Ok I did what you wanted, and also did them in a custom font. All 6 are inside. tell me what you think.

Is this better compare to the previous one

Btw bro, do you know why I keep getting this 2 "?" mark on my springboard slideshow
    2010-10-16 07:47 AM

Btw bro, do you know why I keep getting this 2 "?" mark on my springboard slideshow
    Looks way better. As far as your springboard, I do not have that mod downloaded. But I am assuming you either deleted code to remove something, or deleted the .png file to remove something that was there. If you want something gone, but are not sure about the code, the best way is to make the images that are supposed to show up transparent.

Going to watch a movie now. If anyone needs something, post it up and I will check back in a bit.
    2010-10-16 07:51 AM

the one one the left must be cos you dont have an image thats needed, either one of the "1.png" files, or something like the cam.png. the one in the middle i have too and dont know what it is.
    2010-10-16 07:51 AM
    Looks way better. As far as your springboard, I do not have that mod downloaded. But I am assuming you either deleted code to remove something, or deleted the .png file to remove something that was there. If you want something gone, but are not sure about the code, the best way is to make the images that are supposed to show up transparent.

Going to watch a movie now. If anyone needs something, post it up and I will check back in a bit.
    the one one the left must be cos you dont have an image thats needed, either one of the "1.png" files, or something like the cam.png. the one in the middle i have too and dont know what it is.
    I finally found out the root cause of it already. One of my image is named 10.JPG I have already rename it to 10.jpg No wonder I keep getting the 2 "?" mark really stupid me
    2010-10-16 08:08 AM
    I want to change the images directory LD WEATHER IMAGES. Where can I find more?
    2010-10-16 08:14 AM
    Not quite sure what you mean. You want more girls? Or want to add different images that you already have to the folder?
    2010-10-16 08:35 AM
    I just want to know if I can find other moving images for weather
    2010-10-16 08:39 AM
    Ok so I got the slideshow working on the E=MC2 LASER LS but the weather and clock are under the slide show and not showing. Anyone know a fix?

2010-10-16 08:40 AM
    Ok so I got the slideshow working on the E=MC2 LASER LS but the weather and clock are under the slide show and not showing. Anyone know a fix?

did you combine the weather with the lockscreen, or is it 2 different themes?

If 2 different themes, put the weather on top in winterboard. If you combined them, then use z-index to make the weather on top of the pictures and frame.
    2010-10-16 08:45 AM
    The Weather slideshow are 640x960 .gif files.
    Gif files are a set of images into one file.
    You need a program to make your own sets.
    The best program,and the one I use is PhotoScape (free)
    The program will let you put images,set the time of transition,size,and save it as a gif.
    Then,you just replace the gif according to the one you are replacing.
    The cloudy night is the same gif for any cloudy night condition,as at night it really isn't a difference in mostly cloudy or partially cloudy.
    You can open the gif files of the theme by right click on them and open them in web browser on your PC,to view the images that are on the gif.

Here is the official site for download PhotoScape:
    http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/download.php
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-10-16 at 08:49 AM.
    2010-10-16 08:46 AM
    I just want to know if I can find other moving images for weather
    If you notice, there are 13 pictures in the weather icon set folder. Each one of those pictures has 5-7 or 8 pictures compressed into it. So change the name of the icon being used and use a different set in the same folder.
    2010-10-16 08:48 AM
    Not quite sure what you mean. You want more girls? Or want to add different images that you already have to the folder?
    I need more GIRLS
    2010-10-16 08:48 AM
    Anyone know who this is??

I need more GIRLS
    If you need asian girls, I have a ton. over 10 GB of pics. Most of them of Hwang mi hee.
    Last edited by wickedfx; 2010-10-16 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-16 08:53 AM

Have to change the priority order in the HTML.
    The first code will display as the main background,so you have to change the order that the clock is the last in the HTML.
    2010-10-16 08:56 AM

If you need asian girls, I have a ton. over 10 GB of pics. Most of them of Hwang mi hee.
    Holy smoke you have a ton of over 10 GB of girls pics
    2010-10-16 08:59 AM

My ex....
    Lol...looks a lot to her...
    Not joking...it really looks like my ex...12 years back...
    2010-10-16 09:00 AM
    My ex....
    Lol...looks a lot to her...
    Not joking...it really looks like my ex...12 years back...
    How about this ALIEN does it look like your ex

Just a quick question is this the correct settings I have in my winterboard

Last edited by eddietah; 2010-10-16 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-16 09:10 AM
    How about this ALIEN does it look like your ex

Just a quick question is this the correct settings I have in my winterboard

Leah Dizon is cute, I have a lot of her also. But she's a little too american for me :P

For winterboard, you should not be using 2 lock themes at the same time. The wallpaper.html files will fight each other so to speak.
    2010-10-16 09:13 AM

What about this ALIEN does it look like your ex
    Damn...
    I wish...
    if she looked like that,I will still be with her...lol

I always liked Asian girls,are my favorite.
    I wish someday I can visit the Philippines...
    Or Tokyo
    2010-10-16 09:14 AM
    So which one should I use then
    Leah Dizon is cute, I have a lot of her also. But she's a little too american for me :P

For winterboard, you should not be using 2 lock themes at the same time. The wallpaper.html files will fight each other so to speak.

I cannot stand it anymore got to release now
    Last edited by eddietah; 2010-10-16 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-16 09:27 AM
3,451 ... 2767757677787987127 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD