User Tag List

[QUOTE=jsayz;5555048]The way to get the icons right is to do em' one at a time or possibly a couple- As mentioned by our good friend Amibo21. So using the photo instructions and multi-icon mover start selecting and moving. It took me like ten minutes after I got the hang of it!!

i am getting there slowly lol. im determined to get it installed if its the last thing i ever do. its def yhe best looking theme out there right now imo. quick question, if i dont own some of the apps in the instruction photos, can i put any app i want in those spaces? and regarding screenshot in above post, i actually dont have any photos on my phone at the mo as its recently restored due to me bricking it. do i just fill those spaces with blank icons?
    Last edited by Buufy; 2010-11-03 at 10:58 AM.
    2010-11-03 10:55 AM
    Hands down the must frustrating theme I have ever installed. The icons would just not stay where I wanted them. Dam iconoclasm!!!!! Let's see if it was worth the anger and frustration. Oh and white? White would be nice hmmmm
    2010-11-03 11:02 AM
    how do you get the call home/mobile icon to be transparent ?Attachment 479476
    Via ssh follow the direction root-applications .
    Find enclosed the folders dial 0, dial 1 ,dial 2 ..etc
    Paste them to your desktop .
    Open your folders from the desktop .
    There you will find one icon in each folder .
    Replace the icon with mobile /phone icon , and place them again via ssh to your phone.
    Create the icon at photoshop.
    Find bellow a link of CallMe Icons.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/428643407/CallMe_icons.rar
    Last edited by 1972petros; 2010-11-03 at 12:15 PM.
    2010-11-03 11:29 AM
    but it's impossible move the icon with iconoclasm activated

petros...how can move the icon ? but can you posted the icon position without iconoclasm....
    Last edited by princicci; 2010-11-03 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-03 12:59 PM
    very very nice bro love how it changes the interface!
    2010-11-03 01:46 PM
    awsome theme!
    Twitter: @reecouk
    2010-11-03 02:07 PM
    Top this Themes mister realmaker sent my THE link
    Last edited by Martdevaal; 2010-11-03 at 04:47 PM.
    2010-11-03 02:25 PM
    but it's impossible move the icon with iconoclasm activated

petros...how can move the icon ? but can you posted the icon position without iconoclasm....
    No slide them, check icon go to the current page push one time the home button. Apply the next icon with the same way.

awsome theme!

I am glad that saw the theme and you liked,
    You are the best theme creator
    Last edited by 1972petros; 2010-11-03 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-03 02:32 PM
    No slide them, check icon go to the current page push one time the home button. Apply the next icon with the same way.

I am glad that saw the theme and you liked,
    You are the best theme creator
    Thank you for the compliment. I used to be good. But havent done anything in a while. got no time anymore
    Twitter: @reecouk
    2010-11-03 02:37 PM
    Page 1a and 1b icon position without iconoclasm.
    Move the icon in this position then activate iconoclasm......and enjoy.
    for pag2 -3-4 wait....
    Attached Thumbnails Release - iPhone 7 Black-pag1a.png   Release - iPhone 7 Black-pag1b.png  
    2010-11-03 04:12 PM
    @reeco, ey this theme reminds me a lot of your themes, thats why I love it so much,, its clean different,,, and yeah,, noobieproof, but still great !!!
    2010-11-03 04:42 PM
    Looks great....
    can you send me to my mail?
    [email protected]
    i have a 3gs at 4.1

thanks in advance
    2010-11-03 06:45 PM
    Looks great....
    can you send me to my mail?
    [email protected]
    i have a 3gs at 4.1

thanks in advance
    iP7_b_beta2_for_4.1.rar

Hi I haven't done much major theming before and I have a question or two. First in the photos folder page 1 and 2 layout has a,b,c, each one a different layout. How exactly does that work? Are you basically scrolling down a page with infiniboard and calling each page down a,b,c?

Also it looks like there are different apps in the dock on different pages. Any tips on how to achieve that would be appreciated.

The theme looks great and is the first theme to really inspire me to majorly change the look of my ipod. Any help with the above would be greatly appreciated. Also are you thinking about doing a setup video?
    Find bellow the new video Instruction iconoclasm

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR_HOZiwbKw]YouTube - Instruction iconoclasm[/ame]
    Last edited by 1972petros; 2010-11-04 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-04 12:11 AM
    [quote=Buufy;5555731]
    The way to get the icons right is to do em' one at a time or possibly a couple- As mentioned by our good friend Amibo21. So using the photo instructions and multi-icon mover start selecting and moving. It took me like ten minutes after I got the hang of it!!

i am getting there slowly lol. im determined to get it installed if its the last thing i ever do. its def yhe best looking theme out there right now imo. quick question, if i dont own some of the apps in the instruction photos, can i put any app i want in those spaces? and regarding screenshot in above post, i actually dont have any photos on my phone at the mo as its recently restored due to me bricking it. do i just fill those spaces with blank icons?
    I know what everyone means about how tough it was **At first** but I knew there was a method to the madness and it did payoff___This theme rocks and even rocks other rocks!!!...

About your question; if you are talking about the smaller icons like in other pages, then yea you can place a blank (or not)...I did the same and just put other apps. I also had created more blanks then needed so I just put them here in there just in case i need them for whatever reason.
    2010-11-04 12:38 AM
    I'm using CategoriesSB with this theme, when I put apps into the folders they all get squashed in a line down the left hand side, can anyone help?????

Thanks
    2010-11-04 01:36 PM
    how can i change the lockscreen image???
    2010-11-04 03:28 PM
    how can i change the lockscreen image???
    images folder in the themes root directory, called LockBackground.gif
    2010-11-04 03:31 PM
    @Petros, I want to make some mods to the Pages, but the PSD you added for the 4.1 is not working for me, can you send to me or post the original PSD please? thanks
    2010-11-04 04:42 PM
    did anyone get this to fully theme on the iphone 4?.. i got the lockscreen to work.. but the time dont blink every sec.. did anyone ghet the liveclock/weather to so show up/working for them?
    xbox live s/n "RICH FRM PHILLY" ADD ME X]
    2010-11-04 04:42 PM
    installed thanks petros great theme. how would i go about creating icons?
    2010-11-04 05:48 PM
315 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD