I have the latest version of iRealSMS running on iphone 4. Everything works fine except that I REALLY want to change the colour of the pop up alert view (default dark blue). I tried changing the 'alert view' png in the source file of iRealSMS. It works....sort of. The pop up alert view is the colour I want but unfortunately, I must have done something wrong because although everything looks normal, the QuickReply no longer works. When I hit the button Reply in the alert pop up view, the keyboard would just appear for a few seconds together with a blank box before disappearing.

When I uninstall and reinstall back the original package, the QuickReply works again with the default 'white' reply section and the keyboard popping up after pressing Reply. I must have done something wrong or fail to change the correct files when I try to change the colours of the alert view pop up.

Can some kind soul point out which files I should be changing?
    2010-10-18 09:16 AM
    Not sure if this is what your looking for but...can try this
    SpiritOfLogic • View topic - iRealSMS Customization
    2010-10-18 05:52 PM
    That is what I am looking for! Thank you! I am obsessed in changing the alert view to pink. I followed the instructions and now the QuickReply is working ok.
    2010-10-18 08:19 PM
    LOL no Prob, glad i could help ya!
    2010-10-18 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD