Is anyone having issues with 5 Icon Dock? I have it installed and 5 icons in my dock. The 5th icon is a folder with all of my jailbreak stuff. Everytime I have to respring everything but the same two things magically move to the next page and are not in the folder anymore. When I was on 4.0.1 JB, it worked fine.

I know 4.1 JB is still early so I am sure that has something to do with it. I just want to make sure it just isn't me.

Post here if it does it to you.
    Please hit "Thanks!" if I helped you.
    2010-10-14 06:34 PM
    I guess I am the only one that uses this tweak.
    2010-10-18 03:51 PM
    I guess I am the only one that uses this tweak.
    I didn't have that issue with that mod. I would suggest going into Cydia, search for five icon dock, again and in the description page, just click MODIFY in the upper right hand corner. Then select REINSTALL. I've done this before for SwitcherPlus and everything worked fine then.

Also, to be honest, pay $1 for Infinidock. It's a must have in my opinion. Unlimited dock icons at your disposal and it meshes nicely with anything else you have installed. Well worth it...

Sometimes I wonder how useful these phones are stock but jail broken makes me think--It's a whole different ball game now.....
    2010-10-18 05:22 PM
    Well that didn't work. I put my JB stuff in the folder thats on my dock (5th icon) and then resprang and it kicked everything out of that folder except the two icons I made the folder with.

I may get inifini dock, but I really don't have any use for it cause I am trying to keep everything down to one page and the dock and 5 icon dock lets me do that.
    2010-10-18 09:48 PM
    I used five icon dock before switching to infinidock. Serves almost the same thing. You could just use infinidock and set the number of icons to 5, and you will have your five icon dock.

Anyway back to this, I've used five icon dock without any issues. i4 with ios 4.1
    2010-10-22 06:41 AM
    I had to reinstall five icon dock also after the last Jb then it worked just fine. I think it was doing the same thing basically messing up my home screen.
    2010-10-22 07:07 AM
    thx

iLove iPhone " iPhonaholic # 1051 @Thailand
    2011-02-26 04:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD