Great Matesno-Ardott-Romg78!!

And thanks all modder!!!
    2010-10-12 04:12 PM
    that looks awesome keep up the good work
    2010-10-12 04:17 PM
    Morning guys

Woah did I offend someone ? let's clear this up for once and all , did I or did I not give Matestno credit when I released it ? My second issue , you made an SBSettings for an already existing theme , so really its isn't totally 100% your work. Were a community bud , we freely share things around , usually without any hassle. And everybody carries on as usual.

Wanna know what I put "Feel free to donate if YOU think its worth more than a thanks?"

Because I'm giving people an option , I release things for free. I've never released anything and said donation ONLY , you will always see a download link , with the addition information to donate at the bottom if you wish. Also how many requests have you seen me turn down ? I do work for lots of people , a lot of people in this thread as well as XHD , Classified HD and Elite Pro HD. So all I ment by it is its nice to be shown some appreciation , because sometimes I won't even get a simple Thanks.

Also thank you Alien for having 2 seperate versions.

Mine and romg78 and Matestno.

So let's leave it there. And have a nice day guys
    2010-10-12 04:28 PM
    can some one please help me on two things iwould like to move my slideshow up a bit as its covering my dock and also i have put some of my pics into the slideshow folder they are jpg pics but dont work how to i get them to show up on phone running 4.1 iphone 4i took the pics from my phone do i have to upload them somewhere first thanks for your help
    2010-10-12 04:28 PM
    @xXtrasauce :
    tell me Bro do you plan to continue your work on the status bar?
    to make a complete custom one.

i tried something but i'm not fan...lol
    i 'll redo it...
    to have the same blue in the battery % than in the wifi bars...
    and may be add the frame around the clock...

draft :
    2010-10-12 04:29 PM
    I'm gonna start work on a status bar battery when I get home today.

Btw romg check that comment a few posts up and tell me your opinions on it.
    2010-10-12 04:33 PM
    can some one please help me on two things iwould like to move my slideshow up a bit as its covering my dock and also i have put some of my pics into the slideshow folder they are jpg pics but dont work how to i get them to show up on phone running 4.1 iphone 4i took the pics from my phone do i have to upload them somewhere first thanks for your help
    go to the first page 2nd post,there is a mod that will help you with your request.
    about the pics,be shure thay are named by numbers,like 1.jpg,2.jpg,3.jpg...ect.

-----------------------------------

2 SBSETTINGS THEME BY ARDOTT,MATESTINO and ROMG78

ARDOTT:ARDOTT SBSET v2.0.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    MATESTINO:Matestno SBSET v2.0.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

if you will like to buy some coffe to ArDott for his work,here his link:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=N7GJRNPPF84FJ

-----------------------------------

CHG128 SPRINGBOARD MOD

How to change wallpaper -Picture-Use as Wallpaper-Set Home Screen .
    Here you go Guys http://apple.org.hk/apple/download/file.php?id=1968
    Enjoy
    if you like to donate to chg128,feel free to buy him a drink: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=ZWCKTTCZGPBGJ
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-10-12 at 05:08 PM.
    2010-10-12 04:58 PM
    Morning guys

Woah did I offend someone ? let's clear this up for once and all , did I or did I not give Matestno credit when I released it ? My second issue , you made an SBSettings for an already existing theme , so really its isn't totally 100% your work. Were a community bud , we freely share things around , usually without any hassle. And everybody carries on as usual.

Wanna know what I put "Feel free to donate if YOU think its worth more than a thanks?"

Because I'm giving people an option , I release things for free. I've never released anything and said donation ONLY , you will always see a download link , with the addition information to donate at the bottom if you wish. Also how many requests have you seen me turn down ? I do work for lots of people , a lot of people in this thread as well as XHD , Classified HD and Elite Pro HD. So all I ment by it is its nice to be shown some appreciation , because sometimes I won't even get a simple Thanks.

Also thank you Alien for having 2 seperate versions.

Mine and romg78 and Matestno.

So let's leave it there. And have a nice day guys
    Was this justified ?
    2010-10-12 05:01 PM
    i got some of my pics running but not all of them all 1jpg 2 jpg etc had problem with the mod file to move pics up as i cant seem to unzip it giving me problems also if you could be so kind what folder or where would i place the mod file if i get it unzip thanks you alien
    2010-10-12 05:02 PM
    I was wondering if anyone know how to get rid of the slider on the lockscreen and change some of the images on the lockscreen. I asked this over on the 3gs side but that thread is dying as all the action is here. Kudos to Alien1974 for another "stellar" theme and chg128 for the mod which I'm running now.
    read my post number 793
    2010-10-12 05:16 PM
    i got some of my pics running but not all of them all 1jpg 2 jpg etc had problem with the mod file to move pics up as i cant seem to unzip it giving me problems also if you could be so kind what folder or where would i place the mod file if i get it unzip thanks you alien
    do you have the full version or the trial???
    2010-10-12 05:17 PM
    the mod file to move my slideshow up aint unzip for me prob cause its for a mac using pc can someone help me out maybe upload it somewhere for me or help out
    2010-10-12 05:28 PM
    I have the full version alien just got it today I can't get that mod to move my pics further up I have a error it's not letting me extract it with winzip also some of my pics work with the slideshow there all marked 1jpg2 jpg etc but still get blue ? Mark on some
    2010-10-12 05:50 PM
    Re, bonjour

dsl j'etait parti au medecin pour mon fils lol, Alors pour répondre a ARDOT et ROMG je tiens a vous dire que je n'est rien contre personne bien au contraire seulement j'ai vraiment du mal avec la traduction de google (je suis désolé) Pour te répondre ROMG (vu que tu es français) En aucun cas je ne voulais pas partager mon thème, justement je suis tout comme toi j'aime la partage des creation ou des modifications si tu prefere ... seulement voila tu dis que je n'est pas creer ce thème, alors je ne peut que bondir car oui en effet la premiere version etait tout simplement une modification d'un autre thème (je ne savais pas comment c'etait foutu a la base) donc j'ai pris vos remarques (tout a fait legitimes) et je refait tout de A à Z donc la je ne peut que dire la version 2 est de moi on est d'accord ? Mainteant il est vrai que ALIEN n'as pas tout pris niveau de mes icones (c'est pas un problème pour moi) vu qu'il as pris aussi des tiennes qui sont bien faites, seul deux ou trois sont vraiment pas en concordances avec le reste mais bon ce n'est pas mon choix, donc je respecte tout a fait celui de ALIEN

Maintenant ARDOT : Comme je t'ai dis au départ que tu m'as proposer de travailler avec toi,jetait ravi de cette proposition vu que je t'ai tout donner mes .psds ect... seulement j'ai vu après et encore merci google traduction de merde) que tu voulais te faire payer pour ça ...met toi a ma place, je n'en ai pas cru mes yeux lol, mais je sait maintenant que ce n'était pas du tout le cas et j'en suis ravi, donc voila je vous que vous comprenez tous qu'il n'y pas de problème car on m'as traduit les pages et la j'ai bien vu que cela n'avais rien a voir avec gooogle traduction !

J'espere encore et toujours pouvoir travailler avec ALIEN,ARDOT,ROMG et pourquoi pas les autres d'ailleurs aussi

ROMG une dernière chose j'aimerais rentrer en contact avec toi si possible via skype car je crois que tu te trompes fortement sur la personne que je suis . Mon pseudo skype --> Matestno1
    Merci de me contacter stp

Je vous souhaite a tous une très bonne journée (car chez vous c'est le matin)

Voila j'ai ecrit ce texte en français afin que vous le traduisiez et que vous voyez les différences dans les textes
    Meme toi ROMG tu va y voir une différence tu verras ...

Je ne suis pas quelqu'un de méchant ou autre c'est pour ça qu'un esplication devait être faite

Merci,

Cordialement, MATESTNO et non MATESTINO ou encore MATESTANO LOL

a très bientôt .
    2010-10-12 06:04 PM
    @ll: matestno is known in France to be a great themer/modder. He had always shared what he did and gave support for everyone. I think your little problem comes from matestno doesn't speak fluently english. He didn't understand the "feel free to donate" concept. But once again continue to collaborate all together because you made great stuff here!
    Just to say
    2010-10-12 06:24 PM
    Here is a google trans of Matstno:

Re bonjour dsl I had gone to the doctor for my son lol So, to answer a ARDOT ROMG and I want to tell you I is not against the contrary only person I really have trouble with the google translation (I'm sorry) To answer you ROMG (because you're French) In any case I did not want to share my theme, I'm just like you I like sharing the creation or modification if you prefer ... voila only tell you that I not create this theme, so I can only jump because yes indeed the first version was simply a modification of another topic (I did not know how it was done for the base ) so I took your remarks (quite legitimate) and I rebuilt everything from A to Z therefore I can not say that version 2 is to me we agree? It is true that many have not taken everything ALIEN level of my icons (it's not a problem for me) saw that you took yours who are also well done, only two or three are really not in concordance with the rest is good but not my choice, so I respect quite that of ALIEN Now ARDOT: As I told you that you initially offer me work with you, happy to throw the proposal, given that I give you everything my. PSDS ect ... Only after I saw and thank you google translation of ****) that you wanted to pay for it ... put yourself in my place, I do not believe my eyes lol, but I now know that n ' was not the case and I am happy, so here I sure you all understand that there is no problem for me is translated pages and I saw that it had gooogle nothing to do with translation! I hope time and again to work with ALIEN, ARDOT, ROMG and why not others also ROMG also one last thing I want to get in touch with you via skype if possible because I believe strongly that you're wrong about the person I am. My Skype -> Matestno1 Please contact me stp

I wish you all a very good day (because it's home in the morning) That I wrote this text in French so that you are translating and you see the differences in the texts even you ROMG you will see a difference you'll see ...

I'm not a villain or another that's why that should be made esplication

Sincerely, MATESTNO not MATESTINO or MATESTANO LOL

very soon.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-10-12 at 06:45 PM.
    2010-10-12 06:31 PM
    Alright now let's put this behind us and keep theming !
    2010-10-12 06:32 PM
    @Matestno:
    ArDott is not selling the SBSetting theme.He just post his PayPal link in case someone want to donate.But he post the theme for free and he credited you for it. I know google translate isn't good,and sometimes it translate the text just wrong.But I think you misunderstand what's is happening.ArDott is thankfully for you to help,and he give credits to you pages back.
    ArDott n'est pas la vente des theme.He SBSetting juste après le lien de PayPal au cas où quelqu'un veut donate.But il après le thème, c'est gratuit et il vous créditer pour cela. Je sais que google translate n'est pas bon, et parfois de le traduire le texte qui vient wrong.But Je pense que vous méprendre sur ce que est happening.ArDott est heureusement pour vous aider, et il vous donner des crédits aux dernières pages.
    2010-10-12 06:41 PM
    Btw thank you for the people who showed their appreciation by donating. Its much appreciated
    2010-10-12 06:42 PM
    So...let's keep themeing,...
    2010-10-12 06:43 PM
3,451 ... 3240414243445292142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD