome for sure
    2010-11-23 08:02 AM
    Oh hell yea I can't wait for this bro it will be awesome for sure
    Holdem...thanks...
    You must know what this means,you are a member there too.Grzegorz10 is like the master of master themers,but for HTC and WinMov devices.
    He maybe won't have time for HTML and scripts,but his vision of DUSK XTREME,and my way of making themes will bring something...XTREME!!!
    2010-11-23 08:18 AM
    Holdem...thanks...
    You must know what this means,you are a member there too.Grzegorz10 is like the master of master themers,but for HTC and WinMov devices.
    He maybe won't have time for HTML and scripts,but his vision of DUSK XTREME,and my way of making themes will bring something...XTREME!!!
    Yes I understand completely this will be legendary for sure I respect both of yalls work and for you both to be on one theme together is just awesome to me!!
    2010-11-23 09:11 AM
    Yes I understand completely this will be legendary for sure I respect both of yalls work and for you both to be on one theme together is just awesome to me!!
    Legendary...for sure...
    Right now he just emailed me,good things will come for XTREME,I told him to became member of mmi,so he can post his comments here,let's see.
    2010-11-23 09:32 AM
    I am looking forward to what you have in store for this theme! I have been following your themes for a while now and have loved every one more and more as you go! keep up the great work!
    2010-11-23 10:10 AM
    Holy cannoli indeed, xtreme. Very merry christmas happy thanksgiving everyone. Thanks for the goodnews.
    2010-11-23 11:52 AM
    Alien could you please update on the True HTC mod?
    will you upgrade it to HTC Extreme ?
    2010-11-23 12:47 PM
    Wow this is great news, I have followed his dusk theme transform in many ways and now to have to the two of you working together, that's insane! Can't wait!
    2010-11-23 01:33 PM
    +=???
    But not this time...
    What this means???
    ----------
    WELCOME TO MY WORLD:
    "DUSK XTREME"
    Automatic "Theme Of the Week". Don't even need to see to know it will be!
    2010-11-23 01:37 PM
    here you go

thanks so much romg!!!! you're the best!
    2010-11-23 02:14 PM
    Hey Alien ! I'm sorry that I can't donate to you but I really love this theme. Just wondering if you can send it to me??
    I've already sent you an email but I didn't get a reply D:
    [email protected]
    thanks
    2010-11-23 02:20 PM
    It's because you're using a 5x4 layout...mine was meant to be used with a 5x5 layout using iconoclasm
    hey showstopper...love your layout. is it possible for me to change the dusk weather to another set of rotating pics?
    2010-11-23 03:02 PM
    Welcome in the party Grzegorz10 !!!!

and big up to Alien to always do his best for us...
    2010-11-23 03:40 PM
    Welcome in the party Grzegorz10 !!!!

and big up to Alien to always do his best for us...
    Grzegorz10 is helping me a lot on DUSK.In the past he couldn't help cuz all the projects he had,but now he is very exited,and helping me in ways I didn't even expected.
    I just sent him a new screen of the springboard,with the new digital widget and main layout.
    Damn it looks good!!!...I'm waiting for his reaction on how I implement his vision on DUSK XTREME.
    "We will try our best to close 2010 with one of the best themes ever created."

About True HTC,once DUSK EXTREME is finished,it will be very easy for me to make the new True HTC.
    The integration of Grzegorz10 on this project is really a BIG surprise for me,so I am 100% on DUSK XTREME,cuz for me,it surpases TRUE HTC in terms of look and feel.
    But be sure that I will make a new True HTC,I will use the same layout of DUSK XTREME to be easy to swap themes without making any changes.
    2010-11-23 09:53 PM
    i'm sure your association will make beautiful things...

end of the year....Arrghh..; it's so far lol

i will add it on my christmas list...
    2010-11-23 10:00 PM
3,451 ... 52102142150151152153154162 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD