Is there an eta on the update on the MMYi repo?
    Yeah, I will be doing to update tonight. I apologize, I haven't done it already... I have been spending all of my extra time working on my latest project iElegance PRO HD. I have to take a night off tonight, as j have had 6 hrs of sleep in the past 3 days!! I will submit the updates to MMI, tonight before I sit down and veg for the night.... If you really can't wait, you can send a donation to [email protected] and you can get all the updates right away. If you are not able to, or do not want to do that, email me, and we can talk [email protected]

Thanks for your continued patience
    2011-01-11 07:33 PM
    and another problem ^^sry

i've tried to change a icon...e.g. terminal...i've loaded this .zip from dark ( http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...l.terminal.zip )
    and than copy the .pngs to 'ephd 3g.theme/bundles/com.googlecode.mobileterminal.terminal'

respring, reboot....still no changing on springboard...

same with ifile...after i copied back the right pics from a backup of 'eu.heinelt.ifile' i still only see the original ifile icon on springboard
    that totaly confused me

where is my misstake?

thanks
    2011-01-11 08:45 PM
    Yeah, I will be doing to update tonight. I apologize, I haven't done it already... I have been spending all of my extra time working on my latest project iElegance PRO HD. I have to take a night off tonight, as j have had 6 hrs of sleep in the past 3 days!! I will submit the updates to MMI, tonight before I sit down and veg for the night.... If you really can't wait, you can send a donation to [email protected] and you can get all the updates right away. If you are not able to, or do not want to do that, email me, and we can talk [email protected]

Thanks for your continued patience
    No worries. Was just wondering, no urgency. Thanks for your work on this.
    2011-01-11 09:23 PM
    and another problem ^^sry

i've tried to change a icon...e.g. terminal...i've loaded this .zip from dark ( http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...l.terminal.zip )
    and than copy the .pngs to 'ephd 3g.theme/bundles/com.googlecode.mobileterminal.terminal'

respring, reboot....still no changing on springboard...

same with ifile...after i copied back the right pics from a backup of 'eu.heinelt.ifile' i still only see the original ifile icon on springboard
    that totaly confused me

where is my misstake?

thanks
    They may need to be resized at 59x60
    2011-01-12 01:15 AM
    but the files from the ifile icon backup are exactly the same like before which worked
    aren't they in the same size?oO
    2011-01-12 01:48 AM
    I don't know what to tell you there. Did you try deselecting the theme in winterboard reselect respring ( sometime even a reboot as well)?
    2011-01-12 02:06 AM
    ok i've now the old terminal icon in ephd design back in springboard after i set summerboard mode (respring) and than back to winterboard mode (respring)
    now i try again to change the icon/default with the package from dark and your size tip (59x60)

thanks!
    2011-01-12 02:14 AM
    How do I change the time on lockscreen to 24 hours? I did change the value from false to true in Config.js under private\stash\Themes\Elite PRO HD LS2.theme\Config. After respring/reboot it still does not change and does not show 24 hours format. Help, please? Thanks in advance.

And also this is happening after last update. Please see picture.

Last edited by p4ra; 2011-01-12 at 05:34 PM.
    2011-01-12 03:42 PM
    is it possible to change the colour of the sms bubbles in this theme? would like the incoming messages in blue
    Last edited by p8ntballer81; 2011-01-12 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-12 07:13 PM
    OK, regarding my issues. I've noticed that this is the problem of the correct order in the list in WinterBoard. In both cases the order matters. Can anyone help me with the correct or order in your WinterBoard, so that my iPhone:

- has 24 hours settings
    - and correct showing the buttons during the call

Thanks.
    2011-01-12 09:06 PM
    anyone else have the issue where the actual toggle buttons sit a litle outside of their sliding space regardless of whether they are in off or on mode?
    2011-01-12 09:07 PM
    Hello all, much thanks p8ntballer81 for the dockflow info .
    Anyone know when the update for this theme will be on Cydia or can you only get it through Bars's repo.
    thanks in advance
    2011-01-13 07:52 PM
    Hi all
    I purchased EPHD for 3GS through cydia paying through paypal and have tried to download EP HD slideshow but keep getting message telling me http/1.1 403 forbidden am i missing something??? is this not compatible with this? please can someone help? thanks in advance.
    2011-01-13 09:15 PM
    Here try these and let me know.
    hihi~
    could u teach me how to make these icons like u shown??
    2011-01-13 10:44 PM
    no matter ....just read page 56 of thread...he-he worth looking back through whole thread after all

Hi all
    I purchased EPHD for 3GS through cydia paying through paypal and have tried to download EP HD slideshow but keep getting message telling me http/1.1 403 forbidden am i missing something??? is this not compatible with this? please can someone help? thanks in advance.
    Can i get animated weather screens for this theme...and also how do i skew my dock items?
    thanks in advance for any help.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2011-01-14 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-14 12:08 AM
    To skew the dock icons it's an action script for Photoshop. If you post the icons you want from left to right I'll do them up for you later tonight as I'm not at the computer at the moment

OK, regarding my issues. I've noticed that this is the problem of the correct order in the list in WinterBoard. In both cases the order matters. Can anyone help me with the correct or order in your WinterBoard, so that my iPhone:

- has 24 hours settings
    - and correct showing the
    buttons during the call
    Thanks.
    the correct order for winterboard set up is
    (everything else)
    EPHD ios4 (always above 3G)
    EPHD 3G ( bottom of the list)

is it possible to change the colour of the sms bubbles in this theme? would like the incoming messages in blue
    Yep you can with PS/gimp
    I think the files are in
    com.apple.chatkit
    something like that anyways

no matter ....just read page 56 of thread...he-he worth looking back through whole thread after all
    Thanks for going and reading it all. Alot of people don't.
    Last edited by bombmom; 2011-01-14 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-14 01:07 AM
    thanks here they are in this order please
    Attached Images Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]-phone.png Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]-contacts.png Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]-ipod.png Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]-messages.png Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]-settings.png 
    2011-01-14 02:17 AM
    Here you go
    2011-01-14 06:22 AM
    thank you very much....
    2011-01-14 10:16 AM
    Your very welcome.
    2011-01-14 10:18 AM
1,104 ... 414950515253 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD