I really do appologize for having to ask this again. This thread seems to going really fast. I thank you all who have been able to help me so far. Fiddling around was able to figure out how to change positioning of things. However I still having difficutly on the lockscreen. During the transition from one picture to another. The 1st picture will blink out for a split second, comeback then fade into the other picture. I am trying to get it to be a fluid transition as it does on the SB. Any Further assistance in this would be super-duper.
    2010-10-19 09:59 PM
    thank you so much

its ok the icon
    2010-10-19 10:09 PM
    Well, now that my SB is almost ready i try to mod the statusBar...
    this is what i done so far..(lock, alarm, bluetooth)
    what do you think about? good idea or not? too small to use text?...

try them if you like and tell me (quality is really better than on screens)
    Attached Images Lucid Dream-black_bluetoothconnected-2x.png Lucid Dream-black_lock-2x.png Lucid Dream-lockblue.png Lucid Dream-silver_alarm-2x.png Lucid Dream-wake-blue.png 
    Last edited by romg78; 2010-10-19 at 10:26 PM.
    2010-10-19 10:23 PM
    My bastardized setup.

WOW, i like this wall can i get it please, thank you !!
    2010-10-19 10:50 PM
    Has anyone got a Umonitor icon and which bundle id it would need?
    2010-10-19 10:54 PM
    here you go :
    bundle : com.marforio.claudio.umonitor
    icon : umonitor_icon.png
    Attached Thumbnails Lucid Dream-umonitor.png  
    2010-10-19 11:04 PM

i like it.... nice set up bro !
    2010-10-19 11:08 PM

NICE...

Ok ....
    Today is my free day ( from the regular work)...
    I'm packing my things to move to my new apartment.
    Some of you know what's happening in my life,but some don't know.
    I'm going tru a separation (marriage)...
    So that's why I'm moving...
    This is not easy,...12 years of marriage and 2 daughters...not easy...but I'm strong.
    Tomorrow I will be all set up,(not emotionally,but that's life)...
    So,I will keep track of this tread from my iPhone,by Thursday I will be ok on my PC...
    It's ok...now I will have more time for themes...lol...

I really do appologize for having to ask this again. This thread seems to going really fast. I thank you all who have been able to help me so far. Fiddling around was able to figure out how to change positioning of things. However I still having difficutly on the lockscreen. During the transition from one picture to another. The 1st picture will blink out for a split second, comeback then fade into the other picture. I am trying to get it to be a fluid transition as it does on the SB. Any Further assistance in this would be super-duper.
    This was posted,but pages back,and I know is hard to go tru the tread searching for answers.
    But the same transition of the Springboard can't be done to the lockscreen,due to the animations.Somehow it interferes with it.The only way is editing the HTML and get rid off all the background animations.
    That's why I leave it that that way,besides,we spend more time in the springboard than in the lockscreen...
    But don't worry,I'm looking in a new way to have pictures transition with animations for the lockscreen...

-------------------------------------------

my wife has watched this thread and obliged me to post this wall...
    can't understand why..
    LOL...

Nice wall...
    But what really your couple want to say with this...
    I think is a subliminal message...
    Lol...
    I LOVE THIS WALL...

-------------------------------------------

Also,I really love all your mods...
    Including all the girls...
    But,and don't get me wrong,...
    Let's save boobies for ourself...
    As this tread is viewed by people of all ages and cultures.
    I'm a Spanish guy (living in P.R.),so in my culture,boobies are a every day in any magazine and even TV.
    But remember that we are posting in a world public forum,and many can get offended by those awesome pics of beautiful creatures that life as otorged...Women.
    (I don't really have a problem with those pics,but we have to understand that many people can)...
    2010-10-19 11:17 PM
    I think the bewbs might have been mine...I forget that not everyone is 41yo! =)
    2010-10-19 11:23 PM
    I've got the same prob! No wonder cause we have the same setup
    If u figure something out it would be really nice if u would tell me about it!!

Hopefully any other guy/girl has the slideshow perfectly working aside to the wethershow on LS!? Please point us the way to the real smoothness !!

Mi

Edit: Thanks to Alien!! Bad news but good to know! So prob solved: there's no way to solve it right now!!
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2010-10-19 at 11:47 PM.
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2010-10-19 11:27 PM
    I think the bewbs might have been mine...I forget that not everyone is 41yo! =)
    Lol...
    I really like your pics...beautiful
    2010-10-19 11:34 PM
    joke for Alien..
    happy to read you
    i thought you had problem with santa claus....lol

2010-10-19 11:39 PM

Totally phantastico!! I like ur icons very much and ur whole setup is awsome!! I love it and would try to get mine similar to urs if I only could
    The slide-picture is purely wooouuu!!! Would u share it please?
    Maybe u would offer us ur whole setup, too!? I know it costs u a lot of time and u deserve great honor for this!!

Sorry for my English, hope u understand what I mean!?

Thanks for all ur support btw,
    Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2010-10-19 11:42 PM
    Hey Ashanx

Ur question was posted before several times. I don't know exactly where but I copied this part to my document about LD

Here u go:

is it possible to get the fade in and out animation from the springboard slideshow to the lockscreen slideshow?

shitaki just add :

img.fade-out {
    -webkit-transition-property: opacity;
    -webkit-transition-duration: 5s;
    opacity: 0;
    }

infront of:

img.fade-in {
    opacity: 1;
    }

in Slideshow (Lock) file

Thanks please to Shitaki cause the tipp came there!!

Hope it's what u want.

Mi
    Thanks bro! but I remember it wasnt me that helped lol I think it was lazardj? Can't wait till Dusk Ultimate!!

I've got the same prob! No wonder cause we have the same setup
    If u figure something out it would be really nice if u would tell me about it!!

Hopefully any other guy/girl has the slideshow perfectly working aside to the wethershow on LS!? Please point us the way to the real smoothness !!

Mi
    I remember ALIEN said its not possible because something like there are 2 html files in the springboard mod but only one in the lockscreen mod? Sorry I can't remember how far back in the thread it was =(
    Last edited by shitaki; 2010-10-19 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-19 11:45 PM
    Lol...
    I really like your pics...beautiful
    Thanks for the sensitivity Alien. But I tell you, as a woman, we appreciate you celebrating our bodies. Also as a woman(just like the very funny wallpaper from romg78), we make jokes at your celebration. I'm not offended but I appreciate you thinking about those who may be.
    2010-10-19 11:59 PM
    Thanks for the sensitivity Alien. But I tell you, as a woman, we appreciate you celebrating our bodies. Also as a woman(just like the very funny wallpaper from romg78), we make jokes at your celebration. I'm not offended but I appreciate you thinking about those who may be.
    Women...what else could be more beutyfull.(well...a female robot disguise as a woman......lol)
    Seriously,I'm just thinking about different cultures and how they see things,as this is a public/world wide forum.

On a personal note in that topic:
    As long it has a pretty face and beautiful eyes,and great personality,it doesn't matter the rest.
    Just a thought...

joke for Alien..
    happy to read you
    i thought you had problem with santa claus....lol

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL......

I drink to many martinis that night...
    Rudolf didn't make it...so sad
    Santa banned me from gifts list.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-10-20 at 01:09 AM.
    2010-10-20 01:00 AM
    lol
    i thought you were busy to try springjumps while driving your spaceshift...

does Spring gave you new inspiration?
    2010-10-20 01:08 AM
    i see you have your slide to unlock text back romg lool
    2010-10-20 01:22 AM
    yep but it's strange anyway bro...
    i lost all other slider text and when i replace them in the fr.lproj the default one display...
    so i only make the slider text appear ..not the other..
    don't worry..i'm in love with my set up...
    for the moment..lol
    2010-10-20 01:27 AM
    like to switch it up once in a while...

2010-10-20 01:33 AM
3,451 ... 47879596979899107147 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD