yessir , i port every theme im using.

after all , im on a 1G

What do u want the logo to say?
    Or do u want the lucid xhd combo?
    id love the one you have in that screen shot bro , it looks sick!
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-10-14 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-14 06:01 AM
    Alien this theme is great... you always make good, clean themes.
    heres what i got so far:

About to start working on the lockscreen and trying to find out why it says 23 degrees in florida when its 73
    2010-10-14 06:03 AM
    Alien this theme is great... you always make good, clean themes.
    heres what i got so far:

About to start working on the lockscreen and trying to find out why it says 23 degrees in florida when its 73
    That's celsius bro, just change the weather widget/whatever to false to make it farhenheit...
    2010-10-14 06:11 AM
    That's celsius bro, just change the weather widget/whatever to false to make it farhenheit...
    lol exactly...
    2010-10-14 06:15 AM
    Thanks bro. That makes sense now.
    2010-10-14 06:17 AM
    Thanks Alien.. I found out that 1 of my image is JPG no wonder I keep getting "?" I have rename it to jpg already..

Btw, the transparent statusbar that you posted a couple of post back is not working for me.. Is there any fix for this? I really want my lockscreen and homescreen to have a transparent statusbar. Also is it possible to make a Lucid Dream battery status bar icon. Thanks.

Congrats on moving to your new apartment and a new life.
    That's because the actual wallpaper of the theme have a image to imitate a status bar,that's why you keep seeing a statusbar,but the files I posted pages back are actually transparent.
    Can you post a screenshot of your springboard to see it???
    And,what do you really want to be as a statusbar???
    Maybe I can help to make you get what you want...
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-10-14 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-14 06:50 AM
    *hears crickets*
    2010-10-14 07:03 AM
    *hears crickets*
    Lol....
    What happened whit the party,
    Oh...I know...
    2010-10-14 07:38 AM
    id love to have the 2 layers version, but im not a fan of weather widgets (out of wifi range too often). anyone know how to set up the second smaller window to pull images like the main window does? i mean how to build that in to the wallpaper.html?

thanks
    2010-10-14 07:40 AM
    Everybodys in bed bro haha , or living it up in XHD.
    2010-10-14 07:41 AM
    Ok, I need to get this and figure out how to set it up, because it's incredible. I know how to put files on my ip4 but a quick tutorial or a small hand would be sweet. Basically I've used diskaid to load themes downloaded from modmyi on my phone and replaced the charging images once, one by one. Aside from that, I'm ignorant but learn fast. Where to put what on the device and what settings to set to set it up. I'm a noob to more complex themes and want to know !!I've been drooling over Lucid Dream for two days now.
    Last edited by ianblondeau; 2010-10-14 at 07:47 AM.
    2010-10-14 07:42 AM
    Ok, I need to get this and figure out how to set it up, because it's incredible. I know how to put files on my ip4 but a quick tutorial or a small hand would be sweet. Basically I've used diskaid to load themes downloaded from modmyi on my phone and replaced the charging images once, one by one. Aside from that, I'm ignorant but learn fast. Where to put what on the device and what settings to set to set it up. I'm a noob to more complex themes and want to know !!I've been drooling over Lucid Dream for two days now.
    so what exactly do you need help with bro? the setup? it would be best to follow the screenshots , Gridlock is a great tweak to freely move icons around without iBlank
    2010-10-14 07:50 AM
    Ok, I need to get this and figure out how to set it up, because it's incredible. I know how to put files on my ip4 but a quick tutorial or a small hand would be sweet. Where to put what on the device and what settings to set to set it up. I'm a noob to more complex themes and want to know !!I've been drooling over Lucid Dream for two days now.
    It's easy,unzip the package and copy all the folders to var/stash/themes.

WHAT YOU NEED?
    1.FIVE-COLUMN SB (FREE ON CYDIA)
    2.IBLANK (FREE ON CYDIA) AND/OR GRIDLOCK
    3.CLOCK HIDE (FREE ON CYDIA)FOR HIDING THE NATIVE CLOCK
    THAT’S ALL…I RECOMMEND GRIDLOCK,AS IT LET YOU PUT THE ICONS ANYWARE YOU WANT ON THE GRIDS.
    IBLANK MIGHT BE REQUIERED FOR DOCK
    THE SET UP IS EASY,AS LONG YOU GIVE SPACE IN THE SPRINGBOARD SLIDESHOW OR WEATHER SHOW,ANYTHING THAN THAT,IS UP TO YOU.

AS LONG THE MAIN THEME IS BELOW EVRYTHONG ELSE OF LD EXTRAS,YOU WILL BE OK.
    Just select the main theme and combine it with the differen option.
    2010-10-14 07:52 AM
    ^there you go^
    2010-10-14 07:53 AM
    I'm not finding clock hide. Is it called that? Got everything else dialed now. What do I need to know to replace slide show pics? This is sweet!!

got clock hide.
    Last edited by ianblondeau; 2010-10-14 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-14 08:44 AM
    I'm not finding clock hide. Is it called that? Got everything else dialed now. What do I need to know to replace slide show pics? This is sweet!!
    Lockscreen Clock Hide

SSH into the Widgets folder and you will see a folder called Wallpapers with 30 jpeg images in there , if you replace those 30 with your own then those are the pictures that will show on the slide show

just remember to make the jpegs and not pngs.
    2010-10-14 08:45 AM
    9hd mixed with lucid.

2010-10-14 09:03 AM
    looks good bro
    2010-10-14 09:12 AM
    thanks.the headache i having now is the big space on the second row.i don't like to use five coloumn sb as all the icons looks so cramped and the labels tend to overlap each other.
    2010-10-14 09:17 AM
    Ardott i download your wallpaper. i copy it in private var stash theme LD SB Slideshow with the name Wallpaper.png...i activate but i have my photocamera image how the wallpaper and not your wallpaper downloaded.....Any suggestion??
    2010-10-14 09:22 AM
3,451 ... 747555657585967107157 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD