If your on 4.2 look a couple pages back.
    A couple of pages?? Could you please be more specific? Pages to me suggest a book, I dont think that's what you mean.
    2010-12-28 08:23 PM
    A couple of pages?? Could you please be more specific? Pages to me suggest a book, I dont think that's what you mean.
    Page 55 of this thread, towards the middle to bottom of the page talks about the name of the file that you will need to edit and move (using SSH or iFile) to get an image set if you are on 4.2
    2010-12-28 09:00 PM
    Page 55 of this thread, towards the middle to bottom of the page talks about the name of the file that you will need to edit and move (using SSH or iFile) to get an image set if you are on 4.2

Ah! thanks.
    2010-12-28 10:17 PM
    Thank you herschwolf
    2010-12-29 07:19 AM
    Hello everyone. I'm very new to jailbreaking and themes. In fact, when I saw Elite Pro HD featured on TiPb's blog, I decided to give jailbreaking a try because of how beautiful the theme looked. I started reading this thread off and on since this morning starting with page 1. I feel like I've learned a bit and I love how you guys all help each other out. I installed this theme but I have a couple of issues that I couldn't correct, even after trying some of the solutions offered here. I'm sure I will figure it out but I need to learn more about SSH and using iFile and such. I am a graphic designer and would love to be able to help out in any way possible. I just want to say that I really appreciate everyone's dedication to helping each other out.
    2010-12-29 07:57 AM
    Hello everyone. I'm very new to jailbreaking and themes. In fact, when I saw Elite Pro HD featured on TiPb's blog, I decided to give jailbreaking a try because of how beautiful the theme looked. I started reading this thread off and on since this morning starting with page 1. I feel like I've learned a bit and I love how you guys all help each other out. I installed this theme but I have a couple of issues that I couldn't correct, even after trying some of the solutions offered here. I'm sure I will figure it out but I need to learn more about SSH and using iFile and such. I am a graphic designer and would love to be able to help out in any way possible. I just want to say that I really appreciate everyone's dedication to helping each other out.
    Nice to see you and welcome. Problems we will do our best to help. And go look at the iPhone Hd thread for icons and loading screens for a start.
    2010-12-29 08:13 AM
    Do you think it's possible to create for me (and not only for me) icon for PdaNet? I would really appreciate it.
    2010-12-29 07:38 PM
    Do you think it's possible to create for me (and not only for me) icon for PdaNet? I would really appreciate it.
    You get this one free, but please search the Elite Pro HD for iPhone4 thread to see if an icon has already been posted before requesting one (took me 10 seconds to find this).

PDANet icon + LS
    2010-12-29 09:42 PM
    Thank you very much.
    2010-12-29 11:36 PM
    I noticed when I installed the package from Cydia, the SBSettings theme installed to var/mobile/libraru/SBsettings/Themes. I just manually copied it to var/mobile/library/SBsettings/Themes. Library was spelled incorrectly.
    I followed this, but I still don't see any change to SBSettings. Can something else be wrong? I am on 4.2.1

And can someone post a pic of what SBSettings should look like once themed?

As a temporary fix, I renamed the Elite Pro HD folder to Default and named the Default folder Default2. This worked, but I'm sure this isn't the best way to solve the problem, so please chime in if you have a better fix.

By the way, shoutout to Bars. Even though it's holiday time, he is still quickly responding to his email.
    Last edited by iFella78; 2010-12-30 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-30 09:23 PM
    i know this isnt he place to ask this but 7 pages ago, you made a bytafont icon... you wouldn't know how to make a bytafont font would you? i need to for my theme and google is useless at searching for "how to"s on iPhone stuff :/
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2010-12-30 09:58 PM
    Sorry, i dont know how to cancel the post.... bc i found the right topic and i moved my question ...

thanks

Mass

Hi guys, i installed the theme, from *************, i opened Winterboard and selected all the stuff about the theme, but after i refreshed i cannot see the theme on!
    My iphone 3GS still on default theme.

Can somebody please explain to me what i have to do, considerating that im a newer JB user !!!

thanks guys

Mass

Hi guys, i installed the theme Elite Pro HD for 3G/3GS, i opened Winterboard and selected all the stuff about the theme, but after i refreshed i cannot see the theme on!

Can somebody please explain to me what i have to do, considerating that im a newer JB user !!!

thanks guys

Mass
    Last edited by zicone; 2010-12-31 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-31 02:07 AM
    sequence in winterboard
    EPHD 3G color mode
    EPHD 3G ios4
    EPHD 3G
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3357439&dateline=1419  023899
    2010-12-31 02:17 AM
    same situation ....
    but do i have to check (√) all the "EPHD...." things ???
    i think im missing some step ....
    thanks bro for you help
    i wish is gonna work...

another strange thing is that i cannot find the Cydia setting under the General Setting of the iphone, is it normal ???
    Last edited by zicone; 2010-12-31 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-31 03:09 AM
    I followed this, but I still don't see any change to SBSettings. Can something else be wrong? I am on 4.2.1

And can someone post a pic of what SBSettings should look like once themed?

As a temporary fix, I renamed the Elite Pro HD folder to Default and named the Default folder Default2. This worked, but I'm sure this isn't the best way to solve the problem, so please chime in if you have a better fix.

By the way, shoutout to Bars. Even though it's holiday time, he is still quickly responding to his email.
    You have to go into SBSettings choose more and change the theme there by clicking SBSettings Themes.
    2010-12-31 07:31 AM
    SD, not HD.
    2010-12-31 01:20 PM
    Happy new year gang!! I'm back to the grossly tomorrow!! Let get this thing ready for 4.2.1!!
    2011-01-01 06:10 AM
    Sorry, i dont know how to cancel the post.... bc i found the right topic and i moved my question ...

thanks

Mass

Hi guys, i installed the theme, from *************, i opened Winterboard and selected all the stuff about the theme, but after i refreshed i cannot see the theme on!

thanks guys

Mass

Hi guys, i installed the theme Elite Pro HD for 3G/3GS, i opened Winterboard and selected all the stuff about the theme, but after i refreshed i cannot see the theme on!

thanks guys

Mass
    Email me.... [email protected]
    2011-01-01 06:12 AM
    Sorry if it's already been mentioned but could someone tell me how to change the location for the weather widget. Tried on the native weather app and it made no change and have looked through iFile but no idea what to look for. Any ideas how to fix?
    2011-01-01 05:07 PM
    Sorry if it's already been mentioned but could someone tell me how to change the location for the weather widget. Tried on the native weather app and it made no change and have looked through iFile but no idea what to look for. Any ideas how to fix?
    Sure goto EPHD weather widget/widgets/configs/weather-config.js
    look for
    var local = "17050"
    the part in red is what to change

It will look something like this my var local is CAXX0667 which was the 17050
    Last edited by bombmom; 2011-01-01 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-01 05:24 PM
1,104 ... 34424344454654 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD