No no I remember that email now. Hold on Im just going to package up the updated 1.2 and add you to the email list.
    Wonderful - looking forward to it!

Thanks!

Kim
    2010-10-26 05:12 AM
    Alright emailing V1-2-1 out... TONS of new stuff.. 3Gs now works by default with the Absolute.theme package and everything besides the Picture Icons.theme
    Readme updated
    2010-10-26 07:00 AM
    Alright emailing V1-2-1 out... TONS of new stuff.. 3Gs now works by default with the Absolute.theme package and everything besides the Picture Icons.theme
    Readme updated
    Do you have a link or something as I never received an email.

Kim
    2010-10-26 02:48 PM
    Do you have a link or something as I never received an email.

Kim
    Crap. Ok Im sending you a private message... Sorry for this its just being freaky :?
    2010-10-26 03:15 PM
    Crap. Ok Im sending you a private message... Sorry for this its just being freaky :?
    Not a problem! Sometimes my mailwasher eats these things. Thanks for the PM.
    2010-10-26 03:31 PM
    Not a problem! Sometimes my mailwasher eats these things. Thanks for the PM.
    Good to know you got it! It should work perfect... I made sure to double check everything before I sent it out. Next .0 version will have ani weather scientific calc iAcces keyboard and the extra 79 UIImages I just found. (UISliders and UIToggles)
    2010-10-26 04:35 PM
    When will this be on Cydia?
    2010-10-26 05:48 PM
    i'm downloading now ;-)
    finished..
    and an ablolute(ly) wonderful theme!
    what else can i say??
    Last edited by claireth; 2010-10-26 at 10:18 PM.
    Ignorance is Bliss
    2010-10-26 09:43 PM
    i'm downloading now ;-)
    finished..
    and an ablolute(ly) wonderful theme!
    what else can i say??
    Any unthemed icons? let me know if you have any and post a pic with the name of the app
    2010-10-27 02:08 AM
    Any unthemed icons? let me know if you have any and post a pic with the name of the app
    It looks great! For some strange reason it's not doing the weather icon. Is there something I can fix as it is doing all the other icons?

Thanks again!
    2010-10-27 04:49 AM
    It looks great! For some strange reason it's not doing the weather icon. Is there something I can fix as it is doing all the other icons?

Thanks again!
    Do you happen to have the tweak called WeatherIcon? That is causing all kinds of weird problems. Some people it works for but others it doesnt. It is being weird and I think I know how to fix it. Go to Absolute.theme/Bundles/com.ashman.weathericon/ and delete EVERY image in there that doesnt have the @2x suffix in it. Those seem to be causing a problem and I removed them already
    2010-10-27 05:12 AM
    Do you happen to have the tweak called WeatherIcon? That is causing all kinds of weird problems. Some people it works for but others it doesnt. It is being weird and I think I know how to fix it. Go to Absolute.theme/Bundles/com.ashman.weathericon/ and delete EVERY image in there that doesnt have the @2x suffix in it. Those seem to be causing a problem and I removed them already
    Thanks for the tip. That didn't do it - I even unselected the theme and then reselected. If I find a nice icon could you theme it for me?

Much appreciated! Kim
    2010-10-27 06:09 AM
    Thanks for the tip. That didn't do it - I even unselected the theme and then reselected. If I find a nice icon could you theme it for me?

Much appreciated! Kim
    Most definetly
    If you have Photoshop you can do it on your own with the PSD in Absolute.theme/Extra. If not I will happily do it for you though
    2010-10-27 06:12 AM
    I see Jima6636 made a video about this theme
    2010-10-27 06:24 AM
    I see Jima6636 made a video about this theme

Name pronounced way off though lmao. That was entertaining!
    Gee-Ola
    2010-10-27 06:32 AM
    Most definetly
    If you have Photoshop you can do it on your own with the PSD in Absolute.theme/Extra. If not I will happily do it for you though
    No, I don't have PS. I'd love to learn one day, though.

Could you do this into an icon? It would be much appreciated...

Kim
    2010-10-27 06:35 AM

Kim
    For weather? And for normal Stock Apple Weather or WeatherIcon? If its for WeatherIcon it wont work as weathericon changes images....
    2010-10-27 06:47 AM

Kim
    Both Icon sets made..
    Attached Thumbnails Absolute HD [ Released ]-weather-normal.png  
    Attached Images Absolute HD [ Released ]-weather-alt.png 
    2010-10-27 06:52 AM
    Both Icon sets made..
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! That looks great.
    2010-10-27 06:56 AM
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! That looks great.
    Welcome
    2010-10-27 07:13 AM
238 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD