Well, here it is, 2 weeks in the making.

Aluminium Sexypants HD.

Perhaps I didn't stress that enough. HD. That's right, this theme is ready to rock on your shiny new retina display. This is a H-EX, or Homescreen EXperience. It has emphasis on simplicity, while bordering on sweet sophistication. Without further ado, I present to you, my baby. Everyone agrees, gradients are sexy.

Want to download me now? CLICK ME

Please note: this theme doesn't have icons yet. I will make some soon.

Big props to storyr for creating the widget. I have permission to release this theme.
    When you're done here, check out his amazing themes
    sidewinderHD and fiftyfootshadowsHD. I also recommend you use his icons for this theme, at least until I create some I like.
    Attached Thumbnails [H-EX] Aluminium Sexypants HD-1.png  
    2010-10-16 07:15 AM
    like the widget , reminded me exactly of sidewinder lol
    2010-10-16 07:19 AM
    Just thought, wouldn't an awesome widget be eyes for the clocks...
    2010-10-16 07:23 AM
    damn no droid theme? btw dude did u own an captivate? how did u like it? im considering getting it
    ]
    2010-10-16 08:27 AM
    damn no droid theme? btw dude did u own an captivate? how did u like it? im considering getting it
    No droid theme, not because I'm too lazy to do it, but rather that there are no available android resources at such high pixel densities.
    About the captivate. I had it for a while, and it's different. The whole X.D.A community has progressed more from my Captivate ownership, and it will definitely go even further. The captivate is decently quick, but the Market is crippled like a champ (thank god for custom roms) and there is occasional lag. I'd get it as a second device.
    Last edited by Li-ion; 2010-10-16 at 09:19 PM.
    2010-10-16 09:50 AM
    I Agree with AD, reminds me alot of SideWinder. Cool elegant and sexy them you have there! If it werent to BarsOverBeats I would totally use this.
    2010-10-16 01:46 PM
    really nice cant wait to see what you'll do with this
    2010-10-16 06:49 PM
    I Agree with AD, reminds me alot of SideWinder. Cool elegant and sexy them you have there! If it werent to BarsOverBeats I would totally use this.
    really nice cant wait to see what you'll do with this
    thanks you two!
    2010-10-16 08:35 PM
    Very very nice and clean!
    2010-10-16 08:53 PM
    No droid theme, not because I'm too lazy to do it, but rather that there are no available android resources at such high pixel densities.
    About the captivate. I had it for a while, and it's different. The whole A community has progressed more from my Captivate ownership, and it will definitely go even further. The captivate is decently quick, but the Market is crippled like a champ (thank god for custom roms) and there is occasional lag. I'd get it as a second device.
    yea can't u get like a lagfix or something for it though? i've seen a couple vids of the captivate in action, looks pretty damn quick
    ]
    2010-10-16 09:13 PM
    Very very nice and clean!
    yea can't u get like a lagfix or something for it though? i've seen a couple vids of the captivate in action, looks pretty damn quick
    Thanks Viiolent!

And King Shady, there are lagfixes, but (my information could be old and incorrect) they are unstable. Otherwise, the Captivate is pretty zippy. But, I'd wait for something like Windows Phone 7.
    2010-10-16 09:18 PM
    Windows Phone 7 looks alright, but idk if it can compete with Android or iOS! very clean though!
    ]
    2010-10-16 10:45 PM
    how do i move the clock up?

nevermind , figured it out
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-10-16 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-16 10:52 PM
    Thanks Viiolent!

And King Shady, there are lagfixes, but (my information could be old and incorrect) they are unstable. Otherwise, the Captivate is pretty zippy. But, I'd wait for something like Windows Phone 7.
    The newer lag fixes seem pretty stable, I installed one on my mate's Fascinate about a month ago and he hasnt had any problems
    2010-10-16 10:57 PM
    The newer lag fixes seem pretty stable, I installed one on my mate's Fascinate about a month ago and he hasnt had any problems
    yea i hear they work awesome on the captivate. don't u hav a droid x?
    ]
    2010-10-16 11:21 PM
    yea i hear they work awesome on the captivate. don't u hav a droid x?
    yup. Its pretty cool. But my baby that I have modded beyond belief is my Droid Eris... Its a pretty shitty phone until you overclock it to 1GHz and theme it..

Love that thing, cant wait for the Droid X to start getting Custom Kernel Roms! THEN IT GETS FASTER!
    2010-10-17 04:49 AM
    aahahah nice man the droid x is a monster! i would trade an iphone 4 for a droid x in a heartbeat!
    ]
    2010-10-17 04:52 AM
    aahahah nice man the droid x is a monster! i would trade an iphone 4 for a droid x in a heartbeat!
    I wouldn't lol. The droid x has better commercials though LOL
    2010-10-17 07:11 AM
    I wouldn't lol. The droid x has better commercials though LOL
    WHAT HE SAID. Droid X is SO slow at times. Shadow Blur makes me want to hurt babies.
    2010-10-17 10:18 PM
    Love the widget but what's with the app store icon overlay? My AppStore apps were just blank blue squares (I deleted the image) and will you be releasing those dock icons? Thats the same four apps I have on my dock
    2010-10-18 12:13 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD