View Poll Results: Should I continue development?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

5 45.45%
  • no

6 54.55%
    Just a concept ATM but I thought I would ask the community what they thought b4 going any further, with it. As you can see the only things done are the wallpaper, folder wallpaper BG and clock. Let me know what you think. Thanks guys

Attached Thumbnails Should I continue with this?????-img_0001.png  
    2010-10-12 04:44 AM
    If you got some icons to match then definatly continue.. (i know its a concept so i was just saying lol)
    2010-10-12 04:49 AM
    If you got some icons to match then definatly continue.. (i know its a concept so i was just saying lol)
    I have an idea for the icons but didn't want to go any further until, I got some thoughts on the concept.
    2010-10-12 04:56 AM
    Definatly move forward its definatly different
    2010-10-12 04:57 AM
    love the clock widget , definately carry on.
    2010-10-12 05:20 AM
    it's...erm....interesting....
    2010-10-12 06:24 AM
    start again, its parp

saying that its better than anything ive done
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9020/gagaxq.jpg
    2010-10-12 10:40 AM
    love the clock. nice concept really unique! Definitely make it
    2010-10-12 04:30 PM
    Go for it!! Looks great so far
    2010-10-12 04:32 PM
    No
    2010-10-12 04:33 PM
    No
    Justify your answer.
    2010-10-12 09:03 PM
    Justify your answer.
    Ya if your gonna say no at least give a valid reason.
    2010-10-12 11:03 PM
    I voted no simply because I hate the bevel. Also I hate the random pattern. It reminds me of a cowboy's boot for some reason.

Also, the clock font just looks a bit too plain.

Just my $0.02, no flames intended.
    2010-10-13 03:24 AM
    its very nice. definitely move forward
    2010-10-13 05:34 AM
    IDK. Maybe some more work on the wallpaper (Maybe rows for icons)

Like those maybe. I like the widget so put a break in a row for it. Seems like the pattern of wood could be a much nicer looking wood (This one doesnt look nice, looks like cheap vinyl wood)

Stuff like that. Overall though I like the concept. If you need help with icons or anything let me know, I am excellent at pumping out hundreds of icons within an hour xD

LOL
    (IM BORED)
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-10-13 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-13 06:21 AM
    Ive always liked the idea of an all wood theme and wanted to make one with all wooden UI (as I need to do for my ipad theme...). I feel like if you want to have a clock widget in the center it should be an analog clock. I think a fancy all wood analog clock widget would look nice. I feel like your trying to make a fancy design thing going on and its a good concept but like Viiolent said you should use a better more polished wood like the one he found and I would like to see a better almost floral design thats actually engraved in the theme not just embossed black. (so like transparent and pillow embossed). It can be an abstract design or another idea I had would actually be having the wallpaper like a picture carved in wood with the icons incorperated in some way. Maybe even like the icons are inside a tangle of vines and braches and such.

Maybe it could even be like the clock is a seed in the middle then theres like roots sticking out that have the icons almost like a web.

Just a few of my crazy rediculous suggestions that I like to give to people starting a new theme. lol Viiolent knows all about my crazyness when it comes to thinking of theme concepts *wink* (Q9 transformation/ Q9 underwater/ idk)

But maybe if you wanted to incoperate like metal into your theme I can think of some cool wood and metal ideas...

I love the looks of the wood website designs. Maybe you can find a tuturial on making one of those to help you out (: and then like incorperate some sort of metal floral design and sexy widget that goes better together
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-10-13 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-13 06:48 AM
    Ive always liked the idea of an all wood theme and wanted to make one with all wooden UI (as I need to do for my ipad theme...). I feel like if you want to have a clock widget in the center it should be an analog clock. I think a fancy all wood analog clock widget would look nice. I feel like your trying to make a fancy design thing going on and its a good concept but like Viiolent said you should use a better more polished wood like the one he found and I would like to see a better almost floral design thats actually engraved in the theme not just embossed black. (so like transparent and pillow embossed). It can be an abstract design or another idea I had would actually be having the wallpaper like a picture carved in wood with the icons incorperated in some way. Maybe even like the icons are inside a tangle of vines and braches and such.

Maybe it could even be like the clock is a seed in the middle then theres like roots sticking out that have the icons almost like a web.

Just a few of my crazy rediculous suggestions that I like to give to people starting a new theme. lol Viiolent knows all about my crazyness when it comes to thinking of theme concepts *wink* (Q9 transformation/ Q9 underwater/ idk)

But maybe if you wanted to incoperate like metal into your theme I can think of some cool wood and metal ideas...

(Q9 WTF IS THAT?)
    lol. Ah good times, those concepts were super awesome just so hard to setup that most people would have quit lol. Haha you should go check out absolute now adays (I came back to it after a LONG break lol) http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...-absolute.html
    2010-10-13 06:51 AM
    It looks sloppy and boring. Now viiolents looks pretty sweet.
    2010-10-13 06:56 AM
    It looks sloppy and boring. Now viiolents looks pretty sweet.
    Well thanks but it isnt that it looks sloppy, its that it is still in the earliest phase. All themes look like **** at that stage lol, even the SUPAH PROS
    2010-10-13 07:05 AM
    Unique man. I'd say stick with it and see what comes out of it .
    2010-10-13 07:10 AM
22 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD