How do you set the clock to be 24hours???

I need the clock icon that is on theme, I have a different clock,It came with a brown one but I want the black one,

am i correct in thinking that this will not work with 4.1 ???
    i really do hope im wrong !!
    work with 4.1
    Last edited by 1972petros; 2010-11-12 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-12 11:47 PM
    thanks

How do you setup a 12 hour clock for this theme???
    Last edited by airhudson; 2010-11-13 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-13 01:50 AM
    thanks

How do you setup a 12 hour clock for this theme???
    go to your theme folder and go to ur config folder and open confif.js and change "var twentyFourHourTime = true;
    //Toggles twelve and twenty-four hour time."

TO "var twentyFourHourTime = false;
    //Toggles twelve and twenty-four hour time."

and save it. (if i help in anyway feel free to click the thanks buttons
    xbox live s/n "RICH FRM PHILLY" ADD ME X]
    2010-11-13 03:53 AM
    Thanks Petros for this great works !!!
    If it's possible, can you give me the PSD file in white for the NAVIGON apps and other...please !!???? Thanks
    2010-11-13 01:00 PM
    from what repo i should download slide to unlock killer?
    2010-11-13 05:31 PM
    from what repo i should download slide to unlock killer?

EntriegelKiller.deb
    2010-11-13 10:58 PM
    Can someone direct me on where I place the images from the "Plus" folder? They are Default_CARRIER_ AND FSO_CARRIER_

Thanks in Adv.
    2010-11-15 02:42 AM
    Thanks Petros for this great works !!!
    If it's possible, can you give me the PSD file in white for the NAVIGON apps and other...please !!???? Thanks
    yea me to if that possible
    xbox live s/n "RICH FRM PHILLY" ADD ME X]
    2010-11-16 01:51 AM
    yea me to if that possible
    http://rapidshare.com/files/431232659/Psd_files.rar
    2010-11-16 06:31 PM
    Thanks very much Petros !!! You're the best
    2010-11-16 06:51 PM
    After 5 hours trying to install this theme i gave up ..too noob for this .

Btw does this work for iphone 3gs ios4.0.1 btw? (some parts of me just have to ask that question..)

and btw when i added the shortcuts into application file i forgot to make a backup so how can i remove the icons i have on my iphone now?
    Last edited by Shaozin; 2010-11-17 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-17 02:52 AM
    Ok after hours and hours I think i finally have all the pages set up. A couple questions though...

#1 Are you limited to 6 icons per page under things like People, Applications, etc? I tried to add more underneath and I cant get them lined up correctly at all. I can throw them on the last extra page because they wont line up. So do I need to hide the ones I dont need and search for them when I want them???

#2 In the video on the home screen the bottom right icon pulls up a menu with a bunch of features. Mind doesnt have that ability. The bottom right on mine just takes me into settings. How does it need to be customized to match??

Any help is appreciated.

Anyone???? Is this theme not receiving support anymore?
    Last edited by Y2HBK; 2010-11-21 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-21 03:50 AM
    Guess Not
    2010-11-23 03:47 AM
    What this theme really needs is someone to explain the icon order, or show it in screenshots more. I got page 1 made, sort of, but as for page 2 and so on, it would be nice to have a clue what goes where...
    2010-11-23 04:36 AM
    Someone that knows how to put the theme together should make a video to see how they did it, that would help out alot
    2010-11-23 06:45 AM
    Ok after hours and hours I think i finally have all the pages set up. A couple questions though...

#1 Are you limited to 6 icons per page under things like People, Applications, etc? I tried to add more underneath and I cant get them lined up correctly at all. I can throw them on the last extra page because they wont line up. So do I need to hide the ones I dont need and search for them when I want them???

#2 In the video on the home screen the bottom right icon pulls up a menu with a bunch of features. Mind doesnt have that ability. The bottom right on mine just takes me into settings. How does it need to be customized to match??

Any help is appreciated.

Anyone???? Is this theme not receiving support anymore?
    It has been quiet here...As far a your questions. #1: Yes, it was how the theme was designed if you ask me. I attempted to place more but it did not have the same feel to it. So I just added infinidock and placed other apps in respective folders (I have about ten folders on the dock) and scroll or just search.

#2: The button on the right side of dock is called Stacks it is a special little tweak that allows the effect you saw. This tweak is available but not compatible with iOS 4 (if i'm not mistaking). You might want to research it a little more. I tried it in the past with my 3GS when I had 3.1.3 - It was really buggy at the time. Hope this helps

What this theme really needs is someone to explain the icon order, or show it in screenshots more. I got page 1 made, sort of, but as for page 2 and so on, it would be nice to have a clue what goes where...

Someone that knows how to put the theme together should make a video to see how they did it, that would help out alot
    Please read all the way through: You might have to refer back to a prior paragraph.

I'm not sure if you got it now, but assuming you haven't Here's how I got mine. Let's begin w/ Page 2 (or 1 since the very first page is considered page 0/homepage but we will call it page 2 for these instructions) has speed test app at the top followed by the other apps; remember these are the ones with "Words" as the app such as memos, voice memos, etc. I am also assuming you have your springjumps set up properly. There are like extra springjump images to take you back to your homepage.

Now I used infinidock and multi-icon mover together to get this done. Starting off by creating iblanks- 20, 30 at a time placing them on the 11 page and clearing my pages by either placing icons in a folder which I then move to page 10; and start placing the first few in the dock (ex: I would put like 5 iblanks and five apps I will be setting up-remember I have infinidock so I can place as many as I like down there.

With the instructional pictures that came with the download for this theme and Using multi-icon mover I would select the iBlanks or apps while they are in the dock and place them on the page. *I followed the instructions and did not stray away from it.

So Page2 would be something like this; still in wiggle mode from the dock I select my springjump it has the red checkmark and press the homebutton- multi-icon mover then places it on the page. I then select an iblank- press the homebutton and it is placed on the page, then select speed test app press the homebutton and it is placed on the page, and so forth.

I used this method over and over again for each page and it sounds like it takes awhile but it does not after you get going. I have already had to reset this theme multiple times and it gets less frustrating with time.

This method works with setting up the homepage and all others. I can not create a video, but if you have any questions just let me know.
    Last edited by jsayz; 2010-11-23 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-23 03:30 PM
    I understand that part, what i am fighting with is getting everything lined up.

For example, the People page. In what slot do i put the Peop spring jump, the one with the picture and spring jump button, and what slot do i put the Add (call me) button or the Previous page button.

Lining everything up is easy, IF you know where it goes. No where does it explain where everything goes. So it's trial and error, which is a long process. At this point i gave up as it's just not worth the effort.
    2010-11-23 04:34 PM
    I understand that part, what i am fighting with is getting everything lined up.

For example, the People page. In what slot do i put the Peop spring jump, the one with the picture and spring jump button, and what slot do i put the Add (call me) button or the Previous page button.

Lining everything up is easy, IF you know where it goes. No where does it explain where everything goes. So it's trial and error, which is a long process. At this point i gave up as it's just not worth the effort.
    Those three goes in the order of first you place the iBlank, CallMe, springjump, then category or Peop image. I believe thats the order. Right now My iPhone 3GS 4.1 is stuck in a reboot mode after updating some tweaks in cydia-Boooo. I'm trying to get it out of this cycle.
    2010-11-23 05:31 PM
    @jaysayz i took the time to install it and yes the beginning was a little confusing but then you get the hang of it and then it becomes very easy to install, now Im happy how it turned out thanks for your help
    2010-11-23 09:47 PM
    anyone got the 6 default Shortcuts? i replaced mine as the instrution said but now i want to remove them and they wont go away ...
    2010-11-24 07:56 AM
315 ... 41213141516
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD