Mate, I'm on 4.1 and still the wallpaper doesn't show...

Could you tell me the needed position of the themes in winterboard?
    If you are on 4.1, all you have to do is open Settings-Wallpaper and set the wallpaper of your choice....
    2010-12-25 03:50 PM
    Gang, if anyone on 4.2 or 4.2.1 has tried this, please let me know the results.... I need to know if this fixes it or not, so I can proceed on with the rest of the update and get it out there for you all
    It does not work on 4.2.1. It does not show the widget or the background.

I got a workaround to the background question mark isuue by changing the file name on the html to HomeBackgroundThumbnail.png (lower but usable resolution) or by copying my background to that folder and renaming it to HomeBackground.png.

2010-12-25 07:32 PM

I got a workaround to the background question mark isuue by changing the file name on the html to HomeBackgroundThumbnail.png (lower but usable resolution) or by copying my background to that folder and renaming it to HomeBackground.png.

Lower but usable? omg its super lower we need to found the folder where ios 4.2 save the image of the actual applied wallpaper to change it in the widget D:
    2010-12-25 07:35 PM

I will be taking both of my devices to 4.2.1 right after this holiday weekend, so I will have it fixed very soon sorry for the small delay i have another special treat coming for everyone
    2010-12-25 07:35 PM
    Lower but usable? omg its super lower we need to found the folder where ios 4.2 save the image of the actual applied wallpaper to change it in the widget D:
    I'm not really sure why that one I posted up doesn't work?? All it does is on error (for the 4.2) it calls the wallpaper within the weather theme itself? Unless I have a problem with the path that I used?
    2010-12-25 07:40 PM
    I agree with you that the thumbnail resolution is horrible (still better than a black background with a question mark.

That is why I copied my background to the private/var/mobile/Libary/Springboard and renamed it HomeBackground.png

BTW Apple saves the Lockscreen and Background to this (above)folder. The problem is that they have a new extension: .cpbitmap and it seems to be proprietary.

Anybody knows where this .cpbitmap extension is from?

Answering my own question. This is what I found on .cpbitmap. It is open source and in C++.

CPBitmap

Maybe this helps.
    Last edited by joseorlandi; 2010-12-25 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-25 08:25 PM
    Maybe I will revise them, for the next update
    .... YES!!!!!! please..... thanks bars.....
    2010-12-26 12:59 AM
    Hey Bars, i have purchased your elite pro hd theme from cydia on my iphone 4, and it keeps giving me a size mismatch error, is there any way that you could assit me with this problem?
    2010-12-26 08:03 AM
    Hey Bars, i have purchased your elite pro hd theme from cydia on my iphone 4, and it keeps giving me a size mismatch error, is there any way that you could assit me with this problem?
    Are you sure you bought the right one? Theres an iPhone version as well as this one.
    2010-12-26 08:10 AM
    Are you sure you bought the right one? Theres an iPhone version as well as this one.
    i believe so, i paid for the one in cydia, and ive been trying for hours and it just keeps saying size mismatch
    2010-12-26 08:13 AM
    Both versions are on cydia, I don't really know what to say. Can you look and see what it version number your trying to install the 3g(s) version is 1.0 the iPhone 4 version(which it looks like you need from your sig) is 1.1
    2010-12-26 08:53 AM
    I bought version 1.0-1, is that the wrong one?
    2010-12-26 08:57 AM
    I think you may have if it says 3g 3gs in the title its the wrong one.
    If it is email Bars @ [email protected] he'll get you fixed up. He's good that way.
    2010-12-26 09:05 AM
    Thank you my friend
    2010-12-26 09:09 AM
    Thank you my friend
    Your very welcome.
    2010-12-26 09:12 AM
    Hi all can someone post a screenshot of the iphone (phone) loading image. I recently changed my fonts to avenir and i think it somehow changed the dimensions of the skew. Notice how they are smaller on the outsides than normal. I checked against all other loading images and they were (the phone ones) re-sized. Any thoughts how i can get them to normal again. Unless they are normal thus the request for a screenshot. Thanks!

anyone?????
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Last edited by kgf88; 2010-12-26 at 06:04 PM.
    2010-12-26 10:59 AM
    I just downloaded Elite Pro for my 3GS. I like the theme but am having a few problems. I can't load any of the additional add on upgrades for the theme such as the "Red Glow" etc from Cydia. I get an error "http/.1.1forbidden" when I try to download. I'm also having the same problem as others with getting the background. All I have is the little blue box with question mark.

Thanks
    Chris
    2010-12-26 02:07 PM
    I just downloaded Elite Pro for my 3GS. I like the theme but am having a few problems. I can't load any of the additional add on upgrades for the theme such as the "Red Glow" etc from Cydia. I get an error "http/.1.1forbidden" when I try to download. I'm also having the same problem as others with getting the background. All I have is the little blue box with question mark.

Thanks
    Chris
    I don't think the glow has been released to us yet, thats for the iphone4.
    2010-12-26 05:02 PM
    please email me, at [email protected]

I would like to try to help you get through the download

Thanks
    Chris
    The issue here is that you are trying to download add-ons that are made for the iphone 4 version of the theme. these types of add on packs will be ported for the 3G, 3GS version soon
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-12-27 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-27 05:56 AM
    rob any thoughts on the phone loading screen change? does it fit the same parameters as the other loading screen images. it seemed to re-size on me after i used bytefont. basically im wondering if that is the normal size. all the other load screens are more wide in the skew. the phone one for me seems more collapsed and has smaller dimensions than the others. i appreciate your time..

i included a photo 3 posts up....
    Last edited by kgf88; 2010-12-27 at 06:43 AM.
    2010-12-27 06:31 AM
1,104 ... 32404142434452 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD