Hooah...
    yessir!

I have many questions to u:
    First o all, how can i change farenheit in celsius?!
    How can i convert and translate the english weather conditions in german? (example from Sunny in to 'Sonnig'

I would change the 12 hours format into 24 h how can i change this?

And if i disable the background from configme.js i can't see the clock.

I made my own theme,so i would like to post it here for german people (better supporting) and it looks like great!
    I cannot do localization for the clock. either use english or don't use it. Same with 24 hour time. Sorry.

Nice job but the High and Low are not showing up how do you fix this
    It shouldn't show the High and Low. That's just there for balance
    2010-10-31 05:26 AM
    Yes its on, should it be off
    2010-10-31 08:55 PM
    Hey quick question about installing this theme. Is there a way to SSH my iPhone4 without the use of WiFi? I looked around on youtube and saw a few that had to do with a USB and iPhoneBrowser. Do they work? And will I be able to SSH this theme onto my phone? Thanks!!
    2010-11-01 06:15 AM
    Hey quick question about installing this theme. Is there a way to SSH my iPhone4 without the use of WiFi? I looked around on youtube and saw a few that had to do with a USB and iPhoneBrowser. Do they work? And will I be able to SSH this theme onto my phone? Thanks!!
    Yes iphonebrowser gets the job done. question to everyone: is your dock showing 'normal' as in the OP?
    2010-11-01 07:37 AM
    chg128's clock actually flips though....
    And looks better IMO
    2010-11-01 08:00 AM
    And looks better IMO
    To each his own.
    2010-11-01 08:07 AM
    any ideas how to make the dock like in the first post?
    and any android icons around?
    2010-11-01 02:25 PM
    I love your themes.
    2010-11-01 10:33 PM
    have you put any thought into how you're going to do the "app launcher" yet? (the arrow in the bottom left)
    2010-11-03 09:59 PM
    I was planning on doing folders, but it didn't work out so very nice...
    2010-11-04 12:37 AM
    I ended up working on redoing the panels and numbers. But as you know it. The weather only worked once and never again does it appear to show up. Now only if we could use wallpapers from our camera roll........
    Attached Thumbnails [Beta Release] HTC Desire HD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-04 08:03 PM
    I really want to use your theme, but my question is the dock dosent seem to work? How can i fix this
    2010-11-04 09:02 PM
    How do i change the weather to my town? i didnt see anywhere in the configure.js
    2010-11-04 09:25 PM
    I really want to use your theme, but my question is the dock dosent seem to work? How can i fix this
    well let me ask you this did you SSH the Beta folder that included the Bundles and UIImages? just make sure Bundles and UIImages are out of the beta folder before you ssh. and make sure in winterboard that its on top or under another theme (if your using any)

How do i change the weather to my town? i didnt see anywhere in the configure.js
    it should say "var locale = 'your zip code here'
    2010-11-04 09:48 PM
    [QUOTE=Silverado87;5559107]well let me ask you this did you SSH the Beta folder that included the Bundles and UIImages? just make sure Bundles and UIImages are out of the beta folder before you ssh. and make sure in winterboard that its on top or under another theme (if your using any)

It is from the UIIMages and from the Beta folder, also the theme BETA is on top of my winterboard. When i push the dock nothing happens and i cant change the icons either
    2010-11-05 12:12 AM
    And looks better IMO
    he is the first person said it is UGLY ,i never said UGLY to any one who make theme or mod,here is my video with the black and whiteflip clock.
    before i release something,i always testing by my self.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQiAOUmDAZs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQiAOUmDAZs[/ame]
    2010-11-05 12:20 AM
    he is the first person said it is UGLY ,i never said UGLY to any one who make theme or mod,here is my video with the black and whiteflip clock.

Could you post your theme? I love it and would like to apply it to my iPhone. Thanks!
    2010-11-05 01:33 AM

Whats that widget below your icons?
    2010-11-05 02:49 AM
    Could you post your theme? I love it and would like to apply it to my iPhone. Thanks!
    Um....

1. I Don't think anyone would appreciate soliciting in another HTC thread

2. It's in the iPhone 4 themes thread

oh and does anyone have the weather working? i keep respringing and nothing ever happens. ive been theough all the HTC themes and this one is by far the best of them and im not gonna let a little weather problem slow me down. although ive tried all day and failed is there anyone that knew how to get it always working?
    Last edited by Silverado87; 2010-11-05 at 06:13 AM.
    2010-11-05 04:27 AM
    I look forward to seeing this! GOod work so far!

PS: How did you get the top portion (clock portion) to not slide with the rest??
    Last edited by Breezer23; 2010-11-05 at 08:14 AM.
    2010-11-05 08:04 AM
85 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD