Hey guys, this is my 1st post, but surely not the last. I'll start with a question and thank all who reply. No matter what theme I use, the clock will not theme. I'm running 3.1.2 on my 3G. Thanx again 4 any direction.
    2010-10-09 01:44 AM
    What do you mean by this, please clarify if you mean the clock icon, the UI of the Clock app or any other alternatives.
    Check out my theme Réalité HD: Here!
    <Donate> if you want to help me and support my themes.
    2010-10-09 03:57 PM
    Thanks for replying. What I mean is that I cannot get the clock icon to change from default. What I have tried so far is to change the icon's name in the themes icon folder. I've changed it to: clock, alarm clock, live clock, live time clock, and live time. So this did not work. I also went into Cydia and uninstalled live clock just invade this was the problem but no luck. Just incase, before I deleted it I went into the liveclock folder and manually changed the icon. Still no luck. Only strange thing, is that even after I uninstalled live clock, the clock on the springboard is still live. Anyways, I'm not even sure if liveclock is the culprit, but I'm trying all I can.
    2010-10-11 03:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD