Need to check the weather? No need to stick your head out the window no more cause now all you need to do is check your phone! Réalité HD will bring the world to your phone so anything you would ever want to look at would be in the palm of your hands!

Introducing Réalité HD includes Live Weather wallpapers, Time-transition Lockscreen backgrounds, sleek classic alarm clock on the springboard and a whole lot more.

Special thanks to Alien1974 for his immense help with the widgets and also Brad1279 in allowing to implement his TruWeather HD images for this theme.

<Donate> to try out Réalité HD now!

Icon PSD is in the ZIP file below, try to be creative and have fun with it !
    Attached Thumbnails -presentation.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Retrospect; 2010-11-03 at 04:10 AM.
    Check out my theme Réalité HD: Here!
    <Donate> if you want to help me and support my themes.
    2010-10-18 05:16 AM
    daammnn , i would drop XHD to use this... loooks so simple yet so clean ! great job bro
    2010-10-18 05:19 AM
    wow. very, very cool concept man! the bookshelf idea is GENIOUS! awesome work!
    ]
    2010-10-18 05:32 AM
    Thanks guys, also note that the background behind the window is going to be a weather widget displaying images depending on the weather conditions.
    2010-10-18 05:55 AM
    any eta on a beta ?
    2010-10-18 05:59 AM
    Dude that is pretty awesome. Nice!
    2010-10-18 06:03 AM
    Since the widget is a major component in this theme, I'll have to wait for a response from Alien before I could give a eta on a beta. Another thing is that I haven't really decided what weather widget to use for the background.
    2010-10-18 06:04 AM
    Wow love the creativity really nice. When will the beta be out?
    2010-10-18 06:08 AM
    Looks great! I'm wondering too when the beta will be out
    2010-10-18 06:36 AM
    thats really cool
    2010-10-18 09:13 AM
    I'm willing to test this for you on ip4 looks very nice!
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"
    2010-10-18 09:24 AM
    nice one pal!
    2010-10-18 10:47 AM
    Thanks guys, but it will probably be a good while till I could release something for you guys to test since the widget stuff seems to be really tricky.
    2010-10-18 04:33 PM
    Thanks guys, but it will probably be a good while till I could release something for you guys to test since the widget stuff seems to be really tricky.
    Very nice! and springjumps ios4 beta has been released so it will be coming out soon, i think you should try to implement it in your theme

Is it for sure that you are going to use an image weather widget? will it be possible for you to do an animation weather widget with this theme
    Last edited by shitaki; 2010-10-18 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-18 06:26 PM
    Very nice! and springjumps ios4 beta has been released so it will be coming out soon, i think you should try to implement it in your theme

Is it for sure that you are going to use an image weather widget? will it be possible for you to do an animation weather widget with this theme
    To be honest I would very much like to use an animation weather widget but I'm not confident enough with my abilities to even do the regular image weather widget. So unless I manage to get help from Wim or Alien with this, then don't expect too much with that idea. Also thanks for the advice about springjumps for ios4 I'll look more into that and see if I could implement it to the theme.
    2010-10-18 08:11 PM
    To be honest I would very much like to use an animation weather widget but I'm not confident enough with my abilities to even do the regular image weather widget. So unless I manage to get help from Wim or Alien with this, then don't expect too much with that idea. Also thanks for the advice about springjumps for ios4 I'll look more into that and see if I could implement it to the theme.
    Awesome! and I don't think they will mind helping and if you need the deb just send me a pm! credits to 0ptimo for making springjumps happen!
    2010-10-18 08:16 PM
    Don't stop this! It's AWESOME!! If you need any Alpha/Beta testers, I'm your man!
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-10-18 08:52 PM
    ^^Thanks for the encouragement, I plan on starting the lockscreen and the dialer soon but right now I gotta focus on tomorrow's test >.<
    2010-10-18 08:55 PM
    ^^Thanks for the encouragement, I plan on starting the lockscreen and the dialer soon but right now I gotta focus on tomorrow's test >.<
    Just PM me when you need any help
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-10-19 02:09 AM
    Look pretty sweet, I'd definitely use this

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-10-19 02:34 AM
199 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD