Yep wicked , dusk law on the lockscreen running along with lucid dream scw , just wont have it.
    2010-10-13 05:22 PM
    To dear eddietah -姐姐,真是唔想reply你,你唔是話我張wallpaper乜乜乜,如果你覚得我那個springboa rd mod 是crop,then 唔好用,post的screenshit出來是let班人知道w.i.p or beta.唔好意思,如果有冇得罪,多多原諒.
    i'm totally agree...
    2010-10-13 05:23 PM
    Wickedfx.....it's great!!! it's great!!! Your weather it's great!!!
    For icon i try but nothing...no problem now i'm in estasy for the weather...:-)
    2010-10-13 05:23 PM
    does anyone have know how to get rid of the lockscreen slideshow camera shutter transition? cause I have the fade in and out with it and it looks very funny can anyone help?
    2010-10-13 05:27 PM
    BIG UP Wickedfx !!!

many thanks to made my dream come true!!
    amazing...
    you transform a photoshop idea to reality..

i'll try asap im at home

EDIT :is your post #991 concern "elite weather"
    yes. Thanks.

Is this dusk law? that you simplfied? nice work on the elite pro weather
    That is for the elite weather at the top of the screen. You can download dusk law from the thread and place the add on in winterboard and they will work together.
    Last edited by wickedfx; 2010-10-13 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-13 05:29 PM
    Morning Everyone.

Forgot to say congrats on theme of the week.

Here is her full set for that picture.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Here is the weather release. I made it very simple this time.
    There are 2 files inside when you extract this. This will only work with LD slideshow for now. ssh to LD SB SLIDE SHOW/Widgets and copy the weather folder i provided there. Then go to LD SB SLIDE SHOW/Widgets/Configs and place the Weather-Config.js file there. Respring and you will have it already in place at the top.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Open the info.plist in whatever theme you are using and replace your Undocked icon label with this.

<key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: #c4c2c2; opacity: 1.0</string>

All you need now after installing my mod is the transformers picture, and the bottom icon frames. Everything else is the same.
    yes. Thanks.

That is for the elite weather at the top of the screen. You can download dusk law from the thread and place the add on in winterboard and they will work together.
    Oh okay thanks and good work again!!
    2010-10-13 05:30 PM
    does anyone have know how to get rid of the lockscreen slideshow camera shutter transition? cause I have the fade in and out with it and it looks very funny can anyone help?
    in the widgets foler, replace the Cam.png with this.
    Attached Thumbnails Lucid Dream-cam.png  
    2010-10-13 05:34 PM
    in the widgets foler, replace the Cam.png with this.
    Thanks again! Man you can do it all lol

Edit: like I dont see the shutter anymore but the animation is off like it shows the picture then blinks and shows the same picture then fades to the next picture I think its something with the css?
    Last edited by shitaki; 2010-10-13 at 05:40 PM.
    2010-10-13 05:36 PM
    Yep wicked , dusk law on the lockscreen running along with lucid dream scw , just wont have it.
    To take a wild guess i think something is overwriting something else causing it not to show.
    2010-10-13 05:41 PM
    Wickedfx...look my screen.
    i have partly cloudy on the 19...how can move on the left?
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Lucid Dream-img_0015.png  
    2010-10-13 05:44 PM
    wickedfx thanks for the file download but still no joy now my slideshow aint workinf full stop now activated it in winterboard rebooted etc

2010-10-13 05:51 PM
    congrats for theme of the week Alien!
    2010-10-13 05:52 PM
    Wickedfx...look my screen.
    i have partly cloudy on the 19...how can move on the left?
    Thanks
    Go to the widgets folder, then weather, then open split_win66mod.css

scroll down until you see

#desc{
    position: absolute; top: 60px; right: 0px; down: 0px; left: 30px; width: 140px; height: 420px;
    text-align:left;
    font-size: 18px;
    color: white;
    opacity: 0.9;
    font-weight: regular;
    font-family: Helvetica;
    text-shadow: Black 0px 3px 5px;

change the number left: 30px to a smaller number.

wickedfx thanks for the file download but still no joy now my slideshow aint workinf full stop now activated it in winterboard rebooted etc

Make sure you have them in the right order in winterboard. Dusk law on top, then weather mod under it, then theme under that.

To take a wild guess i think something is overwriting something else causing it not to show.
    you have skype? send me a pm so we can find a way to talk about this.
    Last edited by wickedfx; 2010-10-13 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-13 05:58 PM
    Go to the widgets folder, then weather, then open split_win66mod.css

scroll down until you see

#desc{
    position: absolute; top: 60px; right: 0px; down: 0px; left: 30px; width: 140px; height: 420px;
    text-align:left;
    font-size: 18px;
    color: white;
    opacity: 0.9;
    font-weight: regular;
    font-family: Helvetica;
    text-shadow: Black 0px 3px 5px;

change the number left: 30px to a smaller number.

Make sure you have them in the right order in winterboard. Dusk law on top, then weather mod under it, then theme under that.

you have skype? send me a pm so we can find a way to talk about this.
    ok wickedfx i cant get the weather mod from first page second post every time i unzip it i get errors as dusk law not sure how i get that all i want is to move picture slideshow up i thought that was what you uploaded for me im lost here plz help
    2010-10-13 06:07 PM
    I forgot to ask lol has anyone made up a respring.png for this theme
    2010-10-13 06:19 PM
    where do i get the dusk law from wickedfx and weather mod as if its the file on second post on first page it dont want to extract for me
    2010-10-13 06:26 PM
    ok wickedfx i cant get the weather mod from first page second post every time i unzip it i get errors as dusk law not sure how i get that all i want is to move picture slideshow up i thought that was what you uploaded for me im lost here plz help
    do you have winrar? you can install it on your computer for free. winzip might give errors when extracting.
    2010-10-13 06:30 PM
    no i dont have winrar but will get that that be for the weather mod how do i get dusk law is it free where do i put the weather mod into when i get it thanks wickedfx for this great help much thanks

ok i see the files/folders from weather mod thanks to winrar did wonder why you could all see google grome html lmao ok i put them in the winderboard take it i replace them with the other slideshow folder makes kind of sense now lol thanks DUSK LAW WHATS THAT FOR
    Last edited by rabbit_; 2010-10-13 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-13 06:43 PM
    no i dont have winrar but will get that that be for the weather mod how do i get dusk law is it free where do i put the weather mod into when i get it thanks wickedfx for this great help much thanks

ok i see the files/folders from weather mod thanks to winrar did wonder why you could all see google grome html lmao ok i put them in the winderboard take it i replace them with the other slideshow folder makes kind of sense now lol thanks DUSK LAW WHATS THAT FOR
    dusk law creates the fog and clouds that float accross your screen depending on the weather.

get it here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?el6o42ztwp59ed4
    2010-10-13 07:38 PM
    Nice do I just put that in winterboard then activate or do I put that somewhere else
    2010-10-13 07:43 PM
3,451 ... 41495051525361101151 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD