Paid for an app on cydia, upgraded to iphone 4, cydia not recognizing that I purchased the app. Tried emailing saurik and contacting him on twitter, no response. Does he respond to emails or tweets? What's the best way to get a hold of him? It's been a week since I emailed him
    2010-10-21 05:31 AM
    That dude stays pretty busy, but YES, he does respond to email/twitter
    2010-10-21 07:30 AM
    That dude stays pretty busy, but YES, he does respond to email/twitter
    It has been about a couple of weeks since I emailed him multiple times. but not a single reponse.

I respect this dude and am grateful for what he does but he can not NOT supporting his paid apps like this.
    2012-05-31 03:58 AM
    What app? Some apps are device specific. So when you buy it you are only buying it for that device. Some let you contact the dev to transfer it to a new device once. Otherwise they make you buy it again when buying new device.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2012-05-31 04:40 AM
    It has been about a couple of weeks since I emailed him multiple times. but not a single reponse.

I respect this dude and am grateful for what he does but he can not NOT supporting his paid apps like this.
    Can you explain a little bit about the problem? We might be able to suggest alternate ways of resolving this - for example some kinds of payment issues can be resolved by talking to support at PayPal or Amazon Payments (whichever you used).
    2012-06-02 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD